Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Really curious what this short 'comeback' had to mean... I mean are they in contact right now too?

Yeah, me too. At that time I thought they would come back together, but guess they decided to stay as friends only. I know she follows him and once in a while she likes some pics related to him, I think they now have a friendly relationship. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

IDK why I still care about Leo's love life (such a waste of time and energy) but fact is I still care and this sucks big time.  :sad:  :hmm:

Unfortunately I do too.... I wish I understood if there is any logic to his romantic choices... I don't spend to much time focusing on this but I do wonder sometimes....

37 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Unfortunately I do too.... I wish I understood if there is any logic to his romantic choices... I don't spend to much time focusing on this but I do wonder sometimes....

Yeah, same here. I don't understand him...   

40 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

With me I think it's mostly because I care about him that I become concerned. I'm pretty sure someone like his mother also has to be concerned for him. 

Yeah, not only I don't understand his romantic choices but I also cares too much about him. 

^I think it's a pretty normal reaction... I mean if you care for someone you didn't care only for some parts of this person but for the whole person. His love life is a part of him and that he never dated a woman about 30 is telling very much about him I would say. I mean it's his life, his decisions (of course) and I'm not this kind of fan who thinks I'd know better what's good for him than he does (I mean I don't know him and I don't know the girls he's with), but of course I have my thoughts about his love life LOL To me he always seemed pretty happy in his life so yeah, that's the main thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Just nother silly gossip, Margot didn't even started filming, lol.    :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio Called Out Brad Pitt For “Flirting” With Margot Robbie?

Is Leonardo DiCaprio calling out Brad Pitt for “flirting” with Margot Robbie? A new report claims Pitt is “crushing on” the married actress, making waves on the set of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Gossip Cop, however, can correct the flawed story.

In a very bizarre reference to Tonya Harding, whom Robbie portrayed on-screen last year, Life & Style begins this bogus piece by asking, “Would Brad Pitt secretly like to kneecap Margot Robbie’s marriage?” The tabloid claims he has been “flirting up a storm” with the I, Tonya star as they film Quentin Tarantino’s newest movie. “It’s so obvious that Brad’s completely smitten with Margo,” a so-called “source” is quoted as saying.

DiCaprio is also part of the film’s star-studded cast, which leads the magazine’s untraceable insider to maintain Pitt’s flirting with Robbie is so noticeable that even DiCaprio “has called him out for laying it on so thick.” Yet the outlet doesn’t provide one example of Pitt hitting on their colleague. Instead, the publication just goes on to assert Pitt “has a habit of romancing his co-stars.”

The article references Gwyneth Paltrow, Clare Forlani and, of course, Angelina Jolie. But this sensational claim doesn’t acknowledge all of the female co-stars Pitt hasn’t “romanced.” That list is far longer, and includes the likes of Julia Roberts, Marion Cotillard, Cameron Diaz, Patricia Arquette, Minnie Driver, Diane Kruger and Cate Blanchett, just to name a few. What’s also odd is that the tabloid makes no mention of Pitt and Robbie previously working together on The Big Short, which he produced and starred in while she made a cameo.

The magazine is wrongly making it seem like Pitt is all of a sudden taken with Robbie, largely because he has dated a couple of his past co-stars. There’s also a glaring problem with the specifics of this premise: Though filming began in June, Robbie was photographed for the first time on the set of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood just this week. The Oscar nominee was pictured hanging out with crew members on Tuesday while Pitt was nowhere to be seen.

The pair appear to have different production schedules, with Pitt spending the last few weeks shooting, while she recently returned from a vacation to Costa Rica, where Robbie was seen kissing her husband, Tom Ackerley. So though the outlet is maintaining Pitt has been “flirting” with her so heavily that even DiCaprio is calling him out for it, there’s no actual evidence that they’ve even been on set together.

But for the past few weeks, the gossip media have been pushing a phony narrative about Pitt having a “crush” on Robbie, something that one contact close to the actor noted to Gossip Cop was “entirely unpredictable.” Now we’ve also checked in with Pitt’s rep, who confirms the duo haven’t been working together yet, let alone “flirting up a storm.” It should go without saying, but that means there is no basis for DiCaprio to be calling him out for anything. This whole story is based on a false premise.

https://www.gossipcop.com/brad-pitt-margot-robbie-flirting-leonardo-dicaprio-once-upon-time-hollywood/

• 2 weeks later...

This because I didn't put Kristen, Gisele, Bar and Nina there...  but when you compare the pics above with the ones I will post below with Camila the difference is kinda sad.   :(  :hmm:  Always with that cap and hood over his head, looking down, no holding hands, no hugging, no kissing, no touching, no nothing.    :noexpression:

camilaleo (1).jpg camilaleo (2).jpg camilaleo (3).jpg camilaleo (4).jpg camila-morrone-and-leonardo-dicaprio-west-village-new-york-05-15-2018-5_thumbnail.jpg Leonardo-DiCaprio-Dating-Camila-Morrone.JPG leonardo-dicaprio-girlfriend-camila-couple-up-vacation-06.jpg