Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

From E!Online:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal appear to have confirmed a romance by pulling aHiddleswift, but is it serious?

The 41-year-old Oscar winner and 24-year-old Danish Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model werephotographed kissing on the beach and swimming together in the ocean in Malibu Thursday, a month after they reignited romance rumors with several sightings.

"They are dating," a source told E! News exclusively. "She really likes him and hopes she doesn't get hurt. They have great chemistry and laugh a lot. She just got out of a very serious relationship so she is just trying to not rush into anything to serious this summer but when Nina falls for a guy, she really falls."

DiCaprio, who has dated top models in the past, and Agdal have not commented about the pics or the status of their relationship.

The two had first sparked romance rumors in 2014 when they were spotted leaving a New York nightclub together. In 2015, Agdal talked to Cosmopolitan about the actor, saying that while she has met DiCaprio, he had never hit on her.

This past May, they sparked romance rumors when they reportedly partied together at another club. In June, they were seen together at several restaurants in Montauk, New York and also also vacationed together in the Bahamas, Page Six reported.

A source told E! News exclusively that month that the actor "is single just enjoying himself and dating" and that "Nothing serious is going on with anyone."

Another source said at the time DiCaprio is currently not dating anyone exclusively, but rather "enjoying casually dating." The insider added that he and Agdal have known each other for some time.

http://www.eonline.com/news/780347/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-kiss-in-malibu-everything-we-know-about-their-romance

From ET Online :p

Leonardo DiCaprio has found love with another model.

The Oscar-winning actor, 41, has been dating 24-year-old Danish model Nina Agdal for the past two months, a source tells ET. The two were caughtshowing plenty of PDA on the beach in Malibu, California, on Thursday, when the usually private DiCaprio was snapped giving Agdal a steamy smooch as she lay on the sand.

According to our source, things started to heat up between the attractive pair when they attended the Cannes Film Festival together in May. Interestingly enough, they were first linked together as far back as February 2014.

"Leo invited Nina to Cannes and she hung out with him and his friends," the source says. "Leo definitely courted Nina in the beginning -- she wanted to make sure she wasn’t just another one of his models. They're really happy and having a lot of fun together."

DiCaprio and Agdal were actually spotted at Up and Down Nightclub that same month -- along with Rihanna -- though the two weren't photographed together. Fans later spotted the couple getting bagels together in Montauk, New York, in June, with DiCaprio going incognito in a hoodie, a baseball cap, and shades.

Clearly, the Revenant actor has a type when it comes to gorgeous models, and Agdal is no exception. She was named Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's "Rookie of the Year" in 2012, and appeared on the cover with Chrissy Teigen and Lily Aldridge in 2014.

http://www.etonline.com/news/193354_leonardo_dicaprio_dating_sports_illustrated_model_nina_agdal/

Damn, Leo is so unpredictable these days. When it looks like he's dating a girl he really isn't, and when he denies like Nina it actually means he is? IDK  Leo's PR is a mess though :rofl::laugh: 

So my view on the relationship...

I love Leo and Nina so I'm soooooo happy about this :laugh: But seriously they've known eachother for how long? 3 years? Everytime they've ever been spotted they've always been pretty flirty and always looked really happy and comfortable around eachother, but they were always dating other people (Though that didn't stop them when he was dating Toni and she was dating Max :ninja: ). I kind of like the fact that they've known eachother for so long, Nina has admitted many times she thinks Leo is really hot, and Leo always looks pretty engaged when he's around Nina.

Do I think they'll get married? NAH. (but if he does get serious that would be a pleasant surprise)I've been following her for so long now and I know Nina is a sweet sweet girl and know people who have met her and she is seriously just lovely and down to earth. I'm sure they are having fun and they are both adults if they break up they will both move on just fine, if they stay together even better :smile: 

So I was watching ET and they were discussing Leo and Nina. I noticed they showed some pictures that I've never seen before of them eating together with some friends. They're clearly at the same table since you can see Vinny on the left side of Nina. Does anyone know when these pictures were taken? Are they recent or old?

UjSKtAV.jpg

drOYCum.jpg

9tNTIwW.jpg

7 minutes ago, calibi said:

So I was watching ET and they were discussing Leo and Nina. I noticed they showed some pictures that I've never seen before of them eating together with some friends. They're clearly at the same table since you can see Vinny on the left side of Nina. Does anyone know when these pictures were taken? Are they recent or old?

UjSKtAV.jpg

th_drOYCu.jpg

9tNTIwW.jpg

No idea I would guess relatively recent :idk: Is the full episode from tonights show available anywhere online? 

Oh my, he is falling so often in love with monkey girls. Gisele, Toni, Nina...    Those girls are not good for him. Oh Leo, choose a dog or rooster women and you are be happy forever.Btw  i am talking about chinese zodiac. ;-)

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/tiger/love-compatibility.htm

Kat

Tks for articles ,  as to pix ,  could be coincidence but Leo seems to have on the same clothes ( hat /tshirt )   in the new pix from NY/yesterday as he has in those ET pix

hesterstreetfair.jpg

Calbi

Tks for telling us about ET segment and posting the pix they showed ; hopefully their regular episode will soon be online :smile: 

On 15/7/2016 at 10:43 PM, katchitup said:

No idea I would guess relatively recent :idk: Is the full episode from tonights show available anywhere online? 

yeah is that online anywhere? PinkCouture u have it?

7 hours ago, handsome dog said:

The friend of Nina or the PR leaked out that she will be joining Leo in the South of France for vacation to Page Six TV a few days ago. :yucky:

Well, Ibiza is a hot spot full of paparazzi, it doesnt need any PR to be caught there. And the place Leo is in Ibiza it's a villa he went other times, I remember seeing pics of him in that same villa through the years, with Toni too, and if I'm not mistaken even with Bar and that was long ago. I believe paparazzis from Ibiza know exactly where to find Leo, just wanted to point this. 

Also, Ibiza is in Spain.