Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well, another year, another girlfriend. I don't invest on his relationships anymore, it's been way too long for me. At this point I only invest on his work. I'll care again when I hear the word wife or baby is actually on it's way

I can't find jack on this girl....like NOTHING. Her instagram only has like 30 posts there's nowhere I can find her age, though I agree she looks a bit older, at least 24-25 if not older. She reminds me of Nicki in the pics :p

I guess we'll see what happens....this seems so out of the blue...

I love Leo but, I can't take his love life seriously anymore. He is a man boy who uses women, then when things get to serious he runs.  He needs to grow up and stop dating these little girls! Its very immature. Yes 29 is better than 20 or 19 but, its still very young. He  looks like an old man creeper with these young girls.   It makes sense that he would wait to date until the Oscars were over  because he doesn't want to hurt his image and chances of losing.  I'm probably going to get attacked for this and that's ok, because I think deep down everyone here knows I'm right.

6 hours ago, mz_linz said:

I love Leo but, I can't take his love life seriously anymore. He is a man boy who uses women, then when things get to serious he runs.  He needs to grow up and stop dating these little girls! Its very immature. Yes 29 is better than 20 or 19 but, its still very young. He  looks like an old man creeper with these young girls.   It makes sense that he would wait to date until the Oscars were over  because he doesn't want to hurt his image and chances of losing.  I'm probably going to get attacked for this and that's ok, because I think deep down everyone here knows I'm right.

I don't think his dating life affects him winning awards, those are separate things. You are good or not at your job no matter who you date and I don't think he uses women ( haven't heard any of them talking bad about him, they are adults and wouldn't stay with him if he was treating them bad), I would love for him to settle down with someone closer to his age...of course, it will happen at some point. His personal life is his business and we outsiders cannot judge anything, we know nothing at all, everything is speculation at the end. The truth is we don't even know how he is when he is really in love cause he won't show us, rightfully so.

I'm glad he didn't have a girlfriend when he won the Oscar because that's a moment to celebrate with the people who was there for a long time, from the beginning and help him get there, his real intimate circle of friends, his so called family.

This is not attacking, just a friendly comment.

@behoti    :heart::heart: :heart: I agree. Personally, I look at it like this, how would we feel if someone we don't know went around the internet, in a public setting, giving us grief on our love lives and who we choose to associate with,  its such a personal thing.  Leo is a celebrity but he's human too. Even Leo himself doesn't go trashing/ overtly criticizing people to the media/ public. And just because Leo doesn't live a certain way that we would want to live, doesn't mean he's living wrong. That's his choice. Who are we to say what's the right or wrong way for him to live. Kudos to Leo for living the way he wants, he won't change for anyone but himself. At the end of the day he'll never make everyone happy, so he'll live the way he wants. :smile: 

43 minutes ago, FashionDream said:

@behoti    :heart::heart: :heart: I agree. Personally, I look at it like this, how would we feel if someone we don't know went around the internet, in a public setting, giving us grief on our love lives and who we choose to associate with,  its such a personal thing.  Leo is a celebrity but he's human too. Even Leo himself doesn't go trashing/ overtly criticizing people to the media/ public. And just because Leo doesn't live a certain way that we would want to live, doesn't mean he's living wrong. That's his choice. Who are we to say what's the right or wrong way for him to live. Kudos to Leo for living the way he wants, he won't change for anyone but himself. At the end of the day he'll never make everyone happy, so he'll live the way he wants. :smile: 

VERY WELL SAID,Fash & behoti:PinkCouture2:

it's his life so it's all up to him!!!!!!

We don't have to agree with it, but publicly giving him a hard time over his love life is incredibly rude and inconsiderate to Leo as a human being,IMO!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...