Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

4 hours ago, MariLerman said:

Well I think she shouldn't be reading all these comments that are written down there,
she might know that there will always be one negative comment. 
I didn't like her answer, it actually was more mean than a fan's comment 

So many mean things were written  to her sometimes you just can't take it anymore. Pls don't think all Leo fans are like that. I hope Leo and Nina know that too

I agree that poster didn't mean any harm, I think that is a pretty nice Leo fan account. I think she either had enough with all the comments and responded to the last one she saw. I mean we know at the time she posted it Nina was with her friend and Leo, so I wonder if they were talking about it and were like well tell them fuck off they have no right to keep writing terrible shit on your instagram. She just should have responded to those who have written things wayyy worse. :ninja:

Like I said too she started following some accounts a couple days ago that keep constant commenting on her pics talking about Leo's past GF's, how Nina is this or that, etc. People were writing that she should get raped, and really terrible things. She seems to be pretty fed up with the bad comments on her instagram. 

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, of course this rumor is not true and their "sources" even less... I mean, Leo and Nina were not together at october 4 having a romantic dinner since Leo was not even in NY this day. And in the beggining of the article it says she's pregnant of her "longtime partner", lol, she's with Leo only 4 months.  :laugh: Although this site say the rumor came from Danish tabloids , yet not true.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/nina-agdal/pregnancy-rumors.html

Once again this rumor but I don't think it's true. Basically says the same thing as the other article I posted above, just though odd that another site is replying this?   :idk:

Ryan has reportedly been cheating on Blake with his 'Deadpool' co-star Morena Baccarin while the 'Gossip Girl' star has been seeing Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00101520.html