Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Come on girls don't be angry I'm just making an observation, not trolling, I promise. I am allowed to think he is a muppet and my characterization of him as Chef I think is blaringly obvious as a matter of fact. He is a talented actor I will admit but he hasn't won an oscar yet so he needs to lift his game. Never get to comfortable with the same character styles, keep mixing it up. He dies in just about every movie he's in, so maybe instead of chef he should be more associated with "Kenny" from southpark.. Who killed kenny?? 

I am not a troll I admire the man so you can "give that man a cookie" ..Well done son..

As for his imaginary girlfriend Kat I'd tap that for sure. she is feking curvy and beautiful. as long as she doesn't talk or say too much I'm sure we'd get along just fine.. She is way curvier than the chick he's wifth now, she a bit straight up and down, skinny beam with no tits but she must have other skillz and superhero abilities that count maybe. 

I'll be back but really I only saw this conversation looking through all the topics here and thought it would be a laugh. I mean no harm just having a giggle. thanks ladies.. You may continue on with your superhero worship now.. LOLs

Ciao

OMG  :laugh::rofl: 

One of these two girls is a successful supermodel (and a millionaire) and the other looks like [edited]? Guess which one is Leo's girlfriend ?  :morning:

post-61281-0-1446080404-92631_thumb.jpgpost-61281-0-1446080404-94718_thumb.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture

Speaking of another Leo and Baz Luhrmann collaboration.... The lovely Josephine Skriver is a Romeo and Juliet fan as well. :p I personally was never a big fan of the film, but regardless of that its nice to see this version is well loved by many. :)

QuoteQuoteQuote

josephine_skriver

18 hours ago

Awwh they showed My favorite movie on the red Eye tonight

post-40197-0-1446080409-81794_thumb.jpg

Just realized Rick Yorn reps a lot of the actors/talent that Leo has worked with lately.. Jamie Foxx, Jonah Hill, Scorsese, Justin Timberlake (Leo is a producer in a movie he's starring in) Cameron Diaz (GONY was some time ago but this year they got together to promote Tag Heuer) Definately makes sense, but I just never paid attention to whose repping who before. :p On a side note, Rick Yorn also reps Paris Jackson (MJ's daughter) which is a bit odd. :p Reese Witherspoon recently signed with Yorn.. wonder if those two will connect on something in the future.

Also was pleased to see that when Paris Jackson (and Reese) signed with Yorn, the media outlets chose Leo's name to be in the headlines to show that Paris is joining great company. Shows Leo is the big wig of the bunch :p

Also, I read an article about how Paris was supposed to meet Leo on a yacht in Cannes this year with Yorn, but something about it not working out because Yorn's wife was 9 months pregnant (guess that shows those two are still together.. after watching that wedding vid again I couldn't help but wonder lol)

Also, noticed that Leo is not jet setting as much... He's mainly situated in NY that's for sure. Wonder if he just prefers it there or it has something to do with WOWS... I'm leaning more towards the former. Though it could be a combination of the two.

And yeah I just feel like speaking my mind right now lol.

Also, noticed that Leo is not jet setting as much... He's mainly situated in NY that's for sure. Wonder if he just prefers it there or it has something to do with WOWS... I'm leaning more towards the former. Though it could be a combination of the two.

And yeah I just feel like speaking my mind right now lol.