Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

3 hours ago, Shadow said:

@Shandy

@katchitup ty for the info can you make out what Leo and Nina are saying

I can't 100% because there are multiple people talking. Josey is showing a bunch of people lying under a colorful ceiling thing with the caption that they are all tripping out on acid, But I can for sure make out Nina's voice saying something like "So they just do drugs to..." and I definitely hear Leo's voice too but I can't make out what he is saying. :smile: 

54 minutes ago, katchitup said:

I can't 100% because there are multiple people talking. Josey is showing a bunch of people lying under a colorful ceiling thing with the caption that they are all tripping out on acid, But I can for sure make out Nina's voice saying something like "So they just do drugs to..." and I definitely hear Leo's voice too but I can't make out what he is saying. :smile: 

What's joseys snap? Thank you

DiCap

Tks for Leo/ NY pix , it may be older pix but is one I haven't seen :smile:

Kat

Yes , was more correct to say her snaps had disappeared , she had been adding something new since Thursday but stopped :sad: 

At same time I just noticed Leo's pal Reza just posted a great pix of Burning Man group , that is the group minus Leo & Nina :p

Guess Leo may have been picture taker 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

DiCap

Tks for Leo/ NY pix , it may be older pix but is one I haven't seen :smile:

Kat

Yes , was more correct to say her snaps had disappeared , she had been adding something new since Thursday but stopped :sad: 

At same time I just noticed Leo's pal Reeza just posted a great pix of Burning Man group , that is the group minus Leo & Nina :p

Guess Leo may have been picture taker 

I think Leo and Nina are now officially there and we should be getting some pics today!' Can't wait

@oxford25what's reezas ig? Tks

Thank you all for all the updates and pics!! I hope Leo is having a great time going incognito. Nina looks great #bodygoals. I hope Before the Flood does really well at TFF. He worked so hard for so long on that film and I hope that won't be overshadowed by the questions re LDF