Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Leo mention on the TODAY Show (NBC) about archery at 8:18 am (EST) :smile: 

There is a pic of one of the athletes in Olympics archery who resembles Leo a bit..I'll see of I can find a pic.

For me, only their eyes... and that's it.  :p

But coincidentally I was watching this and thought to myself that his eyes looked similar to Leo's, but I didn't knew everyone around the world would think they look similar in some way, lol.  :laugh:

From DM interview with Gisele's Dad   Valdir   ; I never knew  that Leo took  a boat cruise or went on ski trip with her family

Recalling Gisele's 2000 to 2005 relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio, Valdir Bundchen said that the actor never came to the supermodel's hometown of Horizontina, but he did meet the family on a private boat cruise.

'But I got to know him when he joined our family on a boat cruise in Argentina and Chile,' he said. 'We took a bus from Brazil and met up with Leo and Gisele. It was a great time.'

On a ski trip in California, Valdir Bundchen and his wife were able to meet Dicaprio's family and got to know the actor better.

Ultimately, however, he said that the thought the relationship couldn't last because of work pressures for both of them.

'For people in the movies and in the fashion world, their down time is very short,' Valdir Bundchen said. 'They have to be here, there and everywhere for work - there's a lot of pressure.

'For someone at the height of their career, it is very intense. Sometimes relationships pay the price.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652816/Gisele-Bundchen-s-father-says-supermodel-s-marriage-Tom-Brady-going-strong-admits-bonded-ex-Leo-DiCaprio-private-family-holidays.html#ixzz4Gy4wFAke
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just now, katchitup said:

I'm trying to remember the website, I think it was a Gisele fansite, that had pics from that trip/them meeting up in Brazil and Leo was posing with Gisele's Dad and sister. Been trying to find it :idk: 

Never saw this, it would be nice to see. 

Nina speaking on Leo:

And finally, onto—ahem—current events.

"Hey Nina," I laugh, "I googled you today."

"Oh god!" she shrieks. "And?"

"I know," shrugs the 24-year-old. "It's kind of hysterical, right? First of all, my grandma is like 75 years old. She's in Denmark. And she's on Twitter, she's on Instagram, she's on Facebook. She's really into the internet. And I've told her, 'It's fine to follow all my accounts, but only if you're okay with what I do! If you're okay with my pictures, and you don't make negative comments about my choices, then I'm fine with it.' But Grandma, she's a special one. I don't know what happened with [The Daily Mail]. I'm not going to ask. I'm just like, 'Well, this is hysterical.'

Because you can't keep a secret anymore. You literally can't. That's the lesson."

http://www.elle.com/fashion/celebrity-style/news/a38576/nina-agdal-workout/