Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Nice to have new Leo pics. Even if true that Rihanna was at Leo's house (did a legit source say that?) Denise and Taylor where at his NY home the other time he was in NY, so doesn't have to mean anything. So I'm still not 100% convinced about them as a couple. Still need more proof and to see them outside of party settings but if they do turn out to be legit couple... the good thing is that now people can stop saying Leo only dates one type :) Because it's annoying hearing Leo being called a modelizer. Next I want him to win an Oscar so people can stop with the Oscar jokes :p One step at a time though.

Nice to have new Leo pics. Even if true that Rihanna was at Leo's house (did a legit source say that?) Denise and Taylor where at his NY home the other time he was in NY, so doesn't have to mean anything. So I'm still not 100% convinced about them as a couple. Still need more proof and to see them outside of party settings but if they do turn out to be legit couple... the good thing is that now people can stop saying Leo only dates one type :) Because it's annoying hearing Leo being called a modelizer. Next I want him to win an Oscar so people can stop with the Oscar jokes :p One step at a time though.

me too i agree ; i still think they are not together ; need more proof 

oh god i hope the revenant's role will be the one that will bring him the oscar ; gosh those memes need to go away :( 

I hate Lainey articles but she have some details about Leo and Rihanna that I don't see anywhere else.  She also talks about the new rumor that is coming now, that Rihanna is after Richie Akiva and not Leo.   :idk: 

http://www.laineygossip.com/Rihanna-and-Leonardo-DiCaprio-party-together-on-Valentines-Day-fueling-dating-rumours-Rihanna-also-linked-to-Richie-Akiva-according-to-NY-Daily-News/37632

haha, edited, NOT real People magazine,   :nicole: but anyway, the article.     :idk:

http://www.peoplemagazine.co.za/article.aspx?id=69340&h=Rihanna%27isafterLeo%27sfriend%27

I just don't get one thing, if Rihanna is interested in Richie... why nor she or Leo denied any rumor about them being the couple? really odd.

And to others don't say I only believe in one side of the story, even People magazine is reporting about Rihanna and Richie, so IDK.     :idk:

http://www.peoplemagazine.co.za/article.aspx?id=69340&h=Rihanna%27isafterLeo%27sfriend%27

I just don't get one thing, if Rihanna is interested in Richie... why nor she or Leo denied any rumor about them being the couple? really odd.

Hey hun that isn't People mag, its a fake people magazine :p

Sucks because the NY Daily news article is a possibility (though I still seriously doubt for many reasons) , but then Lainey comes in and says that she has sources that Leo and Rih are an item (and while I hate her, she tends to be accurate)

Ahh well. Guess we'll see what happens this coming weekend. 

I was curious and I'm sure one of you lovely ladies can tell me! 

How does Dave/Leo etc. know Dakota Johnson? I know she's been friends with them for quite a while, but since she's been in FSOG I've noticed an increase of comments in his insta pictures with her. Was just wondering!  :flower:

I was curious and I'm sure one of you lovely ladies can tell me! 

How does Dave/Leo etc. know Dakota Johnson? I know she's been friends with them for quite a while, but since she's been in FSOG I've noticed an increase of comments in his insta pictures with her. Was just wondering!  :flower:

No idea how Dave knows her...maybe he knew her mom Melanie Griffith, or something. :idk: Dave seemed to be quite affluential before Leo's mom came into the picture.

Rihanna & Leonardo DiCaprio Pack on the PDA at Her 27th Birthday Party—Check Out Details and Photos From the Bash!

Rihanna celebrated her 27th birthday with a slew of fellow celebrities but there was one Hollywood hottie who got most of her attention.

The R&B star was spotted packing on the PDA with Leonardo DiCaprio, 40. The two have hung out at least twice before in recent weeks, fuelling romance rumors. They have not commented about their dating lives.

