Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Here's What Really Happened When Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna Reunited at Coachella 2016

You just never know who you will run into at the Coachella Music Festival.

In between the electric performances and poolside parties, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio found themselves at the same gathering Saturday evening in Indio, Calif. We've seen the picture of the duo chatting it up, but what really happened at the Neon Carnival?

E! News has learned that Rihanna was at the table next to Leonardo's where she was hanging out with two girlfriends and a bodyguard. At some point in the evening, the Oscar winner approached the "Diamonds" singer to say hello.

"They chatted closely. He was talking a lot," a source shared with E! News exclusively. "She had a smile on her face. It was hard to see her full reaction since she had those sparkly big sunglasses on."

While Leonardo ultimately caught up with many friends including Dancing With the Stars pro Derek Hough, fans immediately began to wonder if this specific meet-up was something more.

A separate source, however, tells E! News that these two are not an item. Instead, it was just two famous stars meeting up at the same party.

"They are friends and still hang out," an insider shared with us. "They both like the same type of music and that's usually when they run into each other. Neither of them are looking for any type of relationship now."

http://www.eonline.com/news/757788/here-s-what-really-happened-when-leonardo-dicaprio-and-rihanna-reunited-at-coachella-2016?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The still friends part seems to acknowledge the alleged fling from last year :whistle: Interesting choice of words...

Flirty friends :laugh::p Much talk about the flirtation between them, but being just pals :p 

Oh, these two. So much hip, talented, artfully disheveled hotness between them.

We're of course talking about Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio, who with his winning awards season behind him has reverted back to his between-projects ways: the scruff is back, he's all about having a good time and he's the subject of a new batch of hookup rumors.

Nothing new, considering any lucky fellow who parties with Rihanna tends to find himself the target of more-than-friends-with-RiRi speculation (may we introduce you to our old friend Drake), but this isn't the first time that the platinum-selling artist and the Oscar-winning actor have looked rather close.

PHOTOS: Coachella 2016: Star Sightings

Rihanna and Leo were spotted enjoying Neon Carnival at Coachella this past weekend, the exclusive after-party proving a magnet for celebs of all stripes once again in 2016. They didn't arrive together, but the actual time spent together was more than an "oh hey, what a coincidence!" moment.

Come on, he's single, she's single... they're not anti-mingle... Sexy stuff, right? Let's take a look out how their seemingly random friendship came to be—as it turns out, their common interests go beyond livin' large and lookin' good...

In 2007, both Rihanna and Leo participated in the global Live Earth event in 2007, she as one of the headliners in Tokyo and he as a speaker in New York's Central Park. So maybe they didn't actually meet on that day nine years ago, but Rihanna's participation in an event that would have hit so close to DiCaprio's heart (and still would to this day, Leo remaining one of the biggest celebrity champions of environmental causes in Hollywood) can't have but added to whatever chemistry sparked when they finally did meet.

Still, one source assured us that they were just friends, while another insider insisted this was nothing new, that the two had actually hung out "a long time" beforehand (see, celebs can party quietly) and the happily flirty Rihanna wasn't looking to get serious with anybody.

Both career-minded, yet another thing to talk about at Rihanna's PDA-packed 27th birthday party in the Hollywood Hills, and when they met up again in March 2015 at another private party in Beverly Hills.

So off these two go on their separate ways, no longer in L.A. at the same time, with Leo embarking on his press tour for The Revenant and Rihanna off touring. In the meantime, she was romantically linked to Lewis Hamilton and Karim Benzema, but neither friendship joined the ranks of any great love affair for the singer.

In an interview for the November 2015 issue of Vanity Fair, Rihanna dispelled the notion that she was into casual hookups, acknowledging that dating is tough but meaningless sex can just be depressing.
"That's why I haven't been having sex or even really seeing anybody," she told the magazine, "because I don't want to wake up the next day feeling guilty. I mean I get horny, I'm human, I'm a woman, I want to have sex. But what am I going to do—just find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling empty and hollow? He has a great story and I'm like...what am I doing? I can't do it to myself. I cannot. It has a little bit to do with fame and a lot to do with the woman that I am. And that saves me."
But the flames were fanned yet again this past January, when Leo and RiRi were seen nightclubbing in Paris together.
Yet again, a source insisted that they're just flirty friends who have a great time together, enjoying that they can just relax and have fun—and that story has not changed one bit since.
Aside from the two of them possibly making efforts to see each other (though jetting in and out of exotic locales—such as the Southern California desert—hardly even qualifies as effort for celebrities), they are just pals.
Pals who frequent the same parties.

http://www.eonline.com/news/757792/inside-rihanna-and-leonardo-dicaprio-s-sexy-friendship-why-they-make-a-perfect-platonic-ish-pair

4 hours ago, Glitter92 said:

Hey guys is this Leo's house ? Bar Refaeli father post it ..

Definetly Leo's pool, It was taken from Emily Mace's instagram. Funny Bar's dad calls Leo his "brother".

Bar's dad has zero pics of Bar's husband, kinda weird :whistle: 

Bar's father even follow Leo on instagram lol.  This show that Leo is a great guy and it was a great boyfriend for Bar or her father wouldn't show him so much love. These goes to all the people that say that Leo treats girla wrong !Even if bar's mom if I remember was the one a bit against Leo but because she knew he would never marry Bar lol But then neither her like Bar's husband ahhaha

9 hours ago, Glitter92 said:

Bar's father even follow Leo on instagram lol.  This show that Leo is a great guy and it was a great boyfriend for Bar or her father wouldn't show him so much love. These goes to all the people that say that Leo treats girla wrong !

Agree. 

• 2 weeks later...