Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Often it's the ones we don't hear about that are the more serious :p   Last week or two when he was really low key I noticed suddenly Nina went low key and disappeared as well. :p 

Anyways probably more fitted for the GD thread, but I reallllly like Nina. Like I've followed her for years and she has always been one of my favorite models. She's funny, genuine and super down to earth. Also she's super kind and really friendly. Several people from here have met her or have posted from people meeting her and they have said numerous times Nina is the coolest girl out of all the SI girls at these SI events. :hehe:  So needless to say I'm happy to see this and if the continue it will be fine by me :D

Thanks ladies! 

EDIT: Posted there as well :hehe: 

Figured it would be good to post here too:

I reallllly like Nina. Like I've followed her for years and she has always been one of my favorite models. She's funny, genuine and super down to earth. Also she's super kind and really friendly. Several people from here have met her or have posted from people meeting her and they have said numerous times Nina is the coolest girl out of all the SI girls at these SI events. :hehe:  So needless to say I'm happy to see this and if the continue it will be fine by me :D

Thanks ladies! 

On 6/11/2016 at 8:28 AM, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo last night at  Richie's restaurant Blacktap ; love the girl's comments  :p  

I was pretty sure I spyed a woman in front of him in this pic, and a poster pointed out in Nina's thread that Nina was there too. Josephine Skriver posted a photo of the two of them there that night same night so I guess her and Leo were together. Josephine's BF was hanging out with Leo alot  in Cannes. 

According to first  tweet below, Leo was still in Montauk last night

Table Scrapz @kerryinky 14h14 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio on the beach in Montauk

Newer tweet mentions seeing Leo at   Montauk Lighthouse

You know you're in the Hamptons when you pass Leo DiCaprio on your way down from the Montauk Lighthouse

Kat

Tks for posting Leo's tweet regarding the tragic events in Orlando

Lighthouse hmm?:whistle:

The writer of the article below has the name of who Leo was with wrong ( as we know from pix that I posted he was with Nina Agdal ) , but they do mention a sighting of Leo

at dinner , as well as, the girl in the video  ( see article link ) does shows you from a distance the house Leo stayed in for his weekend visit

What (& WHO) Leonardo DiCaprio Was Doing In Montauk This Weekend

As if you didn't already know, it's officially Hamptons season and so the world's chicest stars are hitting up the East End for lazy, low-key getaways. Notorious Montauk frequenter Leonardo DiCaprio made his annual appearance in the chill beach town this weekend and we know where he went, where he's staying, and, more importantly, who he was with!

First things first, his steamy relationship with British model Roxy Horner may be disputed, but according to our insider, it's most definitely ON. We mean, she's thin, blonde, 24, and looks great in a bikini - why the hell wouldn't he hold on to her for a while? The pair was spotted at Montauk staple, The Crow's Nest, where Leo even picked her up a sweater from our own Rachelle Hruska MacPherson's new line, Lingua Franca. Chick must be cool if she can appreciate hand-embroidered hip hop lyrics in cashmere. 

As for where he's staying? Leo is reportedly renting a quaint, ultra-private beachside home in Ditch Plains. We obviously couldn't resist taking a walk right by, so click to watch in the video below!

http://guestofaguest.com/hamptons/celebrities/what-and-who-leonardo-dicaprio-was-doing-in-montauk-this-weekend

So either he doesn't intend on dating Nina officially or kind of had a denial because he doesn't want the press talking about them dating so early in the relationship?

Leo DiCaprio was spotted looking close with yet another blond Victoria’s Secret model, Nina Agdal, 24, last weekend in Montauk.

The pair were seen at Goldberg’s Famous Bagels and at the Montauk Point Lighthouse.

Sources told us that DiCaprio and Agdal — who were first linked in 2014 — are dating again and spent a romantic weekend in the Hamptons.

But a source close to DiCaprio insisted the Oscar winner was out east “for a friend’s birthday with a bunch of other people.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/13/leonardo-dicaprio-is-dating-model-nina-agdal/

So sounds like the first one. Curious if we will still be seeing them hanging out?

11 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Not surprising , 3 different articles have surfaced in reaction to recent Leo/Nina /Montauk pix,  they lead with different headlines, but all conclude with same

statement below from Leo's camp that first appeared in NY Post article  

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/13/leonardo-dicaprio-is-dating-model-nina-agdal/

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-dating-report-not-true/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3640693/Leonardo-DiCaprio-rekindles-romance-Sports-Illustrated-model-Nina-Agdal.html#i-99db84e8f73f22c4

Calibi

Tks for Leo /Jonah vid :smile:

I wish we knew if the rumored Leo /Jonah /Richard Jewell project was still in the works

This is a popular model confessions/meme account secretly run by two popular working models. Well they just posted a meme of Leo and its kind of sad but true. There is also at least 100 comments from LA/NY models talking about how true this is and how they or their friends have been hit on by Leo. Some popular models friends are also @'ing them on this.