Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I can't defend Leo and I won't do it because it's ridiculous to see him with 18/19 years old girls... but I think the pic of him with those two kids is INCRIDIBLY offensive, not only to Leo but for those kids in the pic. How gross is that? The girls might be young but they are not innocent or anything, sorry). But it's a HUGE difference on hiting young women and being a phedophile...  :ninja: the choice of pic is DISGUSTING.  :limerlight:

It seems like Leo and Nina are in the Caribbean with Josey and Lukas. This info can be found on Josey's snap. 

You can see definitely see Nina for a second and hear Leo's voice. I see a troll account is posting a screencap of Nina on Instagram. Would definitely explain the lack of Leo sightings. 

Finished watching the latest snaps and you can 100% see and hear Nina behind Josey while they are riding a plane above water and I can also 100% hear Leo too. Nina and Josey were playing on snapchat together faceswapping and whatnot and you can see Leo's grey shirt next to Nina :pWhen Josey and Nina are playing around you can see Leo turning around chatting with Lukas.  This place looks gorgeous and they are all having a blast!!!  

Hi guys, new here, signed up to let you something know. I just called out leowdfan on instagram, who obviously copies everything from here. I said something like "I was just wondering why you didn't credit the person who posted this. Not trying to be rude but you always complain when someone doesn't credit you. Love your account otherwise." and guess what - that crazy bish deleted my post and blocked me. Wtf? It was a simple question. She wrote whole paragraphs complaining about people copying stuff from her account without giving her credit, yet she copies EVERYTHING and then puts her watermark on it acting like she is the one who found it? Just thought you guys should know, I feel like you put a lot of work into finding new pictures and information. Maybe you could start watermarking them in the future?

12 minutes ago, lavieestbelle said:

Hi guys, new here, signed up to let you something know. I just called out leowdfan on instagram, who obviously copies everything from here. I said something like "I was just wondering why you didn't credit the person who posted this. Not trying to be rude but you always complain when someone doesn't credit you. Love your account otherwise." and guess what - that crazy bish deleted my post and blocked me. Wtf? It was a simple question. She wrote whole paragraphs complaining about people copying stuff from her account without giving her credit, yet she copies EVERYTHING and then puts her watermark on it acting like she is the one who found it? Just thought you guys should know, I feel like you put a lot of work into finding new pictures and information. Maybe you could start watermarking them in the future?

Okay, so,I just want to say that months ago I had the same accident with her. I asked the same thing and she blocked me.
It's funny to see how some people think their fan-pages are the first and the best ones, and on the other hand they copy everything from other fan's accounts. 
Can't do anything with that kind of people. 

16 minutes ago, MariLerman said:

Okay, so,I just want to say that months ago I had the same accident with her. I asked the same thing and she blocked me.
It's funny to see how some people think their fan-pages are the first and the best ones, and on the other hand they copy everything from other fan's accounts. 
Can't do anything with that kind of people. 

Oh wow, so she's been doing this for a while. I agree! And if anyone asks them something they just ignore the question or block them. Ridiculous! Like people wanted to know who Lukas is dating and she just wouldn't answer that question. I just feel really bad for the people who actually put a lot of work into finding stuff and then don't get any credit.

According a source close to Nina she's dating Leo...

Leonardo DiCaprio Is Dating Model Nina Agdal

She's just Leo's type! Leonardo DiCaprio has a new blonde model on his arm, a source exclusively reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

The Oscar winner, 41, and Nina Agdal "are dating," says a source close to the Victoria's Secret catwalker.

Since May, DiCaprio and the 24-year-old Sports Illustrated cover girl, who previously dated Adam Levine, have already had some globe-trotting adventures. The new duo vacationed in Montauk, New York, in June, and jetted to the private island of Over Yonder Cay in the Bahamas that same month.

For now, though, they'll take things slow.

"It's supercasual," clarifies a pal of the actor, who has a long history of dating runway stars. The Revenant lead was most recently paired with Dutch Victoria's Secret model Chelsey Weimar, and has also been linked to Ela Kawalec, Kelly Rohrbach, Toni Garrn and Anne Vyalitsyna. He also dated Bar Refaeli from 2006 to 2011, and Gisele Bundchen from 2000 to 2005.

In April, the environmental activist reignited romance rumors with Rihanna when the two were spotted partying together at Coachella’s Neon Carnival. Then in January, DiCaprio and the "This Is What You Came For” singer, 28, shared a sweet moment at a nightclub in Paris. Just one year prior, they spent Valentine's Day weekend together in New York City.

Unlikely Celebrity Couples

Agdal's most recent relationship was with model Reid Heidenry. The pair of two years was last photographed together in April.

Though he certainly has his pick of top-notch suitors, DiCaprio feels no rush to settle down.

“That time will come when that time comes,” he told Parade in January, when asked if he believes in marriage. “The truth is, you can’t predict marriage. You can’t plan it. It’s just going to happen when it happens."

Source

^Supercasual :rofl::rofl: 

Well basically says what we already know, they are kind of seeing eachother having sex and chilling and will most likely not go anywhere :rofl: But whatever I guess they are having fun, I like to see Leo not jumping into relationships :smile:  

From People magazine.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Are Hooking Up – but It's Probably Just a 'Fast Fling,' Says Source

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal are more than just friends – but that doesn't mean either one is planning on settling down anytime soon. 

The Revenant star, 41, and the supermodel, 24, are hooking up, according to a source, who says, "I don't think it's any more than a fast fling." 

Agdal's rep declined to comment. A rep for DiCaprio did not respond to a request for comment 

The good-looking duo recently vacationed together with friends on the private Bahamian island Over Yonder Cay, according to another source. They were also spotted together on a weekend getaway in Montauk, New York, in June. They were seen visiting a few local hot spots together, including picking up breakfast at Goldberg's Famous Bagels. 

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-hooking-up-probably-just-fling

From People:

Leonardo DiCaprio is soaking up the sun – and the love! 

The actor was photographed locking lips with model Nina Agdal as they lounged in the sand during a romantic beach day in Malibu California on Thursday. 

The two were also seen getting cozy in the ocean as Agdal, 24, wrapped her arms around DiCaprio in the water. And the actor didn't seem to mind the attention, pulling the model closer and even exchanging a few sweet kisses among the waves. 

DiCaprio, 41, and the supermodel have been spending a lot of time together recently, and a source previously told PEOPLE that the two are having a "fling."

Reps for DiCaprio and Agdal have not commented on the relationship. 

The good-looking duo recently vacationed together with friends on the private Bahamian island Over Yonder Cay, according to another source. They were also spotted together on a weekend getaway in Montauk, New York, last month and partying at a NYC nightclub in May.

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-kissing-nina-agdal