Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Lots of older non famous guys date younger women and no one ever makes a problem about that  (talk about double standards :angel:, just because Leo happens to be famous he's called all these things that shouldn't be taken lightly at all.

So what if he likes to date women who are younger than him?? Everyone always acts like he puts some kind of spell on them and forces them to be with him when in fact those women know what they're getting into, I'm sure some of them believe that they'll be able to "change" him or be the "one and only" but truth is, maybe he doesn't want to settle down and prefers to live his life the way he has for many years and there is nothing wrong with that. Let the guy enjoy his life, I'm sure A LOT of guys would absolutely love to live the life Leo has and a lot of these comments about him being creepy for dating younger women just comes from pure jealousy.

7 hours ago, elfstone said:

Ok Kaia is out then. But Lily-Rose is borderline blonde these days, and she turns 18 on 27th :p

The point I wanted to make is that after Nina, Toni, Leo's gonna want to turn to next generation of models. Its inevitable

I see what you are trying to do. Just stop...you are crossing the line into baiting and trolling---and not the entertaining kind.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lots of older non famous guys date younger women and no one ever makes a problem about that  (talk about double standards :angel:, just because Leo happens to be famous he's called all these things that shouldn't be taken lightly at all.

So what if he likes to date women who are younger than him?? Everyone always acts like he puts some kind of spell on them and forces them to be with him when in fact those women know what they're getting into, I'm sure some of them believe that they'll be able to "change" him or be the "one and only" but truth is, maybe he doesn't want to settle down and prefers to live his life the way he has for many years and there is nothing wrong with that. Let the guy enjoy his life, I'm sure A LOT of guys would absolutely love to live the life Leo has and a lot of these comments about him being creepy for dating younger women just comes from pure jealousy.

I hear what you are saying and I agree :yes: However I think your tone might not be well-received so some people might have difficulties understanding your point :smile:

20 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I hear what you are saying and I agree :yes: However I think your tone might not be well-received so some people might have difficulties understanding your point :smile:

I'm not so sure what is wrong with the tone of my post...? I simply just do not sugar coat things and maybe that might rub some the wrong way. To clarify for anyone having difficulties understanding me: Let's just all let the guy live and enjoy his life the way he prefers :smile: 

Unfortunately the lifestyle Leo has chosen to live has left him opened to peoples judgement. I don't even think it has that much to do with his celebrity. If I had a friend or family member who chose a similar lifestyle I'm sure those surrounding them would also have strong opinions. I think that many surrounding Leo have this let him do his own thing and we won't say a thing to him mentality. 

In my little miniature corner of this world I am known as the Leo fanatic. Everybody knows me for it.... work... FB..... family etc. For the past 17 years I have been following his life and career. I absolutely love the man. Along with really caring for someone also comes concern. With me its nor so much judgement but worry. There are consequences to lavish care free lifestyles.

Leo in Cannes, article.

http://www.eonline.com/news/855978/newly-single-leonardo-dicaprio-is-living-his-best-life-at-the-2017-cannes-film-festival

"It was a very exclusive party," our source shared. "Leo was seen at the after party chatting with several girls."

Another insider added, "Leo is not looking for another girlfriend. He is just doing Leo. Leo is a flirt, always has been." 

Bella Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio Spark Romance Rumors at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival: Watch to Get the Scoop!

New couple alert? Not so fast!

Bella Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio are sparking romance rumors after they were spotted together at the amfAR charity gala during the 2017 Cannes Film Festival on Thursday. DiCaprio arrived in Cannes shortly after news broke that he and girlfriend Nina Agdal had split after one year together.

Earlier this week, a source told E! News that the newly single actor attended Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief show in Cannes, where model Hadid walked the runway.

"Thank you to our iconic and incredible @iamnaomicampbell for having me walk in your beautiful @fashion4relief show wearing beautiful @azzedinealaiaofficial and a @versace_official dress for such a great cause... I am so proud and fills my heart truly to mix fashion with charity with you and for you. I love you!" Hadid posted on Instagram alongside a photo of her on the runway.

So is there really anything going on between DiCaprio and Hadid? Or are they just friends?

http://www.eonline.com/shows/e_news/news/857491/bella-hadid-and-leonardo-dicaprio-spark-romance-rumors-at-the-2017-cannes-film-festival-watch-to-get-the-scoop

This article is HILARIOUS!   :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl: 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna cosy up in Cannes

Most celebrities fly to Cannes for the films and the fashion, but not Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio. According to sources, we hear these two A-listers may have headed to the South of France for a raunchy reunion!

Word is newly single Leo, 42, got straight on the phone to RiRi, 29, following his recent split from Danish model Nina Agdal to organise a Cannes catch-up, which is especially, err, interesting considering the two are both back on the market...

