Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Nothing all that interesting.. just at the unveiling of Sandra B's new wax figure.. they had Leo's wax figure beside her.. and the guy attempts an interview with Leo's wax statue. Pretty lame, but what the who. :p Though I did like how the interviewer mentioned that Leo was better looking than him (him being the interviewer) :p

Speaking of Leo's wax figures... he's got them all over the world... wonder if he actually saw one of them in person. Curious what his thoughts would be. :hehe:

Ok, I just find out that exist another Leonardo Di Caprio and he's Brazilian. :hehe: I knew existed families in Brazil with the last name DiCaprio but never knew about someone with the same name.

take a look at his site, he's an architect and lives in São Paulo. You can see his pic and how he don't look nothing like the American Leonardo DiCaprio. :p

http://www.leodicaprio.com.br/perfil.htm

^LOL naming his website after his own name too....way to get some mistaken web hits :p

Slight glimpse of Leo in a video Toni just posted:

http://instagram.com/p/lvG1YTDT25/

:rofl: This is creepy  :shock:. His shoes...  :rofl:. Oh my, I can't with this man.

Thanks, ToniGarrnMania :flower:.

Lets not forget the trademark puffer jacket :p :p 

Behati Prinsloo in an E! fashion police interview, and she says she turned leo down...can't tell if shes serious or not though :p

Behati Prinsloo on Fashion Police - 3/14/14
(This video contains ONLY  parts featuring Behati)

Password: PinkCouture
*Please Credit If Repost Elsewhere. Thank You!*

So I was looking at that hailee girls twitter and found this pic shes got with Lukas! I wonder, because she is one of the few girls that lukas follows on insta, and she follows him too...if maybe they have/had a little something? At the very least we can see she is in the same circle of friends/group with leo :)

post-42953-0-1446080675-4955_thumb.jpg

saw this too:

♡Hailee♡ ‏@HaileeBoBaileee  Mar 7

@mrkevinconnolly: 40 isn't so bad after all!!! Great birthday dinner with boys #Nobu #3574 pic.twitter.com/r5ANojGIHc” the boys who run LA.

post-42953-0-1446080675-51213_thumb.jpg