Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

No new pics yet?? Some better pop up soon!! :p

So a really random question.... do you think the hair color he has now is his natural colour.. no dye? Of course he had his hair darkened for Wolf but perhaps all his hair has grown out by this time ... I can't remember if he went from dark to light (well lighter at least) all of a sudden or if it was a gradual process. Also, its probably safe to say he's not a natural blonde anymore right? I think he naturally has light brown hair?

(for the love of Eddie :rofl: ) I'm already gone! :laugh:

I am unclear what your comment meant and how I was brought into this convo but yes lots of love for Eddie.

As long as you all follow the rules, state your opinions respectfully, don't troll and be obnoxious, it is all good.

I was kinda afraid you'd tell me anything cuz was afraid I was repeating the same :trout: but if it's all good then it's ok :p 

Thread cleaned.

REMINDER:  This is LEO'S  thread. 

Use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Edited by MauiKane
Inappropriate off topic posts

Fash

From what I know natural blonde hair darkens as one ages, so I would say that Leo's hair is probably sandy blonde.

What I've noticed about his hair is at times it looks like when it gets wet and dries it looks curly/frizzy , though that might be because he still has in his hair some of the perm/curler he had when played J Edgar.

post-52324-0-1446080352-21135_thumb.jpg

However in the new tennis pix , it reminds me of his Titanic hair , more straight

post-52324-0-1446080352-24059_thumb.jpg

I know some of us put Leo on a pedestal and we view him through rose colored glasses. I have said this before, he is human like the rest of us. Far from perfect. He does/will make mistakes and do questionable things we might not agree with. That's ok. We take the good with the bad. It all balances out in end.

People will say negative things about him. There is nothing any of us can do about it. However we do have a choice whether we want to hear/read about it. Most members are pretty good about posting titles to articles & etc. If the article title implies negativity and you don't want to read anything "bad" about Leo, then skip to the next post. Also, just bc negative content is posted that does not mean you can use it as an excuse to attack and bash; add in your jerky, nasty, negative commentaries ; or start drama just for the sake of it. You can do all that on JJ. You would get a more ideal reception there.

There is an unwritten fan-based assumption for the model, celeb, etc. threads on BZ . It is a gathering of people who are either fans or have general neutral & unbiased common interest.

Oxford, yeah I also noticed sometimes his hair looks slightly wavy even when seemingly dry must naturally be that way/ he just didn't brush it or something because he filmed Edgar 2 and a half years ago, the perm would have definitely have grown out by now :p

After he finished J. Edgar we got those pics of him and Blake biking, and his hair was good and natural, reminded me of his hairstyle in Titanic :).

Now, after Wolf his hair was never the same. I don't know what happened :idk:.

Fash

The pix I posted was from July 19th

However, his hair looks lighter/blonder in the tennis pix , at least to me

Nanda

I love this hair look on Leo ; dirty blonde , like he had it for Gatsby and longer

longerblonde.png

Tks for latest Mallorca sighting ; I would love to see portrait he had done

Nanda

I love this hair look on Leo ; dirty blonde , like he had it for Gatsby and longer

longerblonde.png

Tks for latest Mallorca sighting ; I would love to see portrait he had done

This one, exactly. I love how you always know what we are talking about :hug:. I love this hairstyle... that one on the Golden Globe this year was also great. I think he just needs a haircut, that's all.

Thanks Nanda for the new sightings :hug:

Funny thing... a portrait? I wanted to see that, Lol.

Same here haha

Oxford, yeah I also noticed sometimes his hair looks slightly wavy even when seemingly dry must naturally be that way/ he just didn't brush it or something because he filmed Edgar 2 and a half years ago, the perm would have definitely have grown out by now :p

After he finished J. Edgar we got those pics of him and Blake biking, and his hair was good and natural, reminded me of his hairstyle in Titanic :).

Now, after Wolf his hair was never the same. I don't know what happened :idk:.

Yes! I personally loved his hairstyle in those pics! :p Though i'm still a sucker for that Titanic hair :ninja: I can't help it lol.

You know what? Its so rare to see Leo's "natural hair" as its usually hidden under various hats. :p And when he's sans hat its usually during a time when his hair has to be dyed/styled a certain way for a movie role. I guess that's why now i'm paying more attention to his hair all of a  sudden :laugh:

Thanks Oxford for the info on when that pic was taken. :flower:

Thank ya Nanda for the new sighting! :flower:

So I was hopeing someone could clear this up for me, this is NOT the house leo was papped at on the 4rth and all around Toni's b-day, etc. right? I was wondering cause they look very similar!

Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu Home Relisted With Price Cut Of $4 Million

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Malibu home has seen a lot of real estate activity. For those who don’t track the minutia of celeb real estate, here’s a quick primer:

For his latest move, the actor has the home listed for sale again — but with a $4.1 million cut, bringing the price tag down to $18.9 million — and with updated listing photos. Perhaps this time he’s really serious about dumping the place.

It does appear that “The Great Gatsby” star had luck finding a renter; the listing notes that the home is “tenant occupied” and unavailable for viewings until after Labor Day. The assumption is that someone else is using the home as a summer retreat, which makes sense, as DiCaprio’s home sits right on the beach.

New photos also clarify the listing description, showing that DiCaprio’s pricey beach retreat is not one home but three separate units with a combined 7 bedrooms and 6 baths. The main house dominates the large lot, with a rooftop terrace, patio and deck, all facing the beach. Built in 1927, the home has high ceilings with exposed beams and an open floor plan leading straight out to the outdoor living spaces, taking advantage of the Malibu weather and spectacular views. Other amenities of the property include a gym, 2 kitchens, (one in the separate guesthouse), hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows.

Why would DiCaprio be so bent on selling such a prime beach property? Simple answer: The star no longer spends a lot of time on the West Coast, preferring New York City for his home base. He owns an eco-friendly penthouse in Battery Park and has been rumored to be on the hunt for another Manhattan home.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zillow/2013/08/16/leonardo-dicaprios-malibu-home-relisted-with-price-cut-of-4-million/

Thanks Kat for the article :flower:

I think he owns multiple homes in LA, he has one in Hollywood Hills (actually i think he owns the property beside it as well) and I think that's the house that he spent Toni's birthday in... partly because I've always heard that was his main base and mainly because judging from the view behind Toni and co in that pic we saw.. it looks like it was taken in the Hills, same with The Pool view. (Not by the Beach)

This Malibu house is taking a long time to find a buyer. :p

^Thanks for the answer! the exterior looks kinda similar :hehe:  but yeah its been fore sale for a while..Like in the article, it said he started renting it out in 2012, but it seems like hes not having alot of luck (though with the econemy, etc I can see why he would be having a hard time getting it sold!)

Kat

According to a fellow Leo fan , the Malibu home we always see in the pap pix is not the same as the home he is trying to rent.

The pap home is one that anyone can see the front of as they drive down the PCH :)

Thanks for the info! like I said the exterior looks kinda similar, with the green siding the same beach view, etc.! Looking at the pics inside the house...wow its beautiful :wub: Love how open the floor plan is! Who would ever want to leave that place? :p (though I assume his other house is just as amazing :p )