Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

soooo...I'm thinking either he and toni have an open relationship, he cheated (i know there are no pics kissing....but come on now :cain: ) or they are broken up. i guess we'll see in two days for sure as to what's up with them.

i like him and toni though, and they were always so lovey dovey :wub: so i hope all is well with them. I've always liked toni too, she seems like a sweet and funny gal, i hope whatever happens she'll be okay. Of course i hope that same for leo but that's a given :hehe:

you just said what i have in my mind ; when was the last sighting of them being in the same place beside the holding hands pics ? i think the party at up&down 3-4 days after the met ball , toni is sweet she isn't an attention seeker or sth like that and leo well we all know his HABITS yet we still love him to death , anyway we will soon have our answer when she shows up in cannes

soooo...I'm thinking either he and toni have an open relationship, he cheated (i know there are no pics kissing....but come on now :cain: ) or they are broken up. i guess we'll see in two days for sure as to what's up with them.

i like him and toni though, and they were always so lovey dovey :wub: so i hope all is well with them. I've always liked toni too, she seems like a sweet and funny gal, i hope whatever happens she'll be okay. Of course i hope that same for leo but that's a given :hehe:

Something is def up, I would think they are broken up or he wouldn't be acting that way, someone of his status knows that he will have pics taken,  or she is ok with him doing that kind of stuff, I know if there were pics of my boyfriend doing stuff like that i would not be happy, but if my boyfriend was Leo he could do whatever he wanted to (sad but true) :)

Either way its nice to see him with a 32 year old brunette, gives me hope!

Mmm well that girl Katie is  the Founder of Peace 4 Animals  maybe they were talking about that in the club LOL 

Ok,just kidding, I think that Leo he is the kind of guy that like to flirt with girls...but as we all have seen he went out of the club alone..If i was his girlfriend i would be pissed off but maybe Toni doesn't care because know Leo well & let him flirt when she is not around ..Everyone can  love in their own  way :)

Well a bunch of his friends are still in LA... thought the whole group would have been in Cannes now. :hehe:

Anyways, whenever Leo is in Cannes he's usually snapped in the clubs. He's not dumb, he knows its very possible what the media will try to make out out of pics like that. we don't know what kind of relationship he's in maybe its not a big deal if he chats and has fun with the opposite sex. Toni probably does the same. Or maybe Leo is actually single for all we know. Anyways, point is if it was such a huge issue, Leo would have been more on guard.

He looks like he's having fun, that's for sure. Always love seeing him look like he's enjoying his life. :D

Also this reminds me of last month when some Leo fans and the media were feeling sorry for Leo when Toni posted that pic of her with those men. Some people thought Leo would be really hurt by that and they were super mad at Toni. :rofl: I also thought that was silly to start making snap judgements there as well. :p

I love Leo, but the man really needs to get his act together and grow up! I hope for Toni's sake they are broken up, because this would be so embarrassing for her.

Yes! You are so right and not even Leo's biggest fans can deny it. He doesn't care if he's seen with other women or caught cheating while he has a girlfriend, so he shouldnt even be dating Toni in the first place. I love him, but he cheats on all his girlfriends and people here need to accept it already and realize he has flaws too. I hope for Toni's sake they broke up too.

I love Leo, but the man really needs to get his act together and grow up! I hope for Toni's sake they are broken up, because this would be so embarrassing for her.

Yes! You are so right and not even Leo's biggest fans can deny it. He doesn't care if he's seen with other women or caught cheating while he has a girlfriend, so he shouldnt even be dating Toni in the first place. I love him, but he cheats on all his girlfriends and people here need to accept it already and realize he has flaws too. I hope for Toni's sake they broke up too.

accually I feel sad for Leo

When will he find true love  :cry2:

Toni will be fine,she will date other guy and get married just like his other exes

accually I feel sad for Leo

When will he find true love  :cry2:

Toni will be fine,she will date other guy and get married just like his other exes

He doesn't seem like he could ever commit or stay faithful to just one woman, so I don't know. I want him to find his true love believe me, but not if he's going to constantly cheat on her. 

As Leo fans, we should be able to praise him AND occasionally complain about him if we want. It is freedom of speech and it's not like I'm bashing just because I say he isn't a perfect boyfriend (which he isn't) I still love him and watch all his movies

Well Katie Cleary attended this same event as Leo and Marty earlier this year. So they more than likely have known eachother prior to Cannes, so no surprise that they'd communicate at that party. Plus she's into the whole environment and animal thing like Leo is, so I bet they are friends. :)

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/katie-cleary-29th-sbiff-cinema-vanguard-award-honors-martin_4055571

OMG, it's soo annoying when some fan accuse other Leo fans with the same old line: "you think he's perfect". NO, I DON'T THINK HE'S PERFECT, I think he's just a human being with his flaws... but some people are very quick to judge.

To be honest I don't like and don't agree with his behavior as well, unless he's single than he can do whatever he wants... we don't have sure about it. But funny how some members just disappear from the thread and come all of a sudden just to complain about his personal life, I don't get this. :idk: 

Whatever happens, I can only wish happiness to both Leo and Toni.

New pix of Leo's mom Irmelin and Toni in Cannes today ; posted by Irmelin's gentleman friend Dave on his Instagram

The gentleman in the back if well known L.A floral designer Eric Buterbaugh ; we've seen him on Leo big family/friend trips in the

past, he is very good friends with Tobey & Jen

Thanks to Myheartnextoyours

post-52324-0-1446080709-57602_thumb.jpg