Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

This will be a repeat to some...but thought I'd write it here 

Im trying to figure out Valentina and Leo out so I did some research. And I can't tell what's going on.

In Valentina's late teens/early twenties she was married to a Brazilian man (half Brazilian/half Japanese) As you see he even got her name tattooed on his chest.  Here they are 

ca8cf5473830607.jpg 

but then they got divorced and a couple years later in 2006 she started dating a new guy named Luis Borges. This guy is also Brazilian and he's into the environment, animals and art.

32394c473831261.jpg 278885473831263.jpg 

5 years later they are still together... 2011

355406473831894.jpg 

then she wasn't pictured with him again (or atleast I haven't seen pics) and I never noticed any other pictures of her with a boyfriend BUT in 2012 she said in an interview she had a fiancé and then again in a 2014 interview she said she had a fiancé. And I believe she's referring to Luis. Meaning they've atleast been together for 8 years. She also stated in an interview that she likes guys with dark skin, dark eyes, tall. All characteristics that her ex husband and Luis share. When I read that I immediately thought Leo doesn't fit the "dark" description. 

Also so I was checking Luis' Instagram and only last month ago he took a picture with Valentina's cat... and it's the same cat because he called the cat "Akira" which is the name of Valentina's cat. Also last month he was sitting next to Valentina's friend, Madison Headrick at an event. I don't notice any pictures of Valentina and Luis together on their instagrams, but even back in 2012 and 2014 basically all her Twitter pics were just of her with friends... It's only when she mentioned that she had a fiancé that I knew.

BUT Valentina was in St Barths for New Years this year... and I didn't see anything on Luis Instagram indicating he was there. Nor of him being in Asia now. If they were still together why would she be hanging with Leo's crew when I don't see any connection between Luis and Leo's crew. In regards to the cat, maybe after being together for so long... they've decided they both still want to take care of the cat even if they are not together still. No clue.

Another thing is the presence of Bert. (Leo's friend) In St Barths she had a vid with Bert in it.... and then he was in her snap chat video in Hong Kong when Leo was stil in Beijing and then Bert is/was in Japan too. Maybe she's actually dating him... I don't know. But maybe she's just friends with Bert through other friends.... her friend Madison is dating Joe Nahmad who is good friends with Bert. If you google Bert and Joe together... You'll see articles about parties with Leo. 

In Valentina's snap today she can be seen next to a man in black with shades but the vid is so fast it's hard to determine if it's Leo or not. Then in Reza's pic from the Same place that Val posted from we can see Bert in the background...with a blonde near him but can't see the face. 

David is in Indonesia now... and judging from Val's post she's still in Japan. I would think Leo would have followed Dave, but maybe not... We'll see. 

On March 23, 2016 at 7:20 AM, classe said:

I recognize her but don't know her name.

But the brunette is Marion Cotillard 

266588-leonardo-dicaprio-au-v-i-p-room-950x0-1.jpg

Let me just say I think Leo and the black girl had a good time that night :drool: and he doesn't care that she's up close on him with her arms around him :wub6yh2cm:

Thanks @FashionDream for all the infos about Valentina. Personally I only heard from her in connection with Leo. So great read for me :) Would like to see Leo dating an 'older' woman aka 30+ :p Also like that she's into animals and environment like him. So who knows ... if he ever will settle down I think it would maybe someone like her.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, calibi said:

Interesting Tweet about Leo and Rihanna I found posted on another website. This guy makes mention of Leo knowing the words to that Bobby Shmurda song which both Leo and Tom Hardy discussed in one of The Revenant interviews.

t7d7k0.png

thanks to share calibi.  Could someone say to me what it means beefin? I don't know, haha.  :p

Anyway, I need to be honest, how I wish things with Leo and Rihanna had worked.  :cry:

Just now, eastofeden said:

Leonardo DiCaprio And Rihanna Did NOT Get “Cozy At Coachella,” Despite Report

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-coachella-rihanna-dating-hooking-up-couple/

Ahhh Leo this is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying, why deny something that we already know? :sleeping:  He will never really date her... and probably she doesn't even want to date Leo as well. They are friends that sometimes hook up, we already know that. Sorry, I know (WRONG THREAD) to do it, but I needed to vent.  :pinch:

I would LOVE if for once he could date someone that is not a model... break his patterns, but guess I will stay dreaming and bored.   :ermm:

If moderators want to remove my comments to GD thread feel free... but I really want everyone to read my thoughts, just saying, I love Leo but I'm being very honest.  

Thanks for the updates. In regards to them for sure "hooking up sometimes" it could be true and it could not... that's something we can't know for sure unless they admitted it or we were actually in the bedroom seeing them getting it on. But I agree this talk should just stay in the GD thread

Just now, FashionDream said:

Thanks for the updates. In regards to them for sure "hooking up sometimes" it could be true and it could not... that's something we can't know for sure unless they admitted it or we were actually in the bedroom seeing them getting it on. But I agree this talk should just stay in the GD thread

I'm not especifically talking about sex, maybe I expressed myself in a wrong way, I mean, make out, is that right??? And we saw the pic of them kissing, (at least I saw) I think that is proof enough that they are not just "friends", just saying.  

In regards to that "kissing" pic. I was never convinced they were actually kissing. It was even said it was a bad angle. I saw it as him either whispering in her ear or giving her a kiss on the cheek, Rihanna's mouth was clearly open. If they were kissing on the lips her mouth wouldn't be that wide opened like that. The way her mouth looked it looked like she was talking.

what I don't get, is why to do this to her so often? is kind of rude, I can't see the bad part of been linked with Rihanna she is Gorgeous and cool, and by far better than some others model that the media said he has something with them and he never said a word.