Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ I guess so.  I don't know how they can be so detailed though.  Amazing.

Yeah, it's quite impressive. 

^I saw the post that came with that picture and they actually said it was meant to be elvis? :rofl:

^ I guess so.  I don't know how they can be so detailed though.  Amazing.

Yeah, it's quite impressive. 

^I saw the post that came with that picture and they actually said it was meant to be elvis? :rofl:

hahaha, LOL. 

That akward moment you change your set to Kelly Rohrbach then your fav gets linked to her :rofl: (Its Perez Hilton, so take it with a grain of salt)

EXCLUSIVE! Leonardo DiCaprio Is Texting & Calling Model Kelly Rohrback While Dating Rihanna!? Find Out The Scandalous Deets HERE!

Once a player, always a player.

As we reportedLeonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna's romance has been heating up ever since last Friday when he attended the singer's 27th birthday party in Beverly Hills. However, RiRi was described by attendees as "clingy" as she followed the actor around the shindig.

[ Related: Man Crush Monday - Leonardo DiCaprio Edition! ]

Now, we finally know she has good reason to be suspicious!

An EXCLUSIVE source spilled to PerezHilton.com that The Great Gatsby star also has his eyes on model Kelly Rohrbach, WHILE he's reportedly been seeing the Barbados-born performer.

The insider reveals that Leo and Rohrback — who won Sports Illustrated's 2015 Rookie of the Year Award — met at one of Madonna's parties not too long ago.

Apparently, he has been hitting on her HARD by aggressively texting and calling!

This isn't entirely a surprise. The 40-year-old has been a notorious playboy the majority of his life, with several high profile hookups — specifically with models!

Some guys never change…

My reason for being in here has nothing to do with Leo. I just noticed Kat has a Kelly set too and I wanted to check it out! :D

:hug::heart:

haha yes the few Kelly fans on the board :rofl::laugh: (happy this means she'll be back next year :chicken:

The set looks amazing :heart:

Rihanna all the way, over any model. Although, I don't think what he and Rihanna have is serious. 

Nothing against Kelly but NO, not another model Leo, just stop man, its not funny anymore.   :mellow:

I'am now like some models fans that like Leo as an actor but don't want to see their faves dating him, I feel the same, I like a lot of models and their work but I don't want any of them dating Leo, NOT ANYMORE. Maybe I sound ridiculous because after all.... it's his life and I can't choose for him, I can't do nothing, but I can wish. 

Anyway, I love him and nothing will change that. 

Rihanna all the way, over any model. Although, I don't think what he and Rihanna have is serious. 

Nothing against Kelly but NO, not another model Leo, just stop man, its not funny anymore.   :mellow:

I'am now like some models fans that like Leo as an actor but don't want to see their faves dating him, I feel the same, I like a lot of models and their work but I don't want any of them dating Leo, NOT ANYMORE. Maybe I sound ridiculous because after all.... it's his life and I can't choose for him, I can't do nothing, but I can wish. 

Anyway, I love him and nothing will change that. 

Rihanna will forever be :wub: :wub: :drool: :drool: 

FYI member michelabella posted in Kelly's thread that she has a BF :hehe: But I quite like her, and shes 25, so of course I wouldn't mind her and Leo :p 

I agree hun I can see why some model fans are becoming scared :p Of course it seems hes actually a pretty decent BF when hes with the girl, and he doesn't hit or beat woman, and is quite drama free it seems. But I understand nobody wants their fav to just be known as his "ex" :/ 

I just want him with a girl who likes him for him and not for his money/perks(and seemingly all his GF's have seemed like pretty genuine people). I just hope Leo's happy. I fell for his movies, acting, and his charm and his environmental work. The interest in his love life came after. So when hes with somebody that is seemingly there for him, I'm all good :)

Rihanna and Leo's thing is over, as he is just now releasing a statement. It was fun while it lasted. :idk: Its too bad because I love Rihanna, but I already figured it would be just too much for him :/ 

Despite Rihanna-Leonardo DiCaprio rumors, actor is single, rep says

Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio keep sharing birthday cake -- and we're not even using any euphemisms right now.

The "Birthday Cake" singer and the "Wolf of Wall Street" star keep fueling dating rumors by attending the same birthday parties -- but his rep said on Tuesday that he's single and has been "for some time."

The pair was first linked in the tabloids in January when they both hit a birthday bash at the Playboy Mansion, according to several reports. They were spotted at another birthday party at a West Hollywood hotel shortly after.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-dating-rumors-20150303-story.html

thanks for the article, kat.

I wish it had worked for him and Rih, but it's pretty clear now with this official denial that what they had it's over. Always wishing Leo the best, and I think it's even good that he's single because he came from a relationship of 1 year and a half, so it's good for him to be single for a while. 

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_y9g0dd7t    I'm wondering if the statement was in response to the attention TMZ was giving them.  They posted this video (hope the link works) and in another post referred to them as the new power couple.  They also seemed to emphasize the idea the Rihanna is clingy and they were smoking pot.  So, maybe when some negative tones attached to the rumours his rep decided to put an end to it? 

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_y9g0dd7t    I'm wondering if the statement was in response to the attention TMZ was giving them.  They posted this video (hope the link works) and in another post referred to them as the new power couple.  They also seemed to emphasize the idea the Rihanna is clingy and they were smoking pot.  So, maybe when some negative tones attached to the rumours his rep decided to put an end to it? 

Can be the case too.