Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I had seen this video before, but ahh, George seems a very sweet person just like his son. And the way he laughs it's very similar to Leo as well, haha, cute.   

And from the interviews I saw of Irmelin she's just as lovely... so no wonder Leo is this adorable person with parents like this.   :heart:

Just now, katchitup said:

Well, tbh, Olivia might be older than Margot but they seem to have the same age, so honestly, I don't think that would be a good reason for her to lose this role?   :idk: I think that probably what happened is that Margot was better in her audition than Olivia.  

I think Olivia is a GODDESS, but I can't imagine any other actress besides Margot playing Naomi.  

I don't know if you guys new about it, but the cinematographer of Leo's new documentary has passed away last week in L.A in a traffic accident, his name was Vasco Nunes and he was Portuguese. I was looking at some articles from Portugal and he even gave an interview back in january talking about this project with Leo and it seems he and Leo had plans to go to Portugal shoot more footage for his documentary. Pretty sad.  :hmm:

^Cool, thanks!

20 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I don't know if you guys new about it, but the cinematographer of Leo's new documentary has passed away last week in L.A in a traffic accident, his name was Vasco Nunes and he was Portuguese. I was looking at some articles from Portugal and he even gave an interview back in january talking about this project with Leo and it seems he and Leo had plans to go to Portugal shoot more footage for his documentary. Pretty sad.  :hmm:

Sad to hear Barbie :(:( Thats so unfortunete! 

2 hours ago, skinnyminnie90 said:

Any black models hang around him? (other than Naomi Campbell)

Rihanna is the only one i've seen.

I can post 10-15 links with Leo-gossip from my blog that maybe you are not familiar with, if you want.

I get info from models that party with Leo and his crew all over the world.

9 hours ago, skinnyminnie90 said:

I've read all the post on your blog about Leo, thanks :D. These old pictures from '09 at club VIP Room in St Tropez is what made me curious. Do you know who this girl is?

leod4.jpg leod5.jpg leod6.jpg leod7.jpg leod1.jpg leod2.jpg leod3.jpg

I recognize her but don't know her name.

But the brunette is Marion Cotillard 

266588-leonardo-dicaprio-au-v-i-p-room-950x0-1.jpg

Another phsycic/astrologer saying a baby this year for Leo (the first phsycic said he was going to become a daddy in 2016, this one says he will get someone pregnant in September) We can cross our fingers and toes :laugh: 

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/celebrity-gossip/2016/3/celebrity-astrologer-astro-twins-predictions

4 hours ago, katchitup said:

Another phsycic/astrologer saying a baby this year for Leo (the first phsycic said he was going to become a daddy in 2016, this one says he will get someone pregnant in September) We can cross our fingers and toes :laugh: 

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/celebrity-gossip/2016/3/celebrity-astrologer-astro-twins-predictions

WOW, 2 physics saying he will be a dad? so I have to believe. PLEASE THIS NEED TO HAPPEN.    :wub6yh2cm:

thanks kat.