Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Just now, MariLerman said:

Thank you very much <3 Yes, I have read about Kabbalah but it was declined like, someone told me that it wasn't kabbalah but something else. 

While it may not be hebrew, I believe it still has the same meaning of good luck, balance in life, etc. He started wearing it after he came back from India :hehe: 

Just now, katchitup said:

While it may not be hebrew, I believe it still has the same meaning of good luck, balance in life, etc. He started wearing it after he came back from India :hehe: 

Okay, I'm sure in it from now. What a great website where I can find out answers for all the question I have about my man <3
I'm new user and want to say that I have my own page on Facebook and if something you can check it out <3
https://www.facebook.com/LeoDicaprioGeorgia/
I also heard that Leo got 13th nomination for The Revenant

Official split announcement!  I think we saw this coming..

Leonardo DiCaprio is heading into awards season as a free agent. The four-time Oscar nominee, 41, has split from his Sports Illustrated model girlfriendKelly Rohrbach, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm.

An insider tells Us, “They’ve been broken up for over a month. It was mutual. They both have intense work schedules and a lot going on in their lives right now. They both needed to take a break because of that. They are still friends and talking but it’s over.”

In recent years, The Revenant star has also dated Gisele Bündchen (pre-Tom Brady), Blake Lively, Toni Garrn, Bar Refaeli and Erin Heatherton.

The actor and Rohrbach, 25, were first spotted out together in June at a CFDA Awards afterparty in NYC. Since then they’ve had a series of public outings, including the US Open in September in NYC. They were last spotted together at Thanksgiving.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-kelly-rohrbach-split-after-months-of-dating-w160719

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, model Kelly Rohrbach, have split, PEOPLE has confirmed. 

"They have been broken up for a few months now," a source who knows them both tells PEOPLE. "They are very friendly and it's super amicable." 

Their hectic work schedules contributed to the breakup, says the source. 

"They are both so busy and he's got a big movie coming out and she's one of the biggest super models in the world. There is no other person in the picture." 

Keep up with Leonardo DiCaprio in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

The two spent New Year's Eve apart with DiCaprio partying in St. Barts with acelebrity entourage while Rohrbach celebrated with family. 

"Leo partied with blondes and brunettes and male buddies included Leo's longtime friend Lukas Haas," a source tells PEOPLE. 

DiCaprio, 41, and the Sports Illustrated model, 25, began dating over the summer, and were spotted riding around New York City on Citi Bikes back in June. 

The couple were never shy about showing some PDA – they were often seen kissing and holding hands while on outings. 

They were last spotted together at Thanksgiving.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20977278,00.html

From Eonline, basically saying the same thing. Its amicable/friendly.

Leonardo DiCaprio is starting off 2016 as a single man.  

The Golden Globe nominee has officially called it quits with his model girlfriend, Kelly Rohrbach, after several months of dating. According to a source, the pair split a few months ago. 

"This is a really busy time for both of them," the source said. "They are both just so busy that it was hard to make a relationship work."

As Hollywood awards season kicks off, DiCaprio has been promoting his latest silver screen venture The Revenant, for which he has already garnered Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild nominations as well as plenty of Oscar buzz. 

As for the blond bombshell, she is embarking on a big screen project of her own, rocking the iconic red one piece bathing suit as CJ Parker in the upcoming Baywatch feature film adaptation. 

"They are still very friendly," the source added. "They really enjoy each other's company."

http://www.eonline.com/news/727924/leonardo-dicaprio-and-model-kelly-rohrbach-break-up

4 hours ago, katchitup said:

I believe he got it while in India and I think it represents good luck and the warding off of negative energy. You can read about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_(Kabbalah)

Welcome @MariLerman :) 

4 hours ago, MariLerman said:

Thank you very much <3 Yes, I have read about Kabbalah but it was declined like, someone told me that it wasn't kabbalah but something else. 

