Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

i really would like him to date Rihanna (and go public about it, not hiding it and playing games like he did with Nina) but Rih wouldnt put up with his dudebro attitude AT ALL

but they would look amazing together

19 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

YES, YES, YES, FINNALY!   :chicken:  :clap:  :stormy:  :gangsta:  :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:  Sorry, but I couldn't be happier... this relationship lasted too long for nothing. 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Break Up After 1 Year of Dating

http://www.eonline.com/news/854042/leonardo-dicaprio-and-nina-agdal-break-up-after-1-year-of-dating

BEST NEWS OF TODAY! I'm being VERY honest guys, sorry.  :p

that was my exact reaction when I heard it! :nicole: 

I've never liked Nina and I've never liked them as a couple and in the beginning of their relationship I didn't think it would last a year and was expecting their break up, but lately I was a bit upset they still were together :rofl:

18 hours ago, katchitup said:

I think Leo doesn't like to be alone. He is CONSTANTLY surrounded by multiple friends, girls, etc. (which IMO indicates some more deeper issues but we won't get into that) 

I hope one day he'll let go and break down these walls he seems to have and find a girl he really loves :yes: 

I also have doubt about these deeper issues, but on the other hand, although Leo is 42, I believe he's still in his early 20s, I'm not saying it as an offense, he's just not matured yet to settle down and live with one woman and stop partying around the world :D it's just he's like that imho

16 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Maybe a past love not corresponded.  :/ A girl broke his heart and I think I know who was...  :dry:  After her... none all his relationships worked.

10 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Although I think he really liked Gisele... but after her, he dated Bar for 5, almost 6 years. Than suddenly Blake messed up with his love life, I blame Gatsby kissing screen test... this sounds like a movie in real life, lol. But it's my personal opinion, Leo fallen for Blake. :sad: 

I don't think Leo fell for Blake, I adore Blake, she's gorgeous and a great girl, but Leo and Blake were quite different from each other from my sight of view, I was quite surprised when they came out as a couple. Plus I believe Blake was kinda hurrying things up, she was like family oriented from the beginning and that was a big no for Leo especially at the level of their relationship. Also, I don't think Leo was looking at her as a long-term partner, imho he was just having fun. So I don't think Leo was heartbroken cuz of Blake, moreover, I believe he was the one who ended the relationship. 

/edit:

This has always been my general opinion about Blake-Leo, but I've just found an article that said that Blake ditched Leo, cuz of Gosling and she was already dating Gosling when Leo went to Australia for Gatsby and she texted him on the phone about break up. :/ Well, this isn't a good thing to do, this is quite bitchy, tbh. If this is true, then I lost respect for her, really. But I still don't think Leo was so in love with her, it's just I believe being cheated on feels horrible and especially for a man, they get it way more serious than women, I mean both get offended and feel horrible but, I believe men feel worse than women and I've heard they often do things like Leo does now after getting cheated on. I mean dating many girls and having endless relationships, like having revenge because of the one who cheated on them. Now I see why there was a huge line of models at his house during the making of Gatsby.

/end of edit.

A girl who broke his heart, I'm pretty sure was Gisele. One of Tom's relatives, (Tom's (Gisele's husband) sister, if my memory serves me right) was asked on AskFM, why Gisele broke up with Leo and she said, Leo cheated on her and that was the reason for their final break-up. I'm not writing it as I'm pointing a finger to Leo or calling him a cheater or anything like this. I'm sure Leo loved Gi a lot, but he made a mistake and despite Gi loved him too (she even hinted about her love for him later in VSFS 2006), she broke up with him and I guess that's what every other girl would do and that's what every person should do when they get cheated on. I guess Leo thought Gi would forgive him but she didn't and that's why he's heartbroken. I think he tried to get her back in 2006, there was a sighting of them in July 2006 and Gi met Irmelin and Leo's brother for a few times in 2006, but that's just my doubt. Some will say that they met cuz they're friends but if they are why there have never been their sightings since Gi started dating Tom ? I'm sure they split on good terms though. One more thing is that Gi is the closest to his type, both are really private and both love animals and nature and support similar charities.

Yeah, he had a long-term relationship with Bar. I was such a huge fan of Gi-Leo and I couldn't accept Bar on his side for a long time but when I finally accepted and really liked her, they broke up. When Bar-Leo started I believed Leo wasn't in love with her and even when I started to like her I was still thinking the same and now when I look back I still think the same. Gi-Leo broke up in November 2005, Bar-Leo started in November 2005, even if Gi-Leo broke up in October, I still can't imagine how someone can end a 5-year-long relationship and start another one in the same month or after a month and be in love with a new partner. 5 years isn't a short time, yeah, you may stop loving someone but when you have a partner for 5 years you're just so got used to her/him that you won't fall in love with another one in two weeks or in a month. My theory is that Leo didn't love Bar in the beginning, he was just trying to get over with Gi and later he got used to Bar and fell in love with her, maybe Bar & Gi are kinda similar in some ways.

In short, as the love of his life and the girl who broke his heart, for me has always been Gisele, he fell in Love with Bar later and I don't think he really loved any of his partners since Bar. Although I'd love to see him with Toni again, she's such a great girl in every way! :wub: 

Rihanna and Leo are a BIG NO for me! :no2: I don't like her and I don't think she suits him at all.  :nicole: 

4 hours ago, SicK As mY SecReTs said:

I also have doubt about these deeper issues, but on the other hand, although Leo is 42, I believe he's still in his early 20s, I'm not saying it as an offense, he's just not matured yet to settle down and live with one woman and stop partying around the world :D it's just he's like that imho

Leo should do whatever he wants, but he is getting to an age where his serial macking on women (nearly) 20 years younger is going to start looking a bit sad and creepy.