At her birthday party, held at a private residence in the Hollywood Hills on Friday, RiRi, dressed in a slinky, cleavage-baring sparkling silver dress, and Leo were seen kissing, touching and dancing with each other, a source told E! News on Saturday.

Another source told E! News on Saturday that Rihanna and DiCaprio have been hooking up, but that they are just having fun and that their relationship is not serious.

The two were first linked romantically in January. They were spotted flirting with each other at a friend's birthday bash at the Playboy Mansion. At the time, a source had told E! News that they were "just friends." Days later, Rihanna and DiCaprio reunited and appeared cozy atanother birthday party, for Kings Of Leon musician Caleb Followill, at a West Hollywood hotel.

The list of celebrities who attended Rihanna's birthday party on Friday includes Beyoncé andJay Z, supermodel and Empire actress Naomi Campbell, Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons, models Angela Martini and Alicia Rountree and Sir Mick Jagger, who was spotted on the dance floor.

Roundtree posted on her Instagram page a photo of herself with thelegendary Rolling Stonesfrontman, saying, "Learning dance moves from a Pro."

Fellow attendee Tommy Alastra, a producer, posted on his Instagram page a pic of Rihanna near the cake, holding a drink.

Richie Akiva, a New York club owner and a friend of DiCaprio, also posted pics of the singer at the bash.

http://www.eonline.com/news/628130/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-pack-on-the-pda-at-her-27th-birthday-party-check-out-details-and-photos-from-the-bash

Rihanna Celebrates Her Birthday by Getting Flirty with Leonardo DiCaprio

Rihanna rang in her 27th birthday on Friday with a slew of A-list pals – including rumored new love interest Leonardo DiCaprio

The singer celebrated her big day at businessman Jim Goldstein's famed home in LA. The guest list included DiCaprio, Mick Jagger, Jim Carrey, Bill Murray,Naomi Campbell and Paris Hilton

Rumors have been circulating that the "Stay" singer and the Wolf of Wall Street star have been casually dating. A source tells PEOPLE that although Rihanna and DiCaprio, 40, didn't act like a couple, they did share a few flirtatious moments. 

"They weren't couple-y but they would flirt and dance so definitely a little magic there," says the onlooker. "They were definitely flirty and dancing, but not over the top." 

In true RiRi fashion, the festivities lasted until the early morning (5 a.m. to be exact). 

Rihanna also shared an emotional birthday message on Instagram

"27 years ago, my mother gave birth to her very first child at the tender age of 27," she wrote "Life is never a piece of birthday cake, but I feel special that I was chosen by my Father in Heaven to make it here! And each year that goes by I am more grateful! Every day we wake up, means we get another chance at life ... to live what we've learned and to discover even more, to be good to other people and to know that you are a part of their smile! I cherish these days, and I pray that God will spare my life to see many more! #Feb20" 

The Barbadian singer has been busy in recent weeks, promoting and performing her newest single, "FourFiveSeconds." 

The acoustic song is a departure from her usual brand of sexy pop, and features appearances by Paul McCartney and Kanye West. The trio performed the song live for the first time at the 2015 Grammy Awards earlier this month.

http://www.people.com/article/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-birthday-party?xid=popsugar&utm_source=popsugar.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article

Gossip, gossip... apparentely Leo is after Dakota Johnson, I think they are friends as we know. Such coincidence, because shine just asked how they knew each other and now press comes with this story. But you know, it's hollywood life, pretty much reliable.    :nicole:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/25/leonardo-dicaprio-dating-dakota-johnson-snl-40-after-party-nyc-rihanna/

I think the press, this magazines and tabloids will continue with this stories until Leo starts dating officially again, as they always do when he's single.  :hehe: But I think it's even funny sometimes, because first he was with Rihanna, and than he was kissing a blonde model and than he's back with Rihanna and now he was flirting with Dakota, LOL, too many things at the same time.   :rofl:  Can they decide with one gossip and keep with that?   :laugh: