Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I have to get this off my chest. There's a poster from ONTD who lurks on this thread and shares info we find out about Leo on there. Recently she implied Leo doesn't care about the Dakota Access Pipeline protests since he hasn't attended one yet and would rather be on a yacht or private jet. Just a heads up to you, the reason Leo hasn't been at the Dakota Access Pipeline protests is because he's been busy promoting his climate change documentary. Also, lately he has been spotted flying commercial instead of private and he hasn't been spotted on a yacht in awhile. He has also expressed concern about indigenous people's lands being ruined for corporate interests many times and tweeted and retweeted about the protests on yesterday. See here -

w0knk9.jpg

He is a hypocrite but at least know your facts before you shade him on ONTD where over 90% of posters there hate Leo and will take anything negative you say about him as gospel. I find it kinda weird how you follow his personal life in the first place since you seem to dislike him but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2016 at 10:08 AM, Rory_ said:

I can't see that they are holding hands on this pics. To me it seems that he is holding a bag or something like that in his hand.

And I wonder why no other magazine or site is jumping on that train.

I agree. There is nothing incriminating about these photos to me. It seemed to me like he was holding his jacket but you might be right and it might be some type of bag? It doesn't look like he is holding hands with this girl. More importantly, we don't even know who this girl is. Just a few months ago the Daily mail claimed Leo was leaving the club with Richie Akiva's girlfriend and purposely left him out of the photos. If there was something actually going on in these photos then the National Enquirer wouldn't be the only publication reporting this. What they are suggesting from these dark blurry photos is just as fictitious as what was written in the article that goes along with the photos. 100% trash.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Jade Bahr said:

Any ideas why Leo isn't playing a role in this movie? I mean it's Martys 'passion project' he worked over 28 years to make it real... sounds something really special for him so I was just wondering why Leo isn't involved.

IDK why... but this movie looks crazy good.   :chicken:

In a restaurant? Hopefully not true.

Caught! Leo DiCaprio Parties With Nine Women Behind Nina Agdal’s Back 

Actor spotted 'kissing some model's neck' who was not his girlfriend. 

RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that Leonardo DiCaprio has some explaining to do to his Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend, Nina Agdal.

An eyewitness caught the Revenant actor getting handsy with several models while he was painting the town red with a couple of his famous pals.

“Leo was out for Jonah Hill‘s birthday along with Tobey Mcguire,” the onlooker told Radar, noting the crew was at hotspot Catch in L.A. on Dec. 19. “They were hanging out with nine models at the table.”

While “the boys were clearly having a blast,” DiCaprio was especially enjoying his time with their stunning entourage.

“Leo was kissing some model’s neck that was definitely not Nina,” said the onlooker. However, “she was his typical type —some blonde model.”

“Tobey also seems to be revealing in the single life, hanging with Leo and his model groupies,” added the source.