Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ He has his own wiki :laugh:...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_DiCaprio

Surprise! There they say he was born in November, 30. We know this is wrong, like many things on Wikipedia :laugh:. But if the year is right he is 70 now!

Thanks :) So if the year is correct, then that party was probably extra special. :)

And as strange as it sounds I think the long hair actually makes him look more manly. Though its probably because the long hair is accompanied by a beard. If he had long hair but was clean shaven then it might be a different story. :p

50 Actors Who Turned Down Famous Movie and TV Roles

Who: Leonardo Dicaprio

Role: Patrick Bateman

Movie: "American Psycho"

This movie had a veritable who's who of leading men signed on to play the role of yuppie and (maybe) murderer Patrick Bateman, including Ed Norton, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, and Ewan McGregor. However Lions Gate Films actually announced Dicaprio as the lead before he was ultimately pressured to drop out because his camp was worried that his "Titanic" fanbase might not have wanted to see him play such a volent tole (it's called acting, people.) Eventually, Christian Bale got the role and—pardon the pun—killed it.

stylecaster.com

Try to imagine Leo doing this scene  :p (gets bloody & gory about 1:27-1:32)

Unfortunately can only access thumbnail pix ; pix of Leo & Toni taken Friday Oct 25th in L.A.

post-42953-0-1446080476-58704_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446080476-59222_thumb.jpg

Someone mentioned the ear touching, Not sure when these photos were taken but in one of her instagram pics (one labeled stuck in traffic) it looks like something is up with her ear (pimple, bite, something), maybe that's why he's checking it out... Of course maybe its just the angle of camera...

This one I assume :) And yeah I see a little redness there, though the LA pics above were from Friday, and I think the one toni posted yesterday was from yesterday..but I see what you see, and it looks like hes touching the same area. Maybe infection in her earing whole or something...or maybe leo is a kinky sex biter, IDK :p

post-42953-0-1446080476-54684_thumb.jpg

Once again stuck in LA traffic

instagram / toni_garrn

oxford25, on 28 Oct 2013 - 2:33 PM, said:snapback.png

Unfortunately can only access thumbnail pix ; pix of Leo & Toni taken Friday Oct 25th in L.A.

post-61569-0-1446080479-01664_thumb.jpg

post-61569-0-1446080479-0511_thumb.jpg

Someone mentioned the ear touching, Not sure when these photos were taken but in one of her instagram pics (one labeled stuck in traffic) it looks like something is up with her ear (pimple, bite, something), maybe that's why he's checking it out... Of course maybe its just the angle of camera...