“When they realised they were going to be in Europe at the same time, they made plans to meet up in Cannes,” an insider tells NW.

“There’s talk about them going to Paris afterwards, too. They love being there with each other and the nightlife is exactly their scene.”

Hey, it’s also where the pair were allegedly caught kissing in January last year during their previous French flirt-fest.

Between reported hook-ups, of course, Leo had his relationship with Nina, 25, while RiRi’s on-off flame Drake, 30, was back in her life.

And while she’d been enjoying a break from boys since her split from Drake last October, our source suggests that Rihanna jumped at the chance for more action with Leo.

“It’s been quiet on the love front for RiRi recently, so she was really happy to hear from him,” spills the insider, adding that we shouldn’t hold our breath for it to turn serious anytime soon.

“What RiRi and Leo have is very animalistic. When they’re together they spend most of their time in bed. It’s been no different this time around… Ri brings out that wild side in him.”

In RiRi's own words: she "may be bad" but she seems to be "perfectly good at it!".

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/leonardo-dicaprio-and-rihanna-get-cosy-in-cannes-37800

Wish it was true...  :whistle: but it's pure BS. And I think Leo arrived at Cannes when Rihanna left, so I don't think they had the time to meet. 

No, Leo is NOT dating German model Lorena Rae or even less Bella Hadid...   :cain:

Just because Lorena was seen hanging with Leo's crew it doesn't mean she's his GF, and had other models with them too, Gizele Oliveira, Kamila Hansen, etc, and there was other men there too. It's true that Leo build his reputation, I know that, but just because he's seen close to a model, it doesn't necessarily mean he's going to date her. Same goes for Bella's story, they were simply talking, nothing more but media already started a hundred rumors. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2017 at 0:23 AM, BarbieErin said:

I don't think Leo ever thought about settle down with Nina and I don't think they were a good match for this. But I would love to see him settle down one day... So, can this someone special appear soon...   begging-1.gif~c200

He is not looking for marriage material, so he latches onto 20 year old beauties for short periods of time and moves on.  If you start seeing him date women for something other than their looks, then maybe you'll have your wish....:heythere:

This is basically the playboy lifestyle, and pretty natural in a way. IMHO he does this because he has an abundance of options.  He must have access to a network/social circle that helps him connect with these women.  Maybe he plays an agent.?

31 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

He is not looking for marriage material, so he latches onto 20 year old beauties for short periods of time and moves on.  If you start seeing him date women for something other than their looks, then maybe you'll have your wish....:heythere:

This is basically the playboy lifestyle, and pretty natural in a way. IMHO he does this because he has an abundance of options.  He must have access to a network/social circle that helps him connect with these women.  Maybe he plays an agent.?

I guess you're right, unfortunatelly. :/ I don't know why I still hope for something different coming from Leo after all this time... IDK, I don't see how this behavior can make him fully happy, but it's HIS LIFE not mine, I can't do nothing about it. 

The sad thing is, yeah, he must have a lot of options but I can bet none of them would look at him twice if he wasn't famous or rich. This seems a really bad thing to say, but it's true. I'm not saying Leo isn't an interesting guy... but this girls don't love him of course... they love his money, his lifestyle, his fame, his power. But if that is the type of women he wants, than that's what he deserves. I wish someday he could change and search for more than beauty, but I'm losing my last hopes.  :/

I wish I could be proved wrong... :cry:

On 5/20/2017 at 7:09 AM, *Luna* said:

I'm sure A LOT of guys would absolutely love to live the life Leo has and a lot of these comments about him being creepy for dating younger women just comes from pure jealousy.

My ideal would to develop solid love connections with a large number of gorgeous women at the same time, and to the extent where I could receive and give love.  

28 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I guess you're right, unfortunatelly. :/ I don't know why I still hope for something different coming from Leo after all this time... IDK, I don't see how this behavior can make him fully happy, but it's HIS LIFE not mine, I can't do nothing about it. 

George Coolney was a well known womanizer.  He eventually got married in his 50s.  A lot of players eventually do settle down but a lot of its biological.  They have lost a lot of their libido due to aging (hormonal levels drop 10% every decade after age 20) and have gotten fatigued from the transactional nature of the past.  So they move focus away from a roving lifestyle and onto hobbies and/or family.

So I think it is possible that Leo would eventually try to find a suitable wife in maybe 10-15 years.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

George Coolney was a well known womanizer.  He eventually got married in his 50s.  A lot of players eventually do settle down but a lot of its biological.  They have lost a lot of their libido due to aging (hormonal levels drop 10% every decade after age 20) and have gotten fatigued from the transactional nature of the past.  So they move focus away from a roving lifestyle and onto hobbies and/or family.

So I think it is possible that Leo would eventually try to find a suitable wife in maybe 10-15 years.

