Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^But she was actually working tho.....and it's not like Leo and Nina's PR are working alone they both know what is going to be said about eachother in the press no doubt Leo knows what Nina's PR is saying to the press and Nina is well aware of what is being said by his "sources" too. 

SPEAKING OF :laugh:

This was in this week's People magazine. I can't post a picture of it because I"m low on data and my phone is really slow, but here is what it says word for word, and maybe I'll post the picture of the excerpt when I have wifi. 

"Leo and Nina have had a thing for each other for a couple of years but the timing wasn't right until now," a source tell's People. Surf, sand and a new supermodel girlfriend-Leonardo DiCaprio is set for some summer fun! The actor, 41, was spotted locking lips with Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal, 24, on the beach in Malibu on July 14-and things seem to be heating up. "It was just the two of them at the beach. They looked very much in love," says a source. The duo also recently vacationed on a private bahamian island and were spotted partying at a New York Nightclub in May. "She keeps traveling to where Leo is," adds another source. "They are cute together." 

Hi everyone! So happy to be here,  I am new to BZ but not a new Leo fan! I'm eagerly awaiting his climate change documentary and can't wait to see it. I follow Leo's dating a little bit, not sure about him and Nina. I hope he winds up with a good person who really loves him for himself. Not that Nina's not a good person,but someone closer to his age. I am a big Irmelin fan too, I love her style and dresses. This is my fave Irmalin outfit so far. Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

072D471500000514-0-image-m-2_1455923395127.jpg

6 hours ago, Shadow said:

Hi everyone! So happy to be here,  I am new to BZ but not a new Leo fan! I'm eagerly awaiting his climate change documentary and can't wait to see it. I follow Leo's dating a little bit, not sure about him and Nina. I hope he winds up with a good person who really loves him for himself. Not that Nina's not a good person,but someone closer to his age. I am a big Irmelin fan too, I love her style and dresses. This is my fave Irmalin outfit so far. Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

Welcome always nice to have new Leo fans joining :wave::smile::flower: 

Like Barbie said above you can also post more movie or career related comments in the regular thread as well :smile: 

On 7/27/2016 at 9:00 PM, katchitup said:

Like Barbie said above you can also post more movie or career related comments in the regular thread as well :smile: 

Hi tysm! So happy to be here

Hi tysm! So happy to be here

^So basically if they have a girl it will look just like Nina and if they have a boy it will look just like Leo? perfect :D:D  :cool:

From Nina's BZ thread. OK Magazine:

On 7/30/2016 at 5:21 PM, diamondtw said:

Article on Nina&Leo on this week OK! US (this mag as the reputation to either be reliable, either shitty af)

Sans titre 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Who's Megan Williams? I mean I know she's a model (:Angel:) but is she friends with Nina or with one of Leos pals?

Hi the girls on jj say she's a model maybe dating Richie Akiva

Jade

Megan Williams is girlfriend of Leo's pal Richie Akiva  ( they've been together for a while now ) ,  and they were both along on the Mykonos trip with Leo & Nina  along with Joey Nahmad and his girlfriend model Madison Headrick , and Helly Nahmad and his girlfriend model Valentina  Zelyaeva .

Check out their IG pages and you'll see pix from Mykonos trip

Leo's pal  Danny A , also, dates  model  Kristin Olenik  , who the gossip press back when Leo was in Cannes tried to imply he was flirting with at the club. 

Lukas has been going with model  Josey Auguste

Basically , whenever a pretty blond haired  model is around the clueless gossip press tries to link her with Leo rather the  being aware  that many of his long time pals ,also, go with attractive  blond haired models, and  the pictured model is one of them :p