Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Nice to see you Crazylady :hug:

Leonardo DiCaprio to Win $500K Marriage Bet with Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck?

“Leonardo DiCaprio’s two best buds — notorious gamblers Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck — are suddenly sweating because Leo’s thisclose to collecting a whopping half a million buck$$$ bet they made with the star years ago!” declares the National Enquirer.

What’s this all about?

According to a source for the outlet, “Tobey and Ben, both high-rolling gamblers, bet Leo $250,000 each that he’d be married and a dad by age 40. Leo took the best and went on to date a string of babes — supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, etc. — but never got serious enough to tie the knot.”

If you think this fake quote is done, think again!

“Now, with his 40th just 11 months away, Tobey and Ben are sweating big-time about coughing up a staggering quarter of a million bucks each!” shrieks the Enquirer source.

Right.

So is there really now a countdown to DiCaprio’s big bet payday?

Uh… no.

A source close to DiCaprio tells Gossip Cop the story is “so silly.” http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-bet-tobey-maguire-marriage-married-kids/

Nice to see you Crazylady :hug:

Judging from a pic Milano posted it looks like Leo held a big Christmas dinner at his house. (Well looks like Leo's house, judging from the view.. but who knows for sure. :heart: Wonder where he will pop up next. :)

Leonardo DiCaprio to Win $500K Marriage Bet with Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck?

“Leonardo DiCaprio’s two best buds — notorious gamblers Tobey Maguire and Ben Affleck — are suddenly sweating because Leo’s thisclose to collecting a whopping half a million buck$$$ bet they made with the star years ago!” declares the National Enquirer.

What’s this all about?

According to a source for the outlet, “Tobey and Ben, both high-rolling gamblers, bet Leo $250,000 each that he’d be married and a dad by age 40. Leo took the best and went on to date a string of babes — supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, etc. — but never got serious enough to tie the knot.”

If you think this fake quote is done, think again!

“Now, with his 40th just 11 months away, Tobey and Ben are sweating big-time about coughing up a staggering quarter of a million bucks each!” shrieks the Enquirer source.

Right.

So is there really now a countdown to DiCaprio’s big bet payday?

Uh… no.

A source close to DiCaprio tells Gossip Cop the story is “so silly.” http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-bet-tobey-maguire-marriage-married-kids/

Always a pleasure FD :-)

He could pop up anywhere :-) love the pics, thank you xx can't wait to see WOWS when I get back yey can't wait can't wait x

NP :)Hopefully we get pics of him in Colorado. :)

Might sound thick but what's NP? Will it make me feel old ;-)?Yay pics think we are due some pics ;-) xxx
Haha no worries, it just means NO PROBLEM. :flower: :p

Ah ha text speak ;-) the first time someone text me LMAO I though they we're callin' me lame! :-) that was a while ago though ;-) xx

Haha yeah don't worry some of the teen Internet slang is so silly anyways. :whistle:

Wolf comes out in January in the UK right? I remember that Leo has a London premiere to attend early next month.

Well so nice to see Leo spending alot of time with Tobey even though he is married with kids. Love their friendship. Also love his relationship with his mom and her boyfriend!

Hope to see more pics of Leo with Tobey's kids in Aspen.. but our best bet is probably bad quality twitter pics, as I'm not sure if there are many paps in Aspen haha. By the way Aspen was an interesting choice to ring in the New Year... thought he'd go somewhere warm. :hehe:

Not sure when the premiere is though I think it comes out in UK just before or after I get back around 16th/18th Jan 2014.

Definitely, love seeing Leo and Tobey together and his mom and bf, seem like very level headed but fun bunch to hang about with. Hope they all have fun in Aspen. You gotta love a bit of skiing :-)

I've read before that Aspen has a lot of paps so hopefully we will get some good pics ;-)

I guess he wanted to go somewhere different as he has been to a few sunny places this year :-)

I am having emoticons withdrawal ;-(

I've read before that Aspen has a lot of paps so hopefully we will get some good pics ;-)

Interesting.. would have never guessed that. :p Makes sense though because the places where Leo likes to go are always the places where the rich and famous frequent as those are the hot spots that are "in" and naturally the paps will go where the rich and famous are. :hehe: