Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well now the talk in the media is about that pic of them kissing at AmFar. :p

Exactly  :nicole:

The media always tends to blow things up so freaking much, like trying to split people up... they know NOTHING!  :yuckky:

anyways,thanks everyone 4 da updates!!!

Well now the talk in the media is about that pic of them kissing at AmFar. :p

Exactly  :nicole:

The media always tends to blow things up so freaking much, like trying to split people up... they know NOTHING!  :yuckky:

anyways,thanks everyone 4 da updates!!!

Lol. :p

^ :p Hi hi

Vinny posted a pic of himself with Richie and Bert in Monaco. As we know these are Leo's besties and we know Leo is in Monaco as well. :p Anyways, Leo has had the same close relationship with his friends for like 20 years some even more, so safe to say he loves these guys, so even though his friends don't really post pics of Leo doesn't mean they love each other less. ;)

Toni's comments on Leo's space trip ; she can give me her ticket anytime    :Angel:

There’s no way I’m going into space. I don’t want to go up there with him, I’m seriously too scared. Anyway, for  Leo that trip is work and we keep those things separate.'

– Leonardo DiCaprio’s Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend Toni Garrn, 21, confesses to me that she’s probably the only woman on the planet determined to turn down a free Virgin Galactic ticket to space.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2638422/GIRL-ABOUT-TOWN-Dont-near-Bieber-diva-Justin-bullies-Michael-McIntyre-hit-girls-inappropriate-whipped-cream-cherries-pickup-line-AIDS-research-gala.html#ixzz32iaXKlfD

From Bild... translation below... (German posters here say Bild is reliable)

Auf der amfAR-Gala sagte Irmelin zu „BILD am Sonntag“: „Toni ist ein cooles Mädchen. Ich bin dafür, dass Leo sie heiratet. Sie ist perfekt: gut erzogen, schön, intelligent.“

http://www.bild.de/u...26274.bild.html

Leo's mum said " he should marry her. She is a cool Girl. Toni is intelligent, well educated and very beautiful. She is Perfect for him" )

More....

Yes indeed , here in Germany, German IN is also informing that Toni has rented or bought ? a aprartement in Hamburg for her and Leo to be near her family. Before she shared a apartement with her brother. But now she wants to share with Leo. And big information, but I don´t know if it is true. IN informs that Leo has made Toni a proposal of marriage. They will make a big party in Los Angeles and also a smaller one for Tonis Family in Hamburg. I will try to find this article.

Hmmm I wonder if this "engagement" story is true? I personally don't think so.

I don't think its true either. There's always an engagement rumor with his girlfriends. It was just a matter of time before it happened with him and Toni. Besides, a man who goes out to the club and is flirty with other girls, is not someone who thinks about marriage. LOL!

I don't believe engagement rumors but I wonder if Irmelin really said that about Toni. would be nice :) or maybe it's just made up by Bild.

The "He should marry her". it's too much.

The german press likes to promote their german model.

• 2 weeks later...

Leonardo DiCaprio channels inner Wolf of Wall Street and invites 50 women to Brazil bash

He's only in Brazil as a spectator but Leonardo DiCaprio has scored – FIFTY times.

The Hollywood playboy, who’s living a real-life Wolf of Wall Street moment at the football tournament, hand-picked 50 women to party with him in Buzios. FIFTY!

Thirty were flown in specially, put up in a swanky hotel and fed and watered all at his expense – how very generous. The other 20 live in the wealthy tourist resort which is 100 miles east of capital Rio.

The single actor, 39 – who has been dating lingerie model Toni Garrn for a year – hired out Pacha nightclub for his lady-filled bash after checking out Brazil’s opening match against Croatia.

Our source says: “Leo had bottles and bottles of Dom Perignon champagne going around.

“He really had gone all out on it and spared no expense. It was a really lavish party.

“Some of the girls taught him a dance to Valesca Popozuda’s hit Bejinho no Ombro – Little Kiss on the Shoulder – and he loved it so much he kept asking the DJ to play it again and again.

“He didn’t really cosy up to any one girl in particular. He was really sociable and kept wandering from one woman to the next.

“He seemed keen to have a good time with all of them.

“At 4am he took some of the girls back to his borrowed £400million superyacht which was anchored nearby. They were still partying at 6pm on Saturday evening.”

Leo’s luxury liner has eight floors, three pools and two helipads – just the two. Among guests were former Brazilian Big Brother star Marien Carretero and Playboy model Mari Silvestre. Leo has also been hanging out with Fugees rapper Pras Michel.

The Wolf of the World Cup, then...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/leonardo-dicaprio-channels-inner-wolf-3701040

^ can't get the link to work.

There will be models at these parties no matter whether Toni is there or not. For one models are a part of that same exclusive social circle and 2 Leo is friends with pretty much all the top club promotors whose job it is to set up parties and bring people in. For example, 2 months ago Leo was on that exact same yacht with Jamie Foxx and Orlando Bloom, there were a bunch of models there that time too.... Toni was there as well! Same with Leo's B-Day party at Tao, bunch of models Toni still present. Though as we know the media is only interested in making stories sound juicy, I don't even bother with the media anymore... gather things from instagram and common sense now.

Anyways there were alot of club promotors on that yacht and rich people, who were far more likely to be the ones behind the trip/ parties...but of course the focus is always on Leo because he's a massive star.