Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Strange enough, I've never been a fan of most of today's popular music and artists. Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez... I've never been a fan of their music. Rihanna being a bit better to me, music wise, compared to all of the artists I mentioned above. Anyways I'm old schooled im more a fan of 90's and early 2000's music. I might not like Beyonce's music now, but I liked Destiney's Child back in the day and I had their album "Writings on the Wall."

However, if Leo ever dated any of the artists named above or any celebrity, well anybody really, id totally root for the relationship. I always root for any relationship leo is in. So of course if he's with Rihanna that would be fine by me.

With Blake, there were hand holding pics that confirmed they were a couple. And with all of Leo's model relationships there were kissing pics/ intimate pics of some sort, vacationing with the parents, or just seeing them together outside of big parties etc etc. So if there's something going on with Rihanna, just like his previous relationships I'll only feel comfortable considering her his girlfriend/ more than friends only once I see a pic like I mentioned above.

^^ I agree with you ^^  I'll wait for more pics before believing they're anything more than casual.  I thought they've know each other for years?  And also thought they run in the same circles... maybe not the smaller inner circles but the bigger ones that include, like, Jay Z.  So I don't find it too telling that they're at the same events, especially since several of his friends were at them, too.  That being said, I would find it interesting to see how a high profile relationship would go.  Rihanna would be an interesting change from the women he's normally in a relationship with, so I kinda hope it's true  :)

In regards to whoever Leo dates next, I just wish fans from both sides will not resort to name calling. I find that behaviour so low. However, only in a dream world would that stop happening. Unfortunately, some people are just naturally cruel, especially when shielded behind the internet.

From USWeekly, it's just about other celebs who've been photographed looking like they are recreating a scene from Titanic. :)

post-40197-0-1446080769-96152_thumb.jpg

Rachelschang instagram

haha, love this articles, so much fun.  :laugh:  thanks kat. 

Makeitcount

Yes, the tweeter claimed she had just seen Leo in Los Angeles.

However, since we've had false Twitter sightings in the past, I'll to we get more 'sightings' before I think it is safe to say Leo's back home http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Osa

I've never seen that vid, thanks for sharing http://www.bellazon.com/main/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png