Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I guess the bottom line here we really don't know anything about Leo's personal life. Perhaps they have an open relationship and he's not ready to settle down. I'm glad he had fun it looks like he had a blast hey who wouldn't agree to an open relationship with Leo I would be down with whatever he wants to do I'm loving all the pics I wish it was like this every day!

Thanks for all the pics!!

As for the ones of Leo in the clubs. Call me crazy, but it doesn't look suspicious to me. The music is loud. How else do you talk without being right close face to face? Is he a flirt? Maybe. but that doesn't mean he is cheating or being inappropriate.

Well with the rampant news of Ryan Gosling's directorial debut getting derided, my initial thought was that if Leo ever decides to direct a film that I hope it doesn't get panned that unfavorably. Or even just a future starring vehicle. However, you can never determine how critics will receive your work, you win and you lose some. No matter what though, it seems quite stressful!

As we know, in the last couple years, Leo has made extended European trips following his stints in Cannes. Hopefully this year will be no exception, as alot of pics usually come out of these vacations. :) Like you guys said, loving all the pics so far! May we continue to be showered with them. :p

I am anxious to know what's up with Leo and Toni...at the yacht it didn't show them together at all? I mean at least to quiet any rumours I would imagine they would take some together or something? I'm sorry and it's terrible to say but I get excited when he's single :)

As for the ones of Leo in the clubs. Call me crazy, but it doesn't look suspicious to me. The music is loud. How else do you talk without being right close face to face? Is he a flirt? Maybe. but that doesn't mean he is cheating or being inappropriate.

But does it really matter since there were tweets of him inviting girls to his villa afterwards and having lunch with them the next day (they were posted on Just Jared) ? Yeah the music may be loud but you definitely don't do this if you're just trying to talk to another person. Not to mention he was with more than one girl. He likely cheats on Toni and she seems to be fine with it considering the next day she's all smiley looking happy with Leo's parents. It's her choice but you can't honestly tell me with a straight face if you saw your boyfriend doing this while you were gone that you'd be okay with it. Especially since she came to Cannes to work while Leo has no real reason to be there but openly flirted with other women knowing he would get papped. And before I likely get attacked for bashing Leo I'm not, I've been a fan for over a decade and still will always be a fan, but I can't say I give a blind eye to a lot of the actions he makes like some of you guys do and make excuses for him. What's worse is one of the girls who was pictured with Leo started bragging on her Instagram about it and the attention she got. The brunette woman is also married too btw. Thats all I'll say 

post-85355-0-1446080712-42912_thumb.jpg

post-85355-0-1446080712-44062_thumb.jpg

By the way agreed with the music part.. plus there really wasnt any inappropriate touching done by Leo.

I also think a bigger deal is being made than it is. :yes:

At the end of the day if they're OK with it, then that's all that matters really.

Fash Re Leo's shoes , yes, I guess, he has a whole collection :)

I'd love to see this shoe collection haha. Perhaps he has a huge collection, but still chooses to only wear 1 pair. :p More so I'd like to see his hat collection. :hehe: In the past he was photographed regularly with a different baseball cap, but these days he mainly sticks to grey newsboy hats. :p

I have to get my quick "two cents" in here on Leo and his club etiquette, so please don't mind me smily%20new%20one.gif From the looks of it and considering the fact I'm close to Los Angeles and been to a few clubs (which I'm not fond of), sometimes the music is so unbearably loud as others have mentioned here already that the only way to carry a convo is to literally look like you're about to get your "mac on" with the person you're taking too, man or women to get a decent word thru :laugh: And the fact he is ummm...Leo, means he's naturally going to get attention from women and men but Leo + women always sells more gossip then when he hangs with his bro's. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that he was in a club doing what any natural person would do: drink, conversation, stare a bit since mens eyes do wonder, so women get over it. So at the end of the night you just hope you leave with the same dignity as you came in with and I think he did just that :p

Fash

As to Leo's shoes , I've seen them in high end retail stores , and I don't know how many he has, but the type he wears are expensive

Leo is a typical guy who doesn't worry about being a 'fashionista', but I have noticed that since he started wearing his newsboy hat , as well as, those

shoes we see lots of male celebs wearing them now

I guess he's more in the forefront of fashion trends then we think :p

Fash As to Leo's shoes , I've seen them in high end retail stores , and I don't know how many he has, but the type he wears are expensive p

Speaking of expense, I'd be interested to know how much money he dishes out on his casual attire, one probably wouldn't automatically think pricey when looking at his style, but looks are deceiving..definitely could be of course. :hehe:

I used to miss the baseball hats but I think the newsboy hats suit him better now. :p

I would also like to get my two sense in. First I simply think Leo is not "in love" with Toni because when a man loves a woman he doesn't flirt or go out clubbing alone. Perhaps something happened and he's not longer "smitten" with her (like tabloids use that word smitten) but also at the dinner tony is like 5 feet away from him at the table? The bottom line is I think he knows these models are just for fun. AT the end they are some what interested in dating him with the fame that comes with it. I think Leo is smarter than we imagine when he is ready to settle down he will be with someone he trusts and shares his same interests and with someone who has no need at all to be in the spotlight or at least I hope so.

Honestly we don't know anything about their relationship
Leo has a "bad reputation" with women but it doesn't mean that he's really that bad. We never had a conversation with him or Toni or their friends.
Our judgment is based on paparazzi photos. And sometimes things aren't what they seem.
Perhaps I tend to think like that because I like Toni.
I read an interesting article. They wrote that Leo is the only one who came at Amfar with a bodyguard.

Google translate

This year , we award the Palme head slaps Leonardo DiCaprio who insists on playing the invisible man full Cannes Film Festival.
This cocktail and gala dinner at the amfAR ( table 52 ), it was flanked by a guard planted behind his chair body, which had the immediate effect of drawing attention to himself , since none of other stars present last night did not feel threatened enough to come along with a gorilla headset. He was forbidden to photograph the animal kept under penalty of security guards pounce on you and demand the disappearance on the field of the offending picture. 

So at the risk of our physical integrity that we present below some pictures ' stolen ' safe distance . A table, DiCaprio, the star of the world less incognito , telephoned , drew on his cigarette and electronic , like a pope , received in private audience peers who dared to venture into the sector 52 : Marion Cotillard , Harvey Weinstein , Jessica Chastain or Adrien Brody.Un preferential treatment , however, was reserved for Madame her mother (who frequently chaperone ) and Toni Garrn top , girlfriend of the season. DiCaprio did not deign to snort that when Robin Thicke began his mini-concert before vanishing in the nights of the Cannes hinterland .

http://blog.madame.lefigaro.fr/festival-de-cannes/2014/05/post-5.php

pizap_com14008072162081.jpg

I would also like to get my two sense in. First I simply think Leo is not "in love" with Toni because when a man loves a woman he doesn't flirt or go out clubbing alone. Perhaps something happened and he's not longer "smitten" with her (like tabloids use that word smitten) but also at the dinner tony is like 5 feet away from him at the table? The bottom line is I think he knows these models are just for fun. AT the end they are some what interested in dating him with the fame that comes with it. I think Leo is smarter than we imagine when he is ready to settle down he will be with someone he trusts and shares his same interests and with someone who has no need at all to be in the spotlight or at least I hope so.

I agree with you, I noticed that Toni was not sitting by him but he's always been weird about pics of him and girlfriends so maybe they sat apart so there were no pics of them together, I think the relationship is a win/win for both of them but may not be a forever sort of thing.