Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Nanda23, on 11 Nov 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:Nanda23, on 11 Nov 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:Nanda23, on 11 Nov 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:Nanda23, on 11 Nov 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

They are so so so much better than just pics :D.

The video of Leo and Toni is so good :wub:. I'm sure Toni and her friends had an amazing time... I know I would :laugh:.

BTW, thanks all for all the updates :thumbsup:.

Yeah vids are definitely better than pics. :p That Leo and Toni vid was just too adorable (Really want to know what was said between them..i'm nosy :p ).... funny how they were so animated and happy and everyone else around them had like no expression on their face. :p I could make out Helly Nahmad and Richie Akiva in that same vid. :)

Gahh I loved that video too :p They were just all over the place laughing knocking back and forth :laugh: And yupp I see both of them too :)

That Leo and Toni vid was just too adorable (Really want to know what was said between them..i'm nosy :p )

It's funny how we are NEVER completely satisfied :laugh:. Just yesterday I was complaining about the lack of photos... and today we have a video of them dancing...

AND KISSING :shifty:.

Yeah, would be great to have more details :whistle:.

katchitup, on 11 Nov 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:katchitup, on 11 Nov 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

They were just all over the place laughing knocking back and forth :laugh:

:heart: :wub:

Nanda23, on 11 Nov 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

FashionDream, on 11 Nov 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

That Leo and Toni vid was just too adorable (Really want to know what was said between them..i'm nosy :p )

It's funny how we are NEVER completely satisfied :laugh:.

I know :laugh: Its usually when there's lots of pics and vids coming out at one time that I crave even more. :p

I guess next we have all the Wolf promo to look forward too... that should get the pics and vids flowing in again. I hope he gives some interesting interviews. :)

In regards to Leo's friends and Clooney... interesting enough Leo's good friend Richie Akiva dated Elizabetta Canalis before Clooney did and it appeared that Kevin Connolly was with Stacey Keibler before Clooney. I'm not saying it justifies anything per say, its just another connection they all have.

Milano was at Leo's party too. :heart: He posted 2 pics ... one with Leo's other good friend Bert Hedaya. :)

At the 52 sec mark of the NY post vid... what does it look like Leo and Toni are doing briefly? I have an idea and I want to see if someone else is thinking the same thing. :p

Also, I believe Q tip is on stage with Kanye, we see him near the end of the vid.

Milano was at Leo's party too. :heart: He posted 2 pics ... one with Leo's other good friend Bert Hedaya. :)

At the 52 sec mark of the NY post vid... what does it look like Leo and Toni are doing briefly? I have an idea and I want to see if someone else is thinking the same thing. :p

Also, I believe Q tip is on stage with Kanye, we see him near the end of the vid.

lol I'm on my phone so I can't tell at exactly what moment...but it looks like they are grinding pretty good at a few points among other things (like makeout out/rubbing their faces all over eachother :laugh: )  :whistle:

Okay I think I'm around what I think 52 second mark and, I don't wanna be gross, but it looks like leo is jokingley dry humping toni or something  :laugh:

What a gross mind I have, maybe I'm the only one thinking this :rofl:  (fash what were you thinking? :whistle: )

Okay I think I'm around what I think 52 second mark and, I don't wanna be gross, but it looks like leo is jokingley dry humping toni or something :laugh:

What a gross mind I have, maybe I'm the only one thinking this :rofl: (fash what were you thinking? :whistle: )

Yes that was exactly what I was thinking! Lol.

But Toni didn't let it go too far, looked like she was laughing and motioning no. :p

Love seeing Leo off of his guard. :heart: He seems like so much fun! :D

Also, thanks for the latest sightings you posted. :flower:

bwahaha okay I thought it was just me that had a dirty mind :Angel:  :p But yeah looks like she turns he pretends to dry hump her, and she just grabs his cheeks like "no, no leo" :laugh: Also how they were just rubbing their faces all over eachother/making out all the way through :p

I love seeing it to, he was obviously drunk :laugh: but still we don't get to see leo let loose like that, and drunk or not, it looks like hes alot of fun when he lets his guard down, and I like it :D

And your welcome! Hopefully the awesomeness will continue and bring us some more pics of leo and toni at this festival! :)