Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Fash

I don't see the pix in your post anymore of the dark haired guy we've been seeing with Leo , but I did see them earlier , but I didn't have a chance to  make a post then.

Just wanted to "Congratulate" you on great 'detective work' ; nice to finally find out who the guy is :clap:  :clap:

Also  , tks, for retro pix of Leo :)

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Mom Wants Grandchildren

Posted by Adam

Tuesday August 20, 2013

LEONARDO DiCaprio‘s mom wants him to settle down and have children — because she’s desperate to be a grandma.

The actor, 38, has been playing the field since splitting with supermodel Erin Heatherton last November. He’s now dating 21-year-old German model Toni Garrn.

“Leo is quite smitten with Toni,” revealed an insider. “She’s just his type, and he’s said quite seriously that she has the perfect genes for motherhood.

“Toni has been modeling since she was 13 and is very mature for her age, so it’s not as crazy as it sounds. She’s head over heels for Leo, so it wouldn’t be a big shock if she went for it.

“Leo says his mom’s expectations are hilariously low. She just wants a grandkid to spoil and cuddle. Although Leo’s cool with the concept of fatherhood, he’s still shy about marriage because he’s worried about losing a chunk of his fortune and precious art collection should it end in divorce.”

Leo tries to spend a lot of time with his mom, 68, and she’s said to have a huge influence on him.

“Irmelin really wanted him to marry Gisele (Bundchen) when they were dating a few years ago, but now it’s clear she wants grandkids more than she wants a daughter-in-law,” said the insider.

“And Leo’s actually thinking about it. If anyone can persuade him to settle down, it’s Irmelin. He adores her.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/261514/leonardo-dicaprios-mom-wants-grandchildren.html

^I can't wait to get my copy :D :D

Also this is mayybe toni?! Same hair color, height (not alot of girls are almost 6 foot! :p ) etc, but still hard to tell from the back! but it looks like leos sweatshirt over her shoulder, so I'm thinkin yes :yes:

Another sighting

post-42953-0-1446080358-49477_thumb.jpg

Ok so it seems like pretty much any young blonde, blue eyed guy gets the Leo "look alike" tag. :p These days seems a lot of people think Tim Bergling aka Avicii looks like a young Leo. Actually they say he looks like a cross between Leo and the Chucky doll lol :laugh: So anyways do you guys think he looks like a young Leo?

had no idea about that guy - Tim, just googled him and I think he doesn't look like Leo, but he looks like River Phoenix a lot :p his face shape is like River's imho, but he's cute though 

^ HELL NO!!! :no: The child of Chucky & Tiffany does not look anything like Leo.

who's Chucky and Tiffany ? :blush:

Lol, I had forgotten about this thread :laugh:. Shame on me  :beating:.

Also this is mayybe toni?! Same hair color, height (not alot of girls are almost 6 foot! :p ) etc, but still hard to tell from the back! but it looks like leos sweatshirt over her shoulder, so I'm thinkin yes :yes:

You are right, it looks like her. Also, the girl in on a bike too. Guess she is back.

And shame on you Fash  :beating:. Comparing Leo to Tim Bergling (I had to google too :p). Nothing like young Leo, :laugh:. Ok, maybe after a accident :rofl:

my previous post was a joke lol cuz I thought you laughed at me with joke  :laugh:

Sorry girl, my bad :clobber:. I misunderstood your comment as I thought you were thinking I was laughing at you which was not the case :laugh:.

Guess we're losing practice with the jokes here :laugh:.

Quoting this to add to it:

Yup! :p Plus I believe he said he had an oral fixation right? That must make it even harder. :p

Yes, I remember he saying something about it on a interview, can't remember which one tho.

yeah I remember that too! Also I notice that when he doesn't have some sort of cigar or e-cigg or something in his mouth, hes usually got a toothpick :p

Thanks Nanda for the sighting :flower:

Wanted to add, IDK maybe I"m a weird perv, but it looks like leo uses his tounge ALOT when he kisses in the movies...like all his kisses are super open mouth, and alot of tounge action. I wonder if leo is a huge tounge kisser to due his major oral fixation? IDK maybe this is inapropriate and I am a weirdo for noticing such things :laugh:

Wanted to add, IDK maybe I"m a weird perv, but it looks like leo uses his tounge ALOT when he kisses in the movies...like all his kisses are super open mouth, and alot of tounge action. I wonder if leo is a huge tounge kisser to due his major oral fixation? IDK maybe this is inapropriate and I am a weirdo for noticing such things :laugh:

Girl, he's a naughty boy :rofl:. Kate said when they were filming he was always trying to put some tongue in the action :laugh:.

And also he has some really curious habits to say the least :laugh:.

I still can't believe they deleted this scene... shame on you, Cameron  :blah:.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5b352b43f86afdebc73d04794625e5e9/tumblr_ml6fwfi9tX1ratmuvo1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4676321/titanic-deleted-scene-o.gif

So much passion and effort for nothing  :Angel:.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture