Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

edited because I'm confused, LOL.   :rofl:

Hope we get bigger pics with more quality to analyse it better because the pic is blurry and can make a wrong impression... looking carefully again and again, haha, it makes look like he's kissing her cheek but still at the same time it looks like he's kissing her mouth. So, I'm confused, tbh.  :wacko:  thanks a lot for the find kat.  

But yeah kat, I agree. Sorry Leo but I want to see the rest of this pics.  :p

I saw some people suspecting that too....but come on its a legit. I found the magazine cover too. The only reason I think people are suspecting is because it looks like hes kissing Rih the same way hes kissing Kelly and wearing the same newsboy cap. But Leo wears that newsboy cap everywhere, and it only further confirms to me that he was actually kissing Rih :rofl:

Anyways here's the mag cover. I guess we'll probably be getting more pics tomorrow or the next day? Not sure if the mag will put them online. 

1111.jpg

@marinebing I guess this is the mag its from! You think you can get your hands on it when it comes out, unless of course everything appears online, which it probably will. 

1 hour ago, katchitup said:

1111.jpg

@marinebing I guess this is the mag its from! You think you can get your hands on it when it comes out, unless of course everything appears online, which it probably will. 

Oh I forgot about them, they're the worst lol I could check it out but I don't want to buy it. They put some things online but not everything of course so I'll check that too.

Just now, marinebing said:

Oh I forgot about them, they're the worst lol I could check it out but I don't want to buy it. They put some things online but not everything of course so I'll check that too.

It's not the same magazine, that one Leo sued is called Oops and this one with the pics have another name. We can see in this pic kat posted.

1111.JPG.60b11dae7c730b055b9c1ded092344cc.JPG

When I look at the picture on my phone on instagram it is definitely a kiss. Plus you can see clearly both their eyes are closed. Rihcaprio 2K16 :laugh::whistle: 

9 hours ago, marinebing said:

I guess if you can just check it out :) 

Also forgot to mention they were obviously there for a little bit because in the pictures you see the people behind and around them changing. So that doesn't really hold up to their quick kiss on the cheek and congradulations. Also looks like Leo's bodyguard moved from behind them to in front of them :whistle: 

3 hours ago, katchitup said:

Also forgot to mention they were obviously there for a little bit because in the pictures you see the people behind and around them changing. So that doesn't really hold up to their quick kiss on the cheek and congradulations. Also looks like Leo's bodyguard moved from behind them to in front of them :whistle: 

EXACTLY.

And now with this better pic we can see she have her eyes closed and that is a kiss in the lips.   :happy:

My nickname for them would be #lehanna because it's sweet.  :heart: