Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I was always wondering why Claire Danes attended this premiere (with Leo)? Any ideas?

I guess because they are friendly, the total opposite of gossips saying they didn't get along when they did Romeo & Juliet, which is obviously not true.  

Also not true is this rumor, lol.    :laugh:

One of this week’s tabloids claims Leonardo DiCaprio was inspired to propose to Camila Morrone after seeing Bradley Cooper settle down. The story is completely untrue. We’ve learned the actor and his girlfriend aren’t engaged.

According to Woman’s Day New Zealand, DiCaprio popped the question to his 21-year-old girlfriend of more than year during a trip to Thailand last month. “It was seeing his close pal Bradley Cooper settle down that spurred Leo on to make the commitment,” a supposed insider tells the magazine. Cooper shares a 22-month-old daughter with supermodel Irina Shayk, who he’s been dating since 2015. It should be mentioned, it’s unclear if the actor is even engaged to the model, despite the two being in a committed relationship.

The outlet’s alleged source further contends that DiCaprio “got down on one knee on a beach in Thailand after a day of jet skiing to propose and presented her with a $3.7 million rock.” The tipster goes on to say the actor asked for permission to propose from Morrone’s so-called “stepfather” Al Pacino. Pacino was in a relationship with the model’s mom, Lucila Sola, for several years but they were never married. They’re also no longer together. Pacino is now dating Israeli actress Meital Dohan.

The “source,” who’s clearly unreliable and uninformed, further maintains that DiCaprio and Morrone plan to jet back to Thailand later this year for a “low-key wedding” on the island of Koh Phi Phi, where the actor’s 2000 movie The Beachwas filmed. Despite what the magazine’s so-called “insider” claims, Gossip Copreached out to DiCaprio’s spokesperson, who tells us on the record that the actor isn’t engaged to his girlfriend. A rep qualified to speak on the movie star’s behalf assures us he didn’t propose to Morrone in Thailand.

It’s worth noting, the model hasn’t been seen wearing an engagement ring. DiCaprio and Morrone were spotted on date night in Beverly Hills just last week, and the model’s hand was completely jewelry-free. Where is this “$3.7 million rock” being stored? Meanwhile, Woman’s Day claimed a few months ago that DiCaprio was developing a romance with Jennifer Aniston. It’s clear the tabloid has zero insight into the actor’s personal life.

Last year, the outlet made up a story about Pacino warning DiCaprio not to hurt “stepdaughter” Morrone. Once again, the 78-year-old actor was never married to the model’s mom, meaning he was never her stepfather. Regardless of that inaccuracy, the rest of the premise was fabricated as well. This latest article about Cooper inspiring DiCaprio to pop the question is more fiction.

https://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-bradley-cooper-engaged-girlfriend-camila-morrone/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 12:21 PM, Jade Bahr said:

^But it's a fact he was surrounded by those men. Worse enough. :O_O:

But I hope too, that Irmelin protected him in the best possible way like the lion mother she is :heart:

I really always had a bad feeling about it :( I hope and I try to think that nothing happened with him, but I also doubt about it.

A love–hate relationship is an interpersonal relationship involving simultaneous or alternating emotions of love and hate—something particularly common when emotions are intense.

She should think about this and her intense emotions for Leo :rofl:

Lainey makes me convinced that there are two types of people in this world: the ones who openly profess to love Leo, and closet fans who might say they hate him but they secretly love  him.  I think Lainey probably got denied a picture or autograph at some point in here life and became bitter...

• 5 weeks later...