Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

6 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

shadow: thanks for the pics and more info about Tiff, interesting what they said about the documentary. 

Found on twitter <Leo doing things> Leo at Jlo's bday party 1999

Sure!: I can't wait to see it too. But I'll have to wait till it's on TV

28 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Some Leo fans can be so terrible. They are likely from JustJared, seems like all the people who like to spend 24/7 finding dirt on his current GF and insulting her seem to congregate there :cain:

Those comments are pretty crazy and I would just ignore. 

-----------

Also have to vent and going to call out some Leo fans who say Nina is a nobody model and her career is nothing, and that she needs Leo to bring her attention so she can get modeling work. Like um in the last 12 months she's had two Vogue editorials, and Elle cover, 2 CR fashion book photoshoots, several cosmopolitan editorials, tons of photoshoots for different magazines, face of Avon, Leonisa, Beachbunny and several bikini companies, and a lot of cataolog work with H&M, Lands End etc. Oh and SI?  and And all this in just a year and before she even started dating him.

But yeah, sure, she's a nobody model and needs Leo's help to succeed. :cain::cain: Girl has had a great modeling career and it has been on the up's for a while, with or without a famous man on her side. 

i wouldnt say that Nina Careerr is so successfull but hey she is doing her thing but some crazy Leo fans are so jelous and so disrepectful if they are not going to last forever.. fine. whatever.. they are having fun and like eachother but going to her IG  saying things like raping her , plus creating accounts to insult her is way too crazy and disgusting but well.hopefullly they slow down and Nina keep ignoring them .

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

So much hate its getting Nina on her instapic on the woods...  some Leo fans  are like psiquo and scary  they even comment we will rape if u still dating Leo  are u kidding ? so disgusting 

poor Nina. :/

Not that it makes it better but this happens to every girl dating a famous guy. :/ 

I wish some measures were taken, you just cant write whatever goes through your crazy head because you are behind a computer...

^Very true. Popular guys attract crazy (mean) fan girls. You know what's funny? The people who seem to spend day in and out making fun of these guys girlfriend's are usually like women who are 40+. I guess that just shows you how pathetic they are. 

12 minutes ago, MarVS said:

i wouldnt say that Nina Careerr is so successfull but hey she is doing her thing but some crazy Leo fans are so jelous and so disrepectful if they are not going to last forever.. fine. whatever.. they are having fun and like eachother but going to her IG  saying things like raping her , plus creating accounts to insult her is way too crazy and disgusting but well.hopefullly they slow down and Nina keep ignoring them .

She's no Gisele but who is nowadays? She's had a very successful modeling career and without the help of Leo or a famous guy on her arm. 

I'm not even so sure she reads the comments under her instagram photos anyways. Filled with alot of perverted old men :ninja: 

6 hours ago, MarVS said:

So much hate its getting Nina on her instapic on the woods...  some Leo fans  are like psiquo and scary  they even comment we will rape if u still dating Leo  are u kidding ? so disgusting 

poor Nina. :/

5 hours ago, katchitup said:

Some Leo fans can be so terrible. They are likely from JustJared, seems like all the people who like to spend 24/7 finding dirt on his current GF and insulting her seem to congregate there :cain:

Those comments are pretty crazy and I would just ignore. 

6 hours ago, MarVS said:

Completely gross. Can't believe people would think to write that. Ugh. If you are a true fan just let Leo have fun and be happy

12 minutes ago, Shadow said:

so ya'll, will Nina be attending TFF with Leo? walk the carpet and all? parties? she will for sure meet his parents though, right?

maybe but models are pretty busy these days becuase NYFW  and she  have some fashion events to attend but hopefully 

if somebody can get me the pics she is outside of  Empire state  would be so nice :smile:

http://www.beimages.net/latest/2016/09/08/nina_agdal_lights_empire_state_building,_new_york?filter=E&

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

so ya'll, will Nina be attending TFF with Leo? walk the carpet and all? parties? she will for sure meet his parents though, right?

She seems quite busy with Fashion Week, but who knows. If she goes I highly doubt she'll walk the red carpet, probably low key attend the screening if she did. ;)

27 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Nina just started following the crazy Leo accounts leaving comments under her instagram pics calling her a "Skankdal" "Fameho" "Leo doesn't love you" etc. :rofl::o So I guess she does read her comments then..but hopefully she isn't phased. ;) 

@MarVS

really?

hoplly she can reported them cause are so annoying 

Just now, katchitup said:

Nina just started following the crazy Leo accounts leaving comments under her instagram pics calling her a "Skankdal" "Fameho" "Leo doesn't love you" etc. :rofl::o So I guess she does read her comments then..but hopefully she isn't phased. ;) 

@MarVS

Wow, seriously?  :laugh: But tbh, I think she should just ignore this trolls, a bunch of stupid envy girls. 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Another sighting of Leo & Nina at Catch in NY tonight

Sam Ehrlich ?@Sam_Ehrlich 2m2 minutes ago

Just pushed the elevator button at Catch for Leonardo Dicaprio and Nina Agdal lmao. He was struggling so I stepped in hah.

Another NY sighting today

G O O D V I B E S ?@ttxo___ 3m3 minutes ago

Met Leonardo DiCaprio at work today.... He is soooooo gorgeous 1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Another sighting of Leo & Nina at Catch in NY tonight

Sam Ehrlich ?@Sam_Ehrlich 2m2 minutes ago

Just pushed the elevator button at Catch for Leonardo Dicaprio and Nina Agdal lmao. He was struggling so I stepped in hah.

Another NY sighting today

G O O D V I B E S ?@ttxo___ 3m3 minutes ago

Met Leonardo DiCaprio at work today.... He is soooooo gorgeous 1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png

I'll move to GD thread tommorow morning but omg Nina is replying to Leo fans on her insta like 30 mins ago and since this sighting wasn't that long ago I wonder if Leo is looking too like she responded same time as dinner with Leo :rofl: 

49 minutes ago, Shadow said:

@katchitup what did Nina say? I can't find ty

@Shadow

@Sexydicaprio250 "You look like you gained weight but still gorgeous" "I know its just the angle tho"

Nina Adgal @sexydicaprio250 "Stfu"

@sexydicapio250 "What in the world, sorry babe I didn't mean that to be offensive. Omfg please tell Leo I fucking love him lol @ ninaagdal 

[ idk if this is supposed to be in this thread or in the GD ]

IMG_3254.PNG IMG_3255.PNG