Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Leo cozies up to (another) model while his girlfriend is out of town

Looks like Leonardo DiCaprio got close to a new blond model just in time for Christmas. Sources tell us that the model-loving Oscar winner — who’s most recently been dating Nina Agdal — cozied up to lingerie model Paige Watkins this past week.

On Thursday, DiCaprio — plus his “wolf pack” including Lukas Haas and Tobey Maguire, and a group of models — went to Catch in LA, where a spy told us DiCaprio and Watkins took a number of smoke breaks together outside.

Later, the group headed to 1Oak, where an eye-witness said things heated up between him and the Florida-born bikini stunner.

“They looked pretty close,” said the source. “She was sitting on his lap, and they appeared to be kissing.”

After the club, we are told Watkins, DiCaprio and a group went back to the actor’s place. Leo’s girlfriend Agdal, we’re told, was away on a modelling shoot. But Watkins’ spokesperson from One Model Management tells us, “There is no confirmation that they are a couple nor were they holding hands.” The rep (perhaps taking a realistic approach to Leo’s eventful love life) also insisted, “They are definitely not a couple.” Watkins has been featured in GQ and was reportedly discovered while eating at a Mexican taco stand.

DiCaprio has been dating Sports Illustrated model Agdal since June. They were seen together in Tulum, Mexico, last week, where Agdal was doing a beach shoot. They also spent Thanksgiving in Charleston, SC, and vacationed on a swanky and very expensive private island in French Polynesia last month. Another friend told us, “Leo really likes Nina; he wouldn’t be seen with another girl in public.”

Other sources told us DiCaprio and Agdal are still very much together and have plans to travel to “Cabo and St. Barts” over the holiday with Maguire and the rest of Leo’s wolf-pack crew.

A rep for DiCaprio said, “This story is totally false and completely made up by people claiming to be sources.” A 1Oak rep said, “It’s not true, he was there with all of his boys for a holiday party.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/12/24/leo-cozies-up-to-another-model-while-his-girlfriend-is-out-of-town/

On 12/24/2016 at 10:08 PM, calibi said:

I'm going to move this to the GD thread, but you know the source mentions someone planted the story with an agenda? Well obviously its this Paige girl. You know how I know? Damn article mentions her modeling agency, links to her page, and contact info :cain: Talks about her discovery, her latest photo shoots, modeling portfolio etc :cain: 

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

i really dont get Leo's attitude i mean he is a huge public figure if people recognize him even when he tries to hide with her hoodies and doesnt work  just deal with it  and dont be pissed  just walk,  i read on Leo's thread that his mom said: go away asshole to the person who took the photos. He is on the street not in a private place. Nina is lately adapting his attitude with being serious or mad when papz are around and its sad cause she always was nice and happy with papz. :/

Yes, she definitely has changed her behavior. Not only with the papz. Just look on her IG, nothing to see from the open, friendly and funny girl she was before start dating Leo.

Leonardo Di Caprio has always been a very private person.

But I don't understand the extreme lengths he goes through when it comes to not being seen out and about with his conquests.

It's not like everyone doesn't already know he is a serial womanizer who has a preference for attractive blonde models in their early to mid 20s.

So what is the big deal? :idk:

He wasn't always like this. Before "Titanic" he was much more open und he was even fooling around with the paps. But he has totally changed with the crazy Leo-Mania. Personally I think it's always very easy to say from outside "hey man, take it easy". But it's his life and he has to deal with the lack of privacy almost every single day for decades. So when he tries to hide from the paps this is his way to deal with it in a very peaceful way. What's wrong about that? :idk:

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

He wasn't always like this. Before "Titanic" he was much more open und he was even fooling around with the paps. But he has totally changed with the crazy Leo-Mania. Personally I think it's always very easy to say from outside "hey man, take it easy". But it's his life and he has to deal with the lack of privacy almost every single day for decades. So when he tries to hide from the paps this is his way to deal with it in a very peaceful way. What's wrong about that? :idk:

peaceful way? her mom was insulting but anyways we dont know the full story i guess. 

14 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

It's 100% his choice, I just don't understand why he would care at this point. That's all.

Like Jade said above, I think he feels he has zero control over the paparazzi, and by covering his face I think he feels like he has control. He has said himself that he's so lucky that he can't complain about them, and he doesn't confront them (accept for a few occasions) he just makes sure they can't get a good picture. But he has his privacy intruded like alot. People from his doctors office tweeting what kind of medicine he's taking, stewardess taking pictures of him sleeping on their flight then posting it to social media. I think he should relax a little too, because I think he lets the paps bother him too much, but then again I think he must feel like nobody really values the real him or has respect for him as a person, they just care he's a big celebrity, and I can see why he acts the way he does. 

3 hours ago, SweetGaby said:

If you dont uderstand him or wanna look in his face,why are you on a board that has his name attached it? sorry dont get it. 

I think we would need to ban everyone if only people who "understood" all of the celebrities who are discussed on here are allowed to be a member.

11 hours ago, katchitup said:

Like Jade said above, I think he feels he has zero control over the paparazzi, and by covering his face I think he feels like he has control. He has said himself that he's so lucky that he can't complain about them, and he doesn't confront them (accept for a few occasions) he just makes sure they can't get a good picture. But he has his privacy intruded like alot. People from his doctors office tweeting what kind of medicine he's taking, stewardess taking pictures of him sleeping on their flight then posting it to social media. I think he should relax a little too, because I think he lets the paps bother him too much, but then again I think he must feel like nobody really values the real him or has respect for him as a person, they just care he's a big celebrity, and I can see why he acts the way he does. 

+1:thumbs_up:

Has Leo always been so "pissed" at the paparazzi (like since he became really famous)? I know this has been discussed in Nina's topic as well... I'm not saying he has to invite them for lunch lol and become best friends, but I wonder why he always acts so annoyed whenever they're around. I get that being followed 24/7 isn't fun at all and I definitely don't want to even imagine how annoying that CAN be, but imo, you always have two options: try to look at the bright side or not and be negative about something that can be turned into something positive... And like already said in Nina's topic, I find it quite sad to see that she seems to adapt to that and become angry at them as well, even though she never really was like that before she and Leo were together, as far as I'm concerned. :/ 

@*Luna* Like I said before he wasn't always like this. It started with Leo-Mania when everybody went really really crazy over him. I think nobody can imagine how difficult and totally out of control this time was for him and it must be tough not too loose the bright side of all. And well he isn't always mad with the paps. Sometimes he just ignored them sometimes he's even smiling.

Personally I don't understand for a second why he have to be nice to the paps lol They are blood suckers without any respect for limits and privacy. They would do anything for the right picture of him. He became such a big moviestar because of his outstanding work, not because of them. So he owes them nothing in my book.