Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I honestly think Leo is GAY.. and Nina was just wasting her time with him honestly plus her behaviour change infront of Papz because of him. Leo always trying to hide is and was just pathetic. 

YES, YES, YES, FINNALY!   :chicken:  :clap:  :stormy:  :gangsta:  :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:  Sorry, but I couldn't be happier... this relationship lasted too long for nothing. 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Break Up After 1 Year of Dating

http://www.eonline.com/news/854042/leonardo-dicaprio-and-nina-agdal-break-up-after-1-year-of-dating

BEST NEWS OF TODAY! I'm being VERY honest guys, sorry.  :p

24 minutes ago, MarVS said:

I honestly think Leo is GAY

Based on his dating history and how often he changes GFs, I would say no. Usually celebs who are hiding the fact they are gay stay with a "female significant other" for long periods of time. To name a few, Freddie Mercury, Rock Hudson, Ricky Martin, Cristiano Ronaldo

4 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'm really GLAD it's over, it's better for both.  :smile:

Nina is a great girl, but her and Leo don't fit together. I'm sure they will be fine.    :thumbsup:

I never thought they were a great fit for each other. They will both find more fitting significant others soon :smile: 

^I was going to say, usually when someone is gay and hiding it they do the one thing Leo doesn't do. Settle down :laugh: Leo's just a perpetual bro, stuck in his 20's. I love him but thats just what it is.

Him and Nina have been friends for a while, but since the beginning I think they were just screwing around and having fun.From the numerous articles and sightings over the years of Leo hitting on her, and her saying he's hot, etc. they were obviously attracted to eachother. Don't know if that attraction left more than the bedroom. I like Nina, but I think it was clear it was going nowhere. 

Anyways...does this mean Leo is single for the summer?! Can he just suck it up and get with Rihanna already? Sick of them playing games :rofl: 

Single for the summer!

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal "have recently split up," E! News confirmed Thursday. Luckily, there's no bad blood between the exes. "They remain in touch and remain friends," a source close to the former couple reveals. "It's an amicable split, and they're moving forward."

During the course of their relationship, Agdal met DiCaprio's mother "a number of times," an insider reveals. And, as recently as April, the insider reveals they were "totally happy together."

Neither DiCaprio nor Agdal ever publicly discussed their relationship.

http://www.eonline.com/news/854042/leonardo-dicaprio-and-nina-agdal-break-up-after-1-year-of-dating

Just now, katchitup said:

^I was going to say, usually when someone is gay and hiding it they do the one thing Leo doesn't do. Settle down :laugh: Leo's just a perpetual bro, stuck in his 20's. I love him but thats just what it is.

Him and Nina have been friends for a while, but since the beginning I think they were just screwing around and having fun.From the numerous articles and sightings over the years of Leo hitting on her, and her saying he's hot, etc. they were obviously attracted to eachother. Don't know if that attraction left more than the bedroom. I like Nina, but I think it was clear it was going nowhere. 

Anyways...does this mean Leo is single for the summer?! Can he just suck it up and get with Rihanna already? Sick of them playing games :rofl: 

Exactly kat, that's absolutely right.  

HAHA, yes, Rihanna please. 

Can he just suck it up and get with Rihanna already? Sick of them playing games :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Based on his dating history and how often he changes GFs, I would say no. Usually celebs who are hiding the fact they are gay stay with a "female significant other" for long periods of time. To name a few, Freddie Mercury, Rock Hudson, Ricky Martin, Cristiano Ronaldo

in my opinion think yes he is gay but i repeat just an opinion as a gay guy that i am . time will tell

1 minute ago, MarVS said:

in my opinion think yes he is gay but i repeat just an opinion as a gay guy that i am . time will tell

Just b/c someone is gay does not necessarily mean they could detect other gays with perfect accuracy. Not saying Leo is or isn't b/c I don't know and neither do most people :idk: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I am glad no one is attacking me [yet] for thinking they were an odd couple. They both seem to have different personalities that would not complement or balance each other in the long run.

The relationship was off since the beggining. He was denying her being his girlfriend, then calling her just a fling, then all of a sudden now a GF. Surely not a great way to start a relationship. :rofl: 

We've seen them talking and hanging out for years though, seemed some sort of attraction was there (probably just sexual). I mean even with Kelly Rohrbach, he was WAY more serious with her. IMO he would still be with Kelly if her family didn't post a bunch of personal pictures.