Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, do I believe this? Not for 1 second, lol.    :rofl:   But posting anyway.

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Ready to Settle Down with Camila Morrone? They're 'Pretty Serious': Source

Leonardo DiCaprio's relationship to girlfriend Camila Morrone is "not casual," a source tells PEOPLE

Are there future wedding bells ringing for Leonardo DiCaprio?

The Oscar-winning actor, 44, and his girlfriend Camila Morrone, 22, are closer than ever despite their age gap, a source tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue.

“They seem pretty serious,” says the insider. “It’s definitely not a casual relationship. Camila spends a lot of time at his house.”

The couple also travels frequently together, attending Coachella and, later, the Cannes Film Festival where DiCaprio debuted his upcoming Quentin Tarantino film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

“Camila is long known as Leo’s girlfriend. And Leo introduced her to both of his parents long ago,” adds the source.

DiCaprio and Morrone, a model, haven’t shied away from going on outings together. The two were photographed walking hand-in-hand while in New York City in May.

They were first linked together in January 2018 during an outing in Aspen, Colorado. Ever since then, the two have been spotted all over the world.

https://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-seem-pretty-serious/

^Hahahahahahahahahaha, I love her :rofl:

It's the exactly thing I think all the time in that one scene in "The Departed" when I see the look on Leos face. "You want it Baby? You get it!"

tumblr_mj1swyFFQ01s00ervo4_r1_250.gif.dc42bcac383dc7bc3719a4354cb17f8b.gif

Spoiler

Wish he would do such scenes more often LOL :baronfaint::Angel:

I start to lol at another leo getting married story.... Because to me it's the same as Jennifer Aniston always pregnant. Leo won't marry these young girls.... If he does one day he will pull a George Clooney. He dates them because they are easy dates since they don't put a lot of pressure on him and usually just goes with whatever his flow is. One of the main reasons he won't marry a 21 year old IMO is because of appearances... Even though it is Hollywood... He has one to maintain. I also feel he had much stronger relationships in the past that he didn't marry... I'm not getting into those names. Anyways I find it interesting that Camila doesn't seem to have a friendship with her bff Isabella anymore... And the last pic of Camila I saw where she is dressed in white which she led her followers to the assumption that she was going to the premiere I saw her with a weird look in her eyes... Random comment I know... 

I becoming more and more the impression that he never will getting married. He's so pessimistic about the futures earth maybe he decided not to bring children in this world. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully I am. Back in time he always spoke about having his own family like it was something he really wished for himself.

What still gives me hope is the fact that he's often talking about his future children. But yeah, I don't see him married with such a young woman, too.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:35 PM, kellybsblover said:

Anyways I find it interesting that Camila doesn't seem to have a friendship with her bff Isabella anymore...

Camila haters said it's because Leo slept with her - or at least had an eye on her. Any thoughts about this? I mean cheating rumors are around him since I'm a fan. A tiny little part of me was always wondering what's true about them. It's like The Hollywood Reporter wrote in their last article, Leos private life is a mystery lol

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Don't know who follows Cami here on insta, but she told haters in her insta story to care about their own business and stop judging about a relationship they know shit about LOL Brave girl :p :PinkCouture2:

http://www.justjared.com/2019/07/26/leonardo-dicaprios-girlfriend-camila-morrone-claps-back-at-haters-of-their-relationship/

I saw that and wondered how long it would last in her instagram... I think it's still up.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, Jade Bahr said:

Camila haters said it's because Leo slept with her - or at least had an eye on her. Any thoughts about this? I mean cheating rumors are around him since I'm a fan. A tiny little part of me was always wondering what's true about them. It's like The Hollywood Reporter wrote in their last article, Leos private life is a mystery lol

highly doubt because if it was real they would have tried their best to make it a big deal in the gossip news.

haters are probably speculating without proof (as always, because as we all know getting a glimpse of Leo's life besides what he decides to show is pretty hard)

13 hours ago, htttps said:

highly doubt because if it was real they would have tried their best to make it a big deal in the gossip news.

haters are probably speculating without proof (as always, because as we all know getting a glimpse of Leo's life besides what he decides to show is pretty hard)

Tend to agree with this. The hate for this girl is just insane at this point. Those people demanding respect of Leo for her/women in particular, self respect from Cami but showing them nothing like that with those horrible comments. So everyone else (who has nothing to do with Leo nor ever will) is allowed to share a opinion but the only person who's involved with him isn't? Ridiculous.

It's even more hilarious because most of those Leo accounts are running by teens (it's astounding what you learn from their insta stories) what means they are even younger than Camila; so while mocking about her age and the gap to Leo it's totally ok for them gushing hard over a man three their age LOL Am I the only one seeing the absurdity?

giphy.gif

Hard times for Lainey who decided to ignore Leo these days (mostly) :rofl:

At least she admits that the rest of the world is crazy about him LOL

For years I’ve written about Brad Pitt’s gait. He has a HOT gait. Gait means more to some than others. I know this because Leonardo DiCaprio has bad gait, like a really unsexy gait, which is why he doesn’t look sexy when he runs either, and it’s why I’ve never been super attracted to him, but that evidently doesn’t bother people because they’re still so into him, even though, let’s face it, it’s not 2005 anymore. 

Source