Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

You know what? Its so rare to see Leo's "natural hair" as its usually hidden under various hats. :p And when he's sans hat its usually during a time when his hair has to be dyed/styled a certain way for a movie role. I guess that's why now i'm paying more attention to his hair all of a  sudden :laugh:

That's true :p. His hair is always hidden under some thing: hats, baseball caps, towels... :laugh:

I love Leo with his baseball caps, but I also love to see his beautiful hair.

So... Leo back to Ibiza?

Okkkkk LEONARDO DI CAPRIO IN OUR TABLE #ibiza

This girl is in Ibiza too... Lol, Leo...

I partied in a private nightclub at the villa, drank grey goose all night and Leonardo DiCaprio got turned away at the door.

@LeonieChris_ the villa im at they have a huge party every year. And Leo didn't know the hosts wasn't allowed in haha

^ I think yours, Ox. I read several tweets saying Leo is in a resort Palma Portals, Mallorca. Perhaps he went to Ibiza just to party or maybe he wasn't really there, but I guess he is in Mallorca ;).

Leonardo Di Caprio en Palma de Mallorca (Portals)

I went to spa in the same hotel where Leo DiCaprio is staying RIGHT NOW.

Too bad... I guess he won't party with Bob then....

my dad is working at robert de niro's birthday party tonight and leonardo dicaprio is on the guest list. needless to say i'm crying.

Sooo I am confused...does this mean leos back in NY? We got the spain tweets and that was was around the same time we got the robert deniro ones! :blink:  But then again we see now irmelin is back in NY, so I guess its very possible leo is too :)

I guess if he is in NY we should be getting some sightings soon..

Thanks all for the updates! :flower:

Kat

The tweet below that I posted on main thread claimed that Leo was AT DeNiro's party

Now , of course, it could be false.

But if DeNiro's party was in NY , then I could well see Brad flying in for it, and it could be that Irmelin arrived BEFORE Leo/Toni thus the reason he was seen with her and not Leo

Tara Fazzino ‏@tarafazzino 9h

Yoooooo my moms bf just worked at robert deniro birthday party and met leo decap AW FUCK im jizzin

Foxyvilla

Tks for pix of Brad/ Irmelin in NY :)

Pami

Did you read the Mirror article; after the attention grabbing title, once you read it , you realize the girl just said she met Leo and Toni and got to sit at his table

Also, the OK ,also, had an article stating that she just met Leo & Toni at expensive restaurant , and that Leo gave her career tips rather than try to sensationalize their meeting like the tabloid UK Mirror :p

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/66955/Sam-Faiers-forms-friendship-with-Leonardo-DiCaprio-plans-next-meet-up-exclusive/

You know what? Its so rare to see Leo's "natural hair" as its usually hidden under various hats. :p And when he's sans hat its usually during a time when his hair has to be dyed/styled a certain way for a movie role. I guess that's why now i'm paying more attention to his hair all of a sudden :laugh:

That's true :p. His hair is always hidden under some thing: hats, baseball caps, towels... :laugh:.

I love Leo with his baseball caps, but I also love to see his beautiful hair.

Lol :p

Yeah out of all the hats he wears I prefer the baseball ones as well... especially when it's on backwards. :drool: :p

Ok so it seems like pretty much any young blonde, blue eyed guy gets the Leo "look alike" tag. :p These days seems a lot of people think Tim Bergling aka Avicii looks like a young Leo. Actually they say he looks like a cross between Leo and the Chucky doll lol :laugh: So anyways do you guys think he looks like a young Leo?