Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I think wasn't even necessary to post this because Leo is going strong with Toni and anyone can see... But just because press is so RIDICULOUS I will post the denial from Gossip Cop about the Kerr rumours:

Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the actor, who tells us the mag’s story is 100 percent FALSE.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-miranda-kerr-hooking-up-sex-dating-toni-garrn-split-breakup/

Thanks Barbie :flower:

:rofl:

Dude Buys Pre-Owned Lexus, Turns Out Leonardo DiCaprio Might Have Bonked Gisele In The Backseat

A random dude walks into a Lexus dealership.. Stop me if you’ve heard this one.. Dude walks out of said dealership with a pre-owned Lexus with paperwork showing Leo DiCaprio as the prior owner.. Circa the time Leo was dating Gisele Bundchen and other off the chain hot models.

Now the same guy is trying to off his find to the next highest bidder on eBay hoping someone will pay a premium for the ex star whip.

The current top bid so far is $5,000.

post-42953-0-1446080560-27757_thumb.jpg

http://thecount.com/2013/11/28/dude-buys-pre-owned-lexus-turns-out-leonardo-dicaprio-might-have-bonked-gisele-in-the-back-seat/

Beckham wants Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio for his biopic

According to English media reports international sports superstar David Beckham has revealed he would choose either of the two Hollywood actors Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio to play him in a film, while adding further the Hangover star Bradley Cooper can also be an option.

When the former soccer star was asked which actor he will prefer to don his character, if a biopic is ever made on him, he said, "I think Brad would be the obvious choice. I'd like Brad to be playing me - him or Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the two. Or Bradley Cooper. They're not bad looking guys."

http://www.brecorder.com/arts-a-leisure/261-life-a-style/146509-beckham-wants-brad-pitt-or-leonardo-dicaprio-for-his-biopic.html

Thanks for the Carey interview, calibi - so happy to hear those words about Leo because I love her and so much her work as well as a person so t hear her say those words was great. She looks so different with the long and dark hair but she looks beautiful.

Starting at the 23min20 sec mark, Carey has wonderful words to say about Leo. She said acting with Leo was one of her favorite acting experiences ever :)

She is so adorable! I wish they would have done a shoot together for Gatsby, I mean they only were playing one of the most tragic/classic love story characters of all time, you'd think they'd do something :p

I wonder if Leo had ever met Paul Walker before. They were both in the acting business for so long you'd think they'd have bumped into eachother at one point, and possibly they had..just I don't recall ever hearing them talk of each other, be sighted with each other and to my knowledge there are no pictures of them together.

Again those pics posted on Instagram weren't a big deal at all he wasn't even in them and it didn't even reveal much of his house. In addition, the people posting these pics weren't famous so I doubt Leo even cared because who would have thought the press would have picked up on those. It's only when the NY post did and exposed some of the tweeters that I think these people put it in their own hands to take the pics down.. I seriously don't think Leo put up a big stink about it.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/8-shockingly-oscar-less-actors-and-actresses.html/4/

Leonardo DiCaprio

One of the most highly sought actors in Hollywood, Leonardo DiCaprio has come a long way since his early roles in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, The Basketball Diaries, and Titanic. But despite a strong recent track-record of critically acclaimed roles, along with a strong partnership with director Martin Scorsese, an Academy Award has continued to elude the popular actor.

DiCaprio’s film-acting career began as a child actor in 1991′s Critters 3, a direct-to-video release, before the actor came to prominence after a breakout role in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape as Johnny Depp’s mentally handicapped younger brother. Since then, DiCaprio has never let up, starring in Romeo + Juliet, Titanic, Catch Me If You Can, Gangs of New York, and more recently, The Departed, Revolutionary Road, Inception, and Django Unchained. Of course, those films only start to scratch the surface of DiCaprio’s prolific acting career.

DiCaprio has been nominated for three Academy Awards: in 1994 for Best Supporting Actor in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, in 2005 for Best Actor in The Aviator, and in 2007 for Best Actor in Blood Diamond. But there’s been talk that his role in the upcoming Scorsese film The Wolf of Wall Street, in which he portrays crooked stock broker Jordan Belfort, might earn the actor his fourth nomination. Even if it doesn’t, it’s only a matter of time before he gets his first Academy Award.