I don't normally do this, but that's not a Kabbalah bracelet since it's a Jewish custom which isn't prevalent in India.  It is either a mauli bracelet gotten at a Hindu prayer ceremony or is one of the bracelets commonly given to tourists visiting Angkor Wat.  Usually mauli's are much thicker and have some yellow, so he probably got it at Angkor Wat.

I wouldn't know the difference, except that I'm a Jew and worked in both India and Cambodia once upon a time. 

5 hours ago, MariLerman said:

Can anybody please tell me why Leo wears that red bracelet. I'm sure that this was asked million times but i couldn't find an answer anywhere.

I heard from another fan that there is a ritual in the temples in Cambodia  - a monk ties a red thread to everyone on the wrist while a man thinks of the most cherished desire. When the thread breaks itself, the desire to be fulfilled. 

Just now, Girl said:

I heard from another fan that there is a ritual in the temples in Cambodia  - a monk ties a red thread to everyone on the wrist while a man thinks of the most cherished desire. When the thread breaks itself, the desire to be fulfilled. 

Interesting... we have similar things in Brazil, you wear a bracelet (normally of a Saint) each Saint have a different color. Than you make a wish... when it breaks than your wish must happen. 

4 hours ago, EnZed said:

I don't normally do this, but that's not a Kabbalah bracelet since it's a Jewish custom which isn't prevalent in India.  It is either a mauli bracelet gotten at a Hindu prayer ceremony or is one of the bracelets commonly given to tourists visiting Angkor Wat.  Usually mauli's are much thicker and have some yellow, so he probably got it at Angkor Wat.

I wouldn't know the difference, except that I'm a Jew and worked in both India and Cambodia once upon a time. 

3 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Interesting... we have similar things in Brazil, you wear a bracelet (normally of a Saint) each Saint have a different color. Than you make a wish... when it breaks than your wish must happen. 

Thank you both! Sounds pretty cool wonder what he wished for :hehe: 

4 hours ago, Kramer&Kramer said:

Which blonde VS model is single now? Elsa Hosk and vita Sodorkina no? Are there more?

Vita is basically Toni Garrn so I'm going with Elsa. :rofl::laugh: I kid, I kid. 

But I actually like Elsa so I wouldn't be too upset :laugh: 

21 hours ago, Kramer&Kramer said:

Which blonde VS model is single now? Elsa Hosk and vita Sodorkina no? Are there more?

Both have boyfriends. Vita is in long term relationship if I'm not mistaken.

edit: I think I actually y may be wrong about Vita. Not sure. But Elsa does have a BF.

Here is a post I accidentally posted to his other thread earlier today:

So, he split from Kelly Rohrbach. She seemed like a great girl, but I really don't think Leo is ready to settle down yet, and I think that's perfectly OK. He's only 41, which IMO isn't that old (especially for an actor as successful and with as many options as Leo), and I don't think he's at the right place in his career to settle down. For one thing, I think he'd like to receive an Oscar before he shifts his focus to marriage and starting a family.

I think he'll ultimately pull a George Clooney and marry a smart woman who is independently successful. I don't see him marrying a model. The only one I could have seen that with was Gisele, but obviously she's taken now.

I'm sick of people giving him flack for only dating twenty-something models. Clearly, he just doesn't care that much right now.

I honestly dont understand why so many people blame Leo for not having kids or settle down, I mean, for sure, it would be the cutest thing ever. But people have different goals in life, and some people dont want that, and there is nothing wrong with that. 

I think he is being honest with himself, and that is much better than marry and have kids just because society thinks that you have to do that. 

There is nothing wrong if a woman doesnt want to be a mom and there is nothing wrong if a guy doenst want to be married. That is way much better than be in a fake relationship. 

I do hope that he founds someone that makes him happy, but at the same time I feel like he is already very happy, with his family, and friends and his career. If someday he meets someone that changes things for him, well that is great, but that is not a rule. 

Sorry for my english, is not my first language..