Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I really admire Leo's closeness to his family and friends, part of what makes him even more interesting to me.. his loyalty to them, he'll never be alone. :heart: Which is why I believe he'll be the best dad. Its the pics of him with Ruby and Otis/ the fact that he's vacationing with them that has me really craving the whole him being a daddy thing again. Oh and I wonder if he got a chance to meet Kate Winslet's new born yet... ahhh he's an uncle to yet another little one. :heart:

WTH is going on with this space trip!! I thought it was supposed to happen around Christmas! :blink:

So he rang in the New Year in Aspen but looks like we'll be seeing him in Mexico very soon.

I really admire Leo's closeness to his family and friends, part of what makes him even more interesting to me.. his loyalty to them, he'll never be alone. :heart: Which is why I believe he'll be the best dad. Its the pics of him with Ruby and Otis/ the fact that he's vacationing with them that has me really craving the whole him being a daddy thing again. Oh and I wonder if he got a chance to meet Kate Winslet's new born yet... ahhh he's an uncle to yet another little one. :heart:

WTH is going on with this space trip!! I thought it was supposed to happen around Christmas! :blink:

So he rang in the New Year in Aspen but looks like we'll be seeing him in Mexico very soon.

Aha yes the paps seem to be getting pics of the other celebs but no Leo, gosh he is good, though I still want pics ;-)

I feel that he will be a good dad too, he has a good mix of childlike and professionalism that I feel transcends the adult and child barriers. I have always felt that it is essential to hold onto childlike qualities not only is it important to most artists /creative people but it also makes it easier to connect as a parent. Oops waffled a bit :-). My point I feel Leo would make an excellent father. It is very good as he has that family support, certainly would have liked that in my life :-)

Oh yeah forgot about the space travel I have seen anything written about that for ages, wonder what's happening with that :-/

Feel in' tired so I'll love and leave ya ;-)

Probably late but Happy New Year hope you all have a good one xxx

Haha love it, he was so cute in theses interviews, really sweet and kind with a little bit of cheeky ;-) you gotta love a bit of cheek. The decor is very grown up, I would have expected lots of posters of girls and stuff. love the fact he collects things ;-)

Thanks for those vids xx

Packing off to New Zealand at stupid o'clock tomorrow so won't be on the net for next 5 days so have a good week and stay strong with any resolutions ;-) if you have any xx

via Tonis thread:

Gala 02.01.2014

"Von wegen Trennung!

some informations out of this article:

Toni and Leo are closer than ever and they are in close contact each day when they are not together. Toni is very relaxed about the rumours around Leo and other women. Also the families of both are very familiar with each other and already met. Tonis haircut is because of a photo production for french Vogue , shootet in St. Barths some weeks ago.  But Toni wanted to have also before shorter hair and so it matched, informs a close friend of Toni and Leo. Toni and Leo met the first time in Paris March 2013 at a Dinner at The "Beef Club Ballrooum" , there Leo made all right at this evening and was very charming. But first Toni was a little bit unsecure how it went on... but now the relationship works in the daily routine and she laughs about the rumours which is normal, because she is together with a world star.

attachicon.gif IMG.jpg

people around tumblr have been saying leo has an instagram but it's private. where do people get these rumours? lmao

You know what that crossed my mind at one point haha. That perhaps he does indeed have one under a secret name and only his friends and family are aware of it and it is set on private. But then I thought that he is a backer for Mobli which is a competitor, so with that the thought went out of my head. :p

I don't get why those Leo fans on instagram are commenting on Leo's peep's instagram accounts and asking them where Leo is/ bombarding their comment section with stuff about Leo. :cain: I doubt any of the Leo fans on Bellazon are the ones doing that though. :)

Like Tonis instagram. OMG creepy :ninja: 

Can't wait for this week to kick off... It's going to be Leo overload what with his Ellen Show appearance, London Wolf premiere and Golden Globes. Probably they'll be even more surprises in between. :D So hopefully his vacation was very relaxing and fulfilling because he's going to be a busy bee again. :hehe: