Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I never really warmed up to Kelly, so if they break up it wouldn't bother me. Like I've said before, I hope Leo finds the right person for him. :)

To be honest, I wouldn't mind as well. Nothing against Kelly, but I don't feel and don't see anything special between them.   And yeah, I do hope Leo finds the right one and that we can see the happiness in him.   :heart:

Yeah, I'm totally with you both in this case. I would like to see Leo with a woman who has never been a model in her life (and never will). I'm really curious if it's just a coincidence that all (or most) of his girlfriends were models or not? It's all a bit weird I have to say and sometimes it's hard for a fan to understand and except his seemingly superficial dating habits -- especially as a female 'non model' fan. I mean are we other women that bad in your eyes Leo? :idk:

But yeah of course it's his life, his decisions and honestly I don't like to judge him without knowing the big picture ...

Yeah, I'm totally with you both in this case. I would like to see Leo with a woman who has never been a model in her life (and never will). I'm really curious if it's just a coincidence that all (or most) of his girlfriends were models or not? It's all a bit weird I have to say and sometimes it's hard for a fan to understand and except his seemingly superficial dating habits -- especially as a female 'non model' fan. I mean are we other women that bad in your eyes Leo? :idk:

But yeah of course it's his life, his decisions and honestly I don't like to judge him without knowing the big picture ...

The only explanation I can find is that Leo do have a type and models seem to fit his type.  Even when he dated Blake, that is not a model but she's tall, have a slender figure, long legs... I guess that's what he likes in women, physically speaking.  But I think IF and when he finds the right woman how she looks like will not be so important to him.  

I think Leo is just more attracted to that type :p :) Models are a part of his circle and the lifestyle of a model and actor are actually pretty similar in certain ways. But like I said before would be nice to see leo date someone not in the limelight/not interested in being famous. Though I don't think it'll really make a difference when it comes to who he actually settles down with :p At the end of the day it's about the person not the profession. :hehe:

Agree with you Barbie that he definitely has a type when it comes to woman. Probably most people have, including me, so I can't really blame Leo for this  :Angel:

At the end of the day it's about the person not the profession. :hehe:

I like this very much :PinkCouture2:

Thx for sharing your opinions with me :flower:

Oh and I think we all already know but Leo is friends with Valentina Zelyaeva (who was sitting beside him at the party the other night) she was at his Gala in July. Same with Adrien Brody who we saw at the U.S. Open with him, he was also at Leo's gala.

Valentina is the one to the far left.

942e40436263501.jpg

Adrien and Valentina in the same pic at Leo's Gala.

32a8a9436264041.jpg

Beauty wise, I've always liked Valentina ever since I first saw her on the BZ banner when I first joined this forum. She's in to animals and everything and I believe she's over 30 by now. However, no Im not saying I think they'll get together and I don't think they'll get together.

^This pic is new to me :wub:

Beauty wise, I've always liked Valentina ever since I first saw her on the BZ banner when I first joined this forum. She's in to animals and everything and I believe she's over 30 by now. However, no Im not saying I think they'll get together and I don't think they'll get together.

I love Val too!

Found this. The guy deleted it meanwhile (obviously he came back to his mind).

Chris Keegan (@ChrisKeegan)
9/15/15, 10:01 PM
So me and Leo DiCaprio's GF are really good friends. Well right now he is at this party at the table next to me with a dif girl on his lap

I know we can't believe everything we read but any thoughts about this?

So this guy always comments on Kelly's pictures. And on Kelly's latest after she posted it he mentioned something like "you should come down to Ohio" or something like that. Really harmless and stupid. And kelly delete the comment... :idk:

Am I the only one who find it highly disapointing that this moment where Leo touches her cheek wasn't in the movie? Or is it and I just can't remember? If yes I haven't said a word :Angel:

blood-diamond-stills-24.jpg tumblr_lr4b4d6X8b1r1xgmt.jpg

The fact there is no kiss in this scene is almost even more disappointing

I wish they kissed too! Though I like how they didn't put a love scene in the movie. Showed that their relationship had so much more depth, that they understood each other on a different level, they didn't need the kiss to solidify that :heart: 

I was always wondering if there is a photo shooting to this cover??? Leo looks just delicious :woot: :woot: :woot:Does anybody know?

detailscoverhot.jpg

I have this magazine! If I remember correctly, it was for GONY press and this was the only photo shoot pic.

Thx for the info mz linz :flower:I almost thought this pic is the only one. But yeah, better one than none right? :Angel:

I wish I could rip down this black t shirt from his delicious, toned, tanned body, unf. And have you noticed those perfectly fitting jeans on his narrow hips? Cold shower I'm coming.