10, 15 years? that's too much time...  maybe when he feels old he will change really. :idk:

But well, I think as things are nowadays, it's a waste of time discuss Leo's Love life. It's seems like an old story that repeat over and over again, just change the GF, but she have same profession and hair color. Very unpredictable, lol.  :sleeping: :cain:

I wish I wasn't so curious about with whom he dates... than I guess I wouldn't care so much.  :dry:

On 5/19/2017 at 1:28 PM, SicK As mY SecReTs said:

that was my exact reaction when I heard it! :nicole: 

I've never liked Nina and I've never liked them as a couple and in the beginning of their relationship I didn't think it would last a year and was expecting their break up, but lately I was a bit upset they still were together :rofl:

I also have doubt about these deeper issues, but on the other hand, although Leo is 42, I believe he's still in his early 20s, I'm not saying it as an offense, he's just not matured yet to settle down and live with one woman and stop partying around the world :D it's just he's like that imho

I don't think Leo fell for Blake, I adore Blake, she's gorgeous and a great girl, but Leo and Blake were quite different from each other from my sight of view, I was quite surprised when they came out as a couple. Plus I believe Blake was kinda hurrying things up, she was like family oriented from the beginning and that was a big no for Leo especially at the level of their relationship. Also, I don't think Leo was looking at her as a long-term partner, imho he was just having fun. So I don't think Leo was heartbroken cuz of Blake, moreover, I believe he was the one who ended the relationship. 

/edit:

This has always been my general opinion about Blake-Leo, but I've just found an article that said that Blake ditched Leo, cuz of Gosling and she was already dating Gosling when Leo went to Australia for Gatsby and she texted him on the phone about break up. :/ Well, this isn't a good thing to do, this is quite bitchy, tbh. If this is true, then I lost respect for her, really. But I still don't think Leo was so in love with her, it's just I believe being cheated on feels horrible and especially for a man, they get it way more serious than women, I mean both get offended and feel horrible but, I believe men feel worse than women and I've heard they often do things like Leo does now after getting cheated on. I mean dating many girls and having endless relationships, like having revenge because of the one who cheated on them. Now I see why there was a huge line of models at his house during the making of Gatsby.

/end of edit.

A girl who broke his heart, I'm pretty sure was Gisele. One of Tom's relatives, (Tom's (Gisele's husband) sister, if my memory serves me right) was asked on AskFM, why Gisele broke up with Leo and she said, Leo cheated on her and that was the reason for their final break-up. I'm not writing it as I'm pointing a finger to Leo or calling him a cheater or anything like this. I'm sure Leo loved Gi a lot, but he made a mistake and despite Gi loved him too (she even hinted about her love for him later in VSFS 2006), she broke up with him and I guess that's what every other girl would do and that's what every person should do when they get cheated on. I guess Leo thought Gi would forgive him but she didn't and that's why he's heartbroken. I think he tried to get her back in 2006, there was a sighting of them in July 2006 and Gi met Irmelin and Leo's brother for a few times in 2006, but that's just my doubt. Some will say that they met cuz they're friends but if they are why there have never been their sightings since Gi started dating Tom ? I'm sure they split on good terms though. One more thing is that Gi is the closest to his type, both are really private and both love animals and nature and support similar charities.

Yeah, he had a long-term relationship with Bar. I was such a huge fan of Gi-Leo and I couldn't accept Bar on his side for a long time but when I finally accepted and really liked her, they broke up. When Bar-Leo started I believed Leo wasn't in love with her and even when I started to like her I was still thinking the same and now when I look back I still think the same. Gi-Leo broke up in November 2005, Bar-Leo started in November 2005, even if Gi-Leo broke up in October, I still can't imagine how someone can end a 5-year-long relationship and start another one in the same month or after a month and be in love with a new partner. 5 years isn't a short time, yeah, you may stop loving someone but when you have a partner for 5 years you're just so got used to her/him that you won't fall in love with another one in two weeks or in a month. My theory is that Leo didn't love Bar in the beginning, he was just trying to get over with Gi and later he got used to Bar and fell in love with her, maybe Bar & Gi are kinda similar in some ways.

In short, as the love of his life and the girl who broke his heart, for me has always been Gisele, he fell in Love with Bar later and I don't think he really loved any of his partners since Bar. Although I'd love to see him with Toni again, she's such a great girl in every way! :wub: 

Rihanna and Leo are a BIG NO for me! :no2: I don't like her and I don't think she suits him at all.  :nicole: what 

What was  the hint that Gisele make that she loves him? 

Thread cleaned. I'm letting you all know now so that there can be no excuses later, if I catch anyone making direct attacks or see any posts designed to bait others into arguments, I'll be deleting them on the spot and giving out formal warnings.