##The other folks on the list are worthy too, IMO.

OUCH!! Yucky article  from NY Daily News about Leo. Would guess it isn't true. IF he was cheating on her I would think that he would be more discrete. Plus this is the first time in AGES that he has looked so happy with his GF. 

Leonardo DiCaprio treated Art Basel attendees to some of his finest work.

When the Angel is away, the wolf will play.

“The Wolf of Wall Street” star Leonardo DiCaprio added another beautiful body of work to his collection early Thursday morning at Miami’s Art Basel — and it wasn’t a painting, sources exclusively tell Confidenti@l.

Just before 3:30 a.m., at the W Hotel’s Wall nightclub, our spies saw the 39-year-old star lip-locking a brunette beauty who wasn’t his 21-year-old girlfriend Toni Garrn.

“One beautiful super-young brunette launched into him, hugging him with both arms, and gave him a passionate French kiss with tongue!” says one of several partygoers who sat mesmerized watching DiCaprio and his new gal pal getting acquainted. “They kissed a couple of times.”

No wonder DiCaprio was seen smoking electronic cigarettes throughout the night. “The encounter was getting pretty hot,” we're told.

A friend of DiCaprio’s insists the girl in question was just showing an innocent appreciation of the arts.

DiCaprio’s “good friend’s girlfriend was kissing him on the cheek because he bought a piece of art from him,” said DiCaprio’s buddy. “She was kissing his face like crazy because it was a huge deal.”

But our spywitness isn't buying that story.

"He was super into her," our insider insists.

While Leo and his gang were acting devilish in Miami, his Victoria’s Secret Angel was keeping fit.

“Just another 3:30 a.m. hangout #jetlag #planeprep #Stockholm #St. Barths,” Garrn wrote alongside an Instagram photo of herself in gym gear.

Confidenti@l exclusively linked DiCaprio to Garrn in late May when our sources spotted the genetically blessed pair in Monaco watching the Formula One Grand Prix.

They looked very much in love at Kanye West’s Nov. 24 Madison Square Garden concert, where the actor and model gazed into each other’s eyes and smooched the night away.

In Miami, Dicaprio wasted no time living it up at Art Basel. He was also seen at SL nightclub for Tuesday’s opening-night Le Baron pop-up party.

Maybe Leo could blame his naughtiness on the fact he’s been running with a bad crowd. He was seen partying Thursday with disgraced Upper East Side gallery owner Hillel Nahmad, who pled guilty to running an illegal gambling operation last month. Nahmad’s plea agreement recommends he spend 12 to 18 months in the clink and forfeits $6.4 million, including a $300,000 Raoul Dufy painting.

DiCaprio also will be paying a visit to the big house soon, but only on the silver screen. “The Wolf of Wall Street,” his much-anticipated biopic about convicted Wall Street scoundrel Jordan Belfort, hits theaters Christmas Day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/art-basel-brings-great-work-leonardo-article-1.1539190

Lainey's post about it...

Leonardo DiCaprio is in Miami for Art Basel. But remember, he’s not there to party. He’s there to appreciate the art. And if women want to rub themselves all over him, well, how can he help that?

According to the NY Daily News, Leo was making out with a very attractive brunette the other night. According to eyewitnesses:

“One beautiful super-young brunette launched into him, hugging him with both arms, and gave him a passionate French kiss with tongue!” says one of several partygoers who sat mesmerized watching DiCaprio and his new gal pal getting acquainted. “They kissed a couple of times.” No wonder DiCaprio was seen smoking electronic cigarettes throughout the night. “The encounter was getting pretty hot,” we're told.

Toni Garrn, Leo’s current girlfriend, wasn’t there. And she’s blonde.

But Leo’s people insist it was innocent. In fact, the girl is supposedly dating one of his friends. And she was only picking her mouth all over him because she was appreciating his art appreciation. Explained Team Leo:

“(Leo’s) good friend’s girlfriend was kissing him on the cheek because he bought a piece of art from him. She was kissing his face like crazy because it was a huge deal.”

OK. That makes way more sense than Leo cheating on a model with another model-type. He wasn’t being unfaithful. He was just being an art collector, one of the newest, most creative excuses ever put forward.

•