It does seem to be a case of arrested development.

15 hours ago, elfstone said:

Oh definitely!!

I'm sure he'd be keeping an eye on Johnny Depp's daughter and Kaia Gerber from now on :laugh:

He likes younger woman but that does not mean he is a pedophile...at least I don't think he is :unsure: Besides, he likes blondes and both of them are brunettes :smile:

9 hours ago, SicK As mY SecReTs said:

I've just found an article that said that Blake ditched Leo, cuz of Gosling and she was already dating Gosling when Leo went to Australia for Gatsby and she texted him on the phone about break up. :/ Well, this isn't a good thing to do, this is quite bitchy, tbh. If this is true, then I lost respect for her, really. But I still don't think Leo was so in love with her, it's just I believe being cheated on feels horrible and especially for a man, they get it way more serious than women, I mean both get offended and feel horrible but, I believe men feel worse than women and I've heard they often do things like Leo does now after getting cheated on. I mean dating many girls and having endless relationships, like having revenge because of the one who cheated on them. Now I see why there was a huge line of models at his house during the making of Gatsby.

It is Ryan Reynolds, not Gosling.  :p

Anyway, Blake was messing around with RR before she and Leo split, she probably broke with him by phone or he saw in the media because he was in Australia, (what would make things even worse). He looked REALLY sad after that...  I remember the pics.  :sad: I disagree with you about him not being serious about Blake, I think he was and I still think he was in love with her, he looked happier than ever. I think he was really hurt by her, and after what happened he decided to not take his relationships seriouly, at least this is my perception. 

About Gisele, I do think he loved her, but I think what happened is that Gisele wanted a family at that point and Leo was not ready. Although, I don't think her sister-in-law would lie too, so I'm not sure if Leo cheated on Gisele or not.  :idk: If he did, than she was right to end. Still, I heard rumors from 2005, that Gisele was playind around with Kelly Slater before she and Leo break up and we know later Gisele dated Slater, even if was briefly. I'm not saying Gisele cheated on Leo, but she's not a saint too, just saying. 

12 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Leo should do whatever he wants, but he is getting to an age where his serial macking on women (nearly) 20 years younger is going to start looking a bit sad and creepy.

It does seem to be a case of arrested development.

To be fair, these younger woman don't reject him and most of them are aware of what they are getting into by getting involved with him :yes: Not sure is it arrested development. Could be denial of getting older or a mid-life crisis  :idk: I don't follow him enough to have a better idea of what might be up with him. TBH, a lot of older men would love to be involved with younger women if they could. Leo is one of those guys who could pull it off :D

Just now, PinkCouture said:

He likes younger woman but that does not mean he is a pedophile..

Yes.

Still, it worries me a bit as a fan that he keeps dating younger women, I mean, 25 I think is the limit age and it's still TOO young for him. So I honestly hope that he doesn't date anyone younger than 25. In fact, it would be perfect if he could date a woman at her 30's at least. :smile:

That's was what I heard about Gi too. They have been together for awhile and she was ready to move onto the next step but he wasn't ready so they broke-up :/

On a slightly different note, it is going to be a interesting night at the Brady-Bundchen household with the whole concussion topic :whistle:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I haven't seen La La Land yet but will when it comes out on Blu-Ray/DVD :yes: I have seen Deadpool 3x though :rofl: I love that movie!!! :laugh:

You need to watch, it's amazing! And I'm not a fan of musicals at all... but this movie is something else. Well, I saw Deadpool 1 time at my brother's house, I have to admitt it's a really fun movie. 

From People. 

But that doesn’t mean the 42-year-old will never tie the knot. “It will happen one day, but it will really take someone special to make him go the distance,” adds the source. “He loves all the attention he gets from women.”

http://people.com/movies/why-leonardo-dicaprio-and-nina-agdal-split-hes-not-ready-to-settle-down/

I don't think Leo ever thought about settle down with Nina and I don't think they were a good match for this. But I would love to see him settle down one day... So, can this someone special appear soon...   th_begging-1.gif

^ Another reason I suspect he goes for younger women is he doesn't want to settle down...not yet at least. Chances are if they are young they probably don't want to get married and start a family any time soon so it buys Leo some time. It is ok if he doesn't ever want to get married and/or start a family---to each their own :yes: Or maybe he hasn't found the right person he wants to settle down with, who also wants to settle down with him :smile: Anything could happen! :D

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

He likes younger woman but that does not mean he is a pedophile...at least I don't think he is :unsure: Besides, he likes blondes and both of them are brunettes :smile:

Ok Kaia is out then. But Lily-Rose is borderline blonde these days, and she turns 18 on 27th :p

The point I wanted to make is that after Nina, Toni, Leo's gonna want to turn to next generation of models. Its inevitable

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

To be fair, these younger woman don't reject him and most of them are aware of what they are getting into by getting involved with him :yes: Not sure is it arrested development. Could be denial of getting older or a mid-life crisis  :idk: I don't follow him enough to have a better idea of what might be up with him. TBH, a lot of older men would love to be involved with younger women if they could. Leo is one of those guys who could pull it off :D

Obviously not every man is in the position he is in, but enough of them are who choose not to go for his dating style.

But like I said, it's his life and his choice.

I guess my point is more that most people don't have the same lifestyle at 25 years old that they do at 43 years old.