Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

23 minutes ago, foxyvilla said:

l wont believe it till theres some form of confirmation or we start seeing him with other models. Can anyone remember if it was the same with Toni Garrn. Was there ''news'' that he split from Toni Garrn or was he just seen spotted out with other women and that confirmed the break up. l cant remember its hard keeping up with Leos love life. l know he doesnt like to publicly comment on his love life but usually we hear something dont we?

When he and Toni break up there was an official note, but when the announcement was made they were not together for over a month. But IDK if this time will have a confirmation or not, probably just when media starts to notice that they were not seen together anymore. 

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to 'Superpsychic Wendy' Leo is becoming a baby daddy in 2016 :p

Source

Well I'm not believing in such predicts but I like the idea of Leo being a father :heart:

I'm not big into phsycics or anything either, but this one has a pretty good track record so it will be curious to see if it comes true. I'll be keeping my eyes extra open for any baby bumps :p 

^Just stalked some insta's and looks like a lot of the models from the trip are still there Valentina Zelyaeva (whom I'm pretty sure was in the dinner pic with Leo from JustJared) , Madison Headrick, Jessica, Cassie etc. so maybe Leo didn't leave yet. If not today then probs tomorrow or very soon I'm sure :hehe: 

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to 'Superpsychic Wendy' Leo is becoming a baby daddy in 2016 :p

Source

Angels say AMEN!!! This needs to happen... although I'm not hopeful.

Haha, just translated the part about Leo and she says that he will impregnate a Victoria's Secret model.  :p

I think the guy that's blocking his hand is probably her boyfriend Kevin Connolly. Kevin also wears the red bracelet and Lukas does too. If it was Leo she wouldn't even put the camera on him in my opinion. Plus if it was Leo I don't even think he'd block with his hand because he'd know that Sabina wouldn't put him on social media

Anyways, I wonder when they'll announce that he broke up with Kelly. It's pretty obvious to me that he did. He's busy now but I'm still interested in knowing who his next girlfriend will be. I just want him to have kids but doesn't look like it'll happen soon,  oh well whatever makes him happy :D I dont think anyone can compare to the close relationship he has with his friends...his friends and parents are permanent in his life and I think that's all he really cares about. I have a feeling he'll continue dating women for select periods and then move on to the next. Sometimes its kind of hard for me to understand. But if that's what he wants then all the power to him. Everyone is free to live their lives the way they want, but again I hope a kid or two can at least happen somehow down the near future :D

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Angels say AMEN!!! This needs to happen... although I'm not hopeful.

Haha, just translated the part about Leo and she says that he will impregnate a Victoria's Secret model.  :p

Yes amen to this too Barbie but like you I don't believe in this haha. 

Also Sabina wrote on her snap chat that this is her last night in St Barts, so I take it that means the same for Leo. So to me that means they'll be leaving Sunday morning or afternoon, or they left Saturday night. 

id say the reason Madison is there is because she's dating Leo's friends brother. Helly Nahmad's brother. Valentina is very good friends with Madison. Helly is best friends with Richie Akiva....which explains the instagram pic of Valentina sitting at a restaurant beside Helly, his brother and Richie. Jessica Strother is friends with Elsie Hewitt, who is dating Leo's friend Jonnah Johnson...but Elsie is not in St Bart's in her snapchat.....today she posted a vid from Leo's house. Shes always at his house, it doesnt matter if leo is there or not...so i think Jonah lives in leo'S Hollywood hills house. Then of course last year leo was seen with Denise and Taylor alot..   Elsie is best friends with those two. Cassie Amato was pictured hanging with Andrei and co in 2014. Basically Leo has a connection to all these models through friends :) 

By the way just learned that Elsie is 19, she wrote that this was her last year as a teenager. She's the sane age as Milano :p who of course is Jonah'S son. Luckily I don't think Leo will date a girl that young. He may hang with them through friends but those kinds of models he doesn't date. He seems to either go for SI models or VS. The only one that seems that Leo would be interested in would be Valentina,  there's a different vibe to her....plus at 33 she still seems in party mode. plus the fact that her good friend Madison is only 22 has me thinking she's younger at heart. So I don't think she's too mature for Leo in that sense. But again they have mutual friends in common so it could just be a hanging with friends thing and that's it. Although I wouldn't mind if he got with her, but if they wanted to get together i think they would have already so i kinda doubt they will. Also I look at Leo's friends girlfriends..... Sabina and Nikki both in their early thirties but they have this young vibe to them. I can see him dating a woman in her early thirties that act like Kevin and Chuck'S women. 

Now with Lukas and Vinny they are different. With Kevin we see him with actual girlfriends he vactions wit etc.  Same with leo. But lukas and Vinny never have that. Whenever there's couples vacations it's always Vinny and especially lukas just hanging around without girlfriends. There was Saule with lukas for the first time in a long while but she never traveled with leo and friends on vacations.... and she's been overseas for many many months now, lukas never goes to her yet he haS time to go with leo everywhere. All the vacations.... the Asia trip and the Europe trip a couple weeks ago. So I can't envisioning them being an actual couple. Then Vinny seemed to be with someone for the first time in a long while. ...Mina but she's never been seen with the crew and she and Vinny do their separate thing. I know because I follow her on social media. Basically it seemed like they just hung out when they were both in NY when Vinny was filming shades of Blue and thats all there was to that alleged relationship. So those two (Vinny and Lukas) oh and Reza Roohhi too have always confused me, I see leo as more like them as opposed to Tobey, Ethan etc. I think this wolf mentality prevents them from wanting to have their own relationships. Oh and I sometimes wonder about Richie too

9 minutes ago, MariLerman said:

Can anybody please tell me why Leo wears that red bracelet. I'm sure that this was asked million times but i couldn't find an answer anywhere.

I believe he got it while in India and I think it represents good luck and the warding off of negative energy. You can read about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_(Kabbalah)

Welcome @MariLerman :) 

Just now, katchitup said:

I believe he got it while in India and I think it represents good luck and the warding off of negative energy. You can read about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_(Kabbalah)

Welcome @MariLerman :) 

Thank you very much <3 Yes, I have read about Kabbalah but it was declined like, someone told me that it wasn't kabbalah but something else.