Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Also, noticed that Leo is not jet setting as much... He's mainly situated in NY that's for sure. Wonder if he just prefers it there or it has something to do with WOWS... I'm leaning more towards the former. Though it could be a combination of the two.

And yeah I just feel like speaking my mind right now lol.

I noticed that too

last year when he was shooting wows in NY he will fly out whenever he got a chance

^ Which is not a bad thing for us :Angel:, because as was said before in NY he is much more spotted :laugh:.

Wonder where he'll spend his B Day, just realized that's coming up soon. :p Last two birthdays he was in NY but I figure it wasn't really by choice.. back in 2011 he was in NY for the Edgar premiere and last year he was in the middle of filming WOWS in NY.

Yeah that's true... in a way this is a big B-Day for him. Last year in his 30's :p Still can't believe he's almost 40.. I guess because he's looked so young for so long. When Titanic came out I was shocked to learn he was 23.. could have sworn he was like 16 or something. :p

The charity thing he did last year was that all the drinks (bottle service) revenue from his party went to a charitable cause right? was it for Hurricane Sandy? Can't remember... :p

^ Oh my, me neither :p. I don't know I think there's some kind of magic because I don't see myself not liking this man even when he is like 70  :nicole:.

The charity thing he did last year was that all the drinks (bottle service) revenue from his party went to a charitable cause right? was it for Hurricane Sandy? Can't remember... :p

Also within the last year he (Kevin) directed 2 films, which of course takes a lot of time and energy. Furthermore, he's starring in a new sitcom.

Anyways, regardless of all this, I bet Leo and Kevin had/have still found time to hook up away from cameras and prying eyes... but we'd never know   :)