Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Now about Leo dating young women is another thing and don't have nothing to do with his vacay, with this trip and that girls... I would be lying if I say that I wouldn't be disappointed if he started dating another girl on her early 20's, I just think it doesn't work anymore for him.

And I'am saying this as a fan that cares about him and wish him the best, I just hope his next relationship can be more meaningful for him.

Hi everyone Happy New Year! Just wanted to say that I shouldn't care about what Leo does on his vacations it's obviously none of my business but I do have to say that I feel completely turned off right now by him. I think dating or hanging out with these girls makes him and his pals looks rhidiculous. I mean the small blonde looks so young she reminds me of Miley but besides the point she looks like such a child? I mean he's 40 years old and lukas looks even worse like a bearded old man and them hanging with these girls just ended it for me. I really don't know what to think about leo anymore sorry to say everyone just turned off completely. I really hope he opens his eyes and realizes that he's a man and it's time to realize that partying with teens is just disgusting - sorry for venting but it's my current mood about him. Please respond and tell me if I am wrong.

I think the age thing is getting annoying to talk about. It is what it is, he's not changing for anybody... If it bothers you so much then stop being a fan, doesn't bother me if someone stops being his fan.There's just really no point bringing it up over and over again because it's not going to change anything.

I just know that the faithful members who have been here for the last 4 years through thick and thin, will still love him no matter what and that's all that matters.

^ Yeah it was on youtube at some point, sucks when these vids get pulled from there. :/ Maybe its still there, but I just cant find it.

In regards to the gifs below, I'm not sure if ive seen this interview before, looks like during the Titanic/ Man in the Iron Mask time. Again if anyone can find the vid, thatll be great.

zx2wirOF.gif

1PyqdOxI.gif

leodicutie

I think the age thing is getting annoying to talk about. It is what is, he's not changing for anybody... If it bothers you so much then stop being a fan, doesn't bother me if someone stops being his fan.There's just really no point bringing it up over and over again because it's not going to change anything.

I just know that the faithful members who have been here for the last 4 years through thick and thin, will still love him no matter what and that's all that matters.

Well I was saying what I was feeling so you don't have to be so rude about it. I wasn't asking for your opinion of if I stop being a fan you have such a way of people feeling so welcomed in posting here seriously with your snappy responses. Any way I guess I should keep in mind not to post any question or personal feelings but of course as usual feel free to tell everyone your opinions and thoughts.

that`s true my dear  :PinkCouture2:

where he`s going...what`s he doing or wearing..who`s he dating..etc etc..Nothing`s gonna change my love for Leo  :heart:

he is the best actor of my generation & one of the BEST actors on earth &  a wonderful activist & a very kind sweet classy gentleman,IMO!!!!!!!!

I`ve learned alot & I`ve met many nice people because of him so  I love,respect & support him till the end  :thumbsup:

p.s.hanging with the young people keeps you young so there`s nothing wrong with that ,IMHO  ;)

I think the age thing is getting annoying to talk about. It is what is, he's not changing for anybody... If it bothers you so much then stop being a fan, doesn't bother me if someone stops being his fan.There's just really no point bringing it up over and over again because it's not going to change anything.

Well I was saying what I was feeling so you don't have to be so rude about it. I wasn't asking for your opinion of if I stop being a fan you have such a way of people feeling so welcomed in posting here seriously with your snappy responses. Any way I guess I should keep in mind not to post any question or personal feelings but of course as usual feel free to tell everyone your opinions and thoughts.

Now about Leo dating young women is another thing and don't have nothing to do with his vacay, with this trip and that girls... I would be lying if I say that I wouldn't be disappointed if he started dating another girl on her early 20's, I just think it doesn't work anymore for him.

And I'am saying this as a fan that cares about him and wish him the best, I just hope his next relationship can be more meaningful for him.

Hi everyone Happy New Year! Just wanted to say that I shouldn't care about what Leo does on his vacations it's obviously none of my business but I do have to say that I feel completely turned off right now by him. I think dating or hanging out with these girls makes him and his pals looks rhidiculous. I mean the small blonde looks so young she reminds me of Miley but besides the point she looks like such a child? I mean he's 40 years old and lukas looks even worse like a bearded old man and them hanging with these girls just ended it for me. I really don't know what to think about leo anymore sorry to say everyone just turned off completely. I really hope he opens his eyes and realizes that he's a man and it's time to realize that partying with teens is just disgusting - sorry for venting but it's my current mood about him. Please respond and tell me if I am wrong.

FYI piecesgirl I don't want you to feel like your opinion doesn't matter..because it does. 

You seem like a leo fan genuinely concerned and want to voice your opinions and you seem to always do it in a respectful non confrontational manor, and that is ok :thumbsup: The members who have gotten heat for it and have been frustrating in the past are the ones who come on only to talk about that (like where were you when this movie thing happened, or this, etc.)  and purposely get into battles with other members. Then they say "You guys refuse any negative talk about him etc etc" But that's not the case. We have talked about it before. We just don't feel the need to bring it up over and over and over again.

Being a fan doesn't mean you can't be bothered or be concerned with how hes living his life. Of course we know we have no control over it, but we want what we feel is best for him. Because we want him to be what we feel will make him happy in his life. Its understandable :yes:

Hi everyone, in my case I read everyday this forum, but I don't post so often because, Leo's private life is someting I do not want to argue because I know that here are many different points of view about it, but just for been honest, I'm worry for him, no because his life style, he is lonely and absent the most of the time, so I wish te best for him, I want good people around him, real people no fake ones

So the crew of girls have separated for the most part, as one appears to be in NY, one in Chicago, one in Miami and one in San Francisco. I'm sure Leo is still with his Wolves aka his long time besties. Vinny posted from Miami earlier today but another Wolf mentioned they were probably leaving sometime today.