Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^I can't wait to get my copy :D :D

Also this is mayybe toni?! Same hair color, height (not alot of girls are almost 6 foot! :p ) etc, but still hard to tell from the back! but it looks like leos sweatshirt over her shoulder, so I'm thinkin yes :yes:

Another sighting

post-59785-0-1446080371-55812_thumb.jpg

the man in the car   :hehe:

Toni's hair is darker at the moment than that girls (just posted a pic in Toni's thread from yesterday if you'd like to compare), and she's 2"-3" taller than Leo.

Having said that, the strap of the handbag looks similar, she's in direct sunlight, and she might be on lower ground than Leo. I'd hedge my bets towards it being Toni, she's definitely back in NYC.

Toni's hair is darker at the moment than that girls (just posted a pic in Toni's thread from yesterday if you'd like to compare), and she's 2"-3" taller than Leo.

Having said that, the strap of the handbag looks similar, she's in direct sunlight, and she might be on lower ground than Leo. I'd hedge my bets towards it being Toni, she's definitely back in NYC.

So, you are saying Toni's height is 6'2 or 6'3? Because Leo is definitely at least 6 feet tall. Look at the photos of him with costars or look at the photos of Leo and Gisele when she is not wearing heels. He is as tall as her or in some photos when they are both not wearing shoes (photos of them on the beach, he looks a tad taller). Gisele looks like she is as tall as Toni.Various sources and articles state Leo's height at6 feet.

I still can't believe they deleted this scene... shame on you, Cameron :blah:.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5b352b43f86afdebc73d04794625e5e9/tumblr_ml6fwfi9tX1ratmuvo1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4676321/titanic-deleted-scene-o.gif

So much passion and effort for nothing :Angel:.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Hi Nanda. Hope you are well.  I love that scene! Like you I can't believe Jim deleted it. It is hotter than the love scene I think (especially if you watch it in slower motion via dvd - try it - you will see!) That's the thing with Leo and Kate, they don't have to do much for the chemistry to be palpable onscreen.  Even in Revolutionary Road they are fully dressed and it is a really short scene in the kitchen (on director's orders) but yet it is still very ... effective. I think it was in an OK magazine interview that Kate talked about that boiler room scene. She said Leo is a "great kisser" and that "a look passed between us that said 'Um, not bad for eight o'clock in the morning when you feel like you might die from tiredness." (Jim woke them up and got them to shoot that scene really early in the morning) Edited by PinkCouture

I still can't believe they deleted this scene... shame on you, Cameron :blah:.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5b352b43f86afdebc73d04794625e5e9/tumblr_ml6fwfi9tX1ratmuvo1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4676321/titanic-deleted-scene-o.gif

So much passion and effort for nothing :Angel:.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Hi Nanda. Hope you are well.  I love that scene! Like you I can't believe Jim deleted it. It is hotter than the love scene I think (especially if you watch it in slower motion via dvd - try it - you will see!) That's the thing with Leo and Kate, they don't have to do much for the chemistry to be palpable onscreen.  Even in Revolutionary Road they are fully dressed and it is a really short scene in the kitchen (on director's orders) but yet it is still very ... effective. I think it was in an OK magazine interview that Kate talked about that boiler room scene. She said Leo is a "great kisser" and that "a look passed between us that said 'Um, not bad for eight o'clock in the morning when you feel like you might die from tiredness." (Jim woke them up and got them to shoot that scene really early in the morning)

Hey, dr brown  :wave:. I'm great, tks. Hope you are well, too.

I agree. This scene has so much passion... I mean, it's only a kiss (he biting her lip is the best part  :Angel:)  but, like you said, we can feel the chemistry between them  :wub2:.  I hope they work together again in the future :hehe:.

Edited by PinkCouture

^Thanks for more :hehe: I wonder if this was before or after he moved because the cameras kept zooming in on him? :p

Quoting from Leos thread :)

Leonardo DiCaprio with his new girlfriend, german model Toni Garrn and his best friend, actor Lukas Haas attend the victories of Serena Williams and Andy Murray on night session at the Arthur Ashe Stadium during the US Open 2013

Leonardo DiCaprio with his new girlfriend, german model Toni Garrn and his best friend, actor Lukas Haas attend the victories of Serena Williams and Andy Murray on night session at the Arthur Ashe Stadium during the US Open 2013

post-42953-0-1446080378-64086_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-66941_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-69574_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-73082_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-74452_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-76151_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-77065_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-79427_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-82293_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-87193_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-89233_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-90335_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-92991_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-94499_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-97096_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080378-99649_thumb.jpg

fashionmagazine247

She look fabulous with that holiday tan  :wub2:. And bored :laugh:.

So looking at the US open pics we see that in some pics Toni's hair looks super blonde (mainly when it's in a ponytail) and in some pics it looks a darker blonde. So yes it depends on the lighting, but also at what angle we see her hair at. (She has different shades of blonde in her hair) So yeah that settles any confusion about that other pic of them walking the streets of NYC.

Inside Leonardo DiCaprio's Cozy US Open Date With Girlfriend, Model Toni Garrn

Love means nothing in tennis—but don’t tell that to Leonardo DiCaprio!

The star of The Great Gatsby attended the US Open Tuesday with his girlfriend, model Toni Garrn, who one observant tennis fan said Leo was excited to be with!

“Leo was holding hands with Toni, clearly he was proud she was his girlfriend and was showing her off.”

The pair—who were joined by Leo’s longtime friend Lukas Haas—sat in the Moët and Chandon suite, where they split their time between the indoor and outdoor areas while watching fan favorites Serena Williamsand Andy Murray.

Between sips of champagne in the suite, another bystander observed tennis fanatic Leo getting another treat—visits from tennis legends!

“Leo moved indoors and was seen inside the suite sneaking kisses with girlfriend Toni, before the legendary actor got a surprise visit from an unexpected fan, professional tennis player Novak Djokovic, who specially came up to the suite to meet him,” the onlooker shared.

The onlooker said that Leo was “captivated” by the superstar athlete—“while the rest of the suite stood in awe of Leo.” The 38-year-old actor also got a visit from tennis legend Boris Becker.

While Leo may have been star struck by the tennis greats, it’s not surprising that fans were excited to catch a glimpse of Leo as well!

The onlooker told In Touch that after Leo appeared on the balcony, fans spotted him and approached him for pictures after the Titanic theme song, “My Heart Will Go On,” was played over the loud speaker.

Based on their behavior, it’s safe to say Leo’s heart is only going on for Toni!

Leo and the 21-year-old model have reportedly been together since May.  

^Cuttte :heart:

I'm gonna quote all the extra leo toni pics to here:

More 2 of Leo and Toni, from simplyleonardodicaprio.com

post-42953-0-1446080390-83027_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080393-31909_thumb.jpg

Found one more pic from US open, you can see Leo and Toni.

post-42953-0-1446080389-90667_thumb.jpg

Also seems Toni has taken a liking to e-ciggs :p

via modellovepersonal.tumblr (Once again don't know the original source because I can't see instagram right now, but I am assuming from Kasias?)

post-42953-0-1446080390-32363_thumb.jpg