Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Just b/c someone is gay does not necessarily mean they could detect other gays with perfect accuracy. Not saying Leo is or isn't b/c I don't know and neither do most people :idk: 

i didnt say i detect with perfect accuracy i said was just my opinion PC :happy:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I hope him & RiRi gets back together. Can't explain it but they seem like a good fit and I could imagine them being together for a long time :hehe: 

YEAH, I absolutely agree with you.   :thumbsup: Leo and Riri 4EVER! 

^Leo and Rih are both wild (leo privatly, Rih in public). I think he would admire a girl like her. All the girls he stuck with for a long time (Gisele, Bar) had really strong, opinionated personalities. And him and rih have been F'ing on the down low for years, and possibly dating a bit in 2014. But he saw all the attention and probably got too chicken to take it full on into the public.

I got the Leo and Rih receipts.

3 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

YEAH, I absolutely agree with you.   :thumbsup: Leo and Riri 4EVER! 

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

^Leo and Rih are both wild (leo privatly, Rih in public). I think he would admire a girl like her. All the girls he stuck with for a long time (Gisele, Bar) had really strong, opinionated personalities. And him and rih have been F'ing on the down low for years, and possibly dating a bit in 2014. But he saw all the attention and probably got too chicken to take it full on into the public.

I got the Leo and Rih receipts.

Those 2 would definitely complement and balance each other quite well :hehe:

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Kelly has a strong personality but I think it was her sense of humor that might have contributed to the ending of her & Leo's relationship. She would work well with a fellow comedian :D 

Or an athelete. I saw she was rumored to be seeing Aaron Rodgers I was like get it giiirrrlll :rofl:

Everything was going really well with Leo and Kelly though until her family posted a bunch of candid shots of him at her house for thanksgiving (all on twitter and instagram) then all of a sudden no more Leo and Kelly. 

But Gossip Cop suspected there were problems in the ex-couple’s relationship earlier this week when we inquired about a Star story claiming the actor “is cooling off his romance” with Agdal. A friend of DiCaprio asked us to “hold off” on the report, but didn’t deny that the two had broken up. However, Gossip Cop recently busted an inaccurate Naughty Gossip story about DiCaprio and Agdal being engaged. A source close to the actor told us the claim was simply “not true,” and time has proven that to be the case.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-split-breakup/

27 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Or an athelete. I saw she was rumored to be seeing Aaron Rodgers I was like get it giiirrrlll :rofl:

Everything was going really well with Leo and Kelly though until her family posted a bunch of candid shots of him at her house for thanksgiving (all on twitter and instagram) then all of a sudden no more Leo and Kelly. 

Oh yeah, I read about that! I don't like Aaron but I do think they are a fitting couple since she seems to be quite competitive when it comes to sports as well :p 

I think Leo doesn't like to be alone. He is CONSTANTLY surrounded by multiple friends, girls, etc. (which IMO indicates some more deeper issues but we won't get into that) 

I hope one day he'll let go and break down these walls he seems to have and find a girl he really loves :yes: 

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ If I were I dude I would be SOOOO jealous of him :rofl: In fact I want to be him. The guy's got game!!! :thumbs_up: 

From a guy's pov it looks like these things are quite easy for him.   After seeing him with Erin, Toni Garrn, Nina, etc. ...  a lot of these pap photos show him rather lackadaisically strolling around with the beauty following behind him.  Usually, he's not even holding her hand.  Most men would be excited and very proud to be seen with such women...IIRC I've seen the models hold bags and other things for him.  He is often not even looking at them or appearing to be in love with them.

(b/f anybody gets mad I'm sure there are exceptions to this)

Just now, katchitup said:

I think Leo doesn't like to be alone. He is CONSTANTLY surrounded by multiple friends, girls, etc. (which IMO indicates some more deeper issues but we won't get into that) 

That's a good! :thumbs_up: Kinda reminds me of Gatsby :ohmy::ninja: 

9 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

From a guy's pov it looks like these things are quite easy for him.   After seeing him with Erin, Toni Garrn, Nina, etc. ...  a lot of these pap photos show him rather lackadaisically strolling around with the beauty following behind him.  Usually, he's not even holding her hand.  Most men would be excited and very proud to be seen with such women...IIRC I've seen the models hold bags and other things for him.  He is often not even looking at them or appearing to be in love with them.

That's a good point :thumbs_up: I obviously don't have extensive knowledge about this b/c I am not a Leo Super Fan, but one of the reason he might not show a lot of affection could be b/c he isn't a PDA person. I am like that too however I am ok w/ holding hands and quick smooches in public. Or that he prefers to keep his romantic relationships on the down low and doesn't want to give the Papz too much to work with :idk: 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

That's a good! :thumbs_up: Kinda reminds me of Gatsby :ohmy::ninja: 

Maybe a past love not corresponded.  :/ A girl broke his heart and I think I know who was...  :dry:  After her... none all his relationships worked. But I hope Rihanna can fix his issue, haha, I'm sure she's very capable of that.  :whistle:  :wub:

If not Rih, than I hope one day he finds someone he truly loves. 

Just now, kellybsblover said:

I would think it would be the other one married to a famous football player....

Although I think he really liked Gisele... but after her, he dated Bar for 5, almost 6 years. Than suddenly Blake messed up with his love life, I blame Gatsby kissing screen test... this sounds like a movie in real life, lol. But it's my personal opinion, Leo fallen for Blake. :sad: