Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

From Pop Sugar same pix , plus a recap of Leo through the years riding bikes with the special ladies in his life

Just like dating George Clooney means vacations on Lake Como, hooking up with Leonardo DiCaprio means bike rides (and lots of them). Leo was spotted out on a ride with his current girlfriend, German model Toni Garrn, who he's been vacationing with in Spain recently. The couple played a few rounds of tennis before biking back to their hotel in Mallorca today. We can't help but notice that Leo has a pretty obvious background of bike-riding with his babes — in addition to being great exercise and eco-friendly transportation, it seems to be one of the most common date ideas for the A-list actor. Here, a history:

post-52324-0-1446080345-72995_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446080345-75051_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446080345-77835_thumb.jpg

netimgxwIqsF%20-%20Copy.jpg

post-52324-0-1446080345-81673_thumb.jpg

Fash

The only time I've ever seen pix of Leo playing tennis were those of him in the Wolf scene below

post-52324-0-1446080345-8354_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the new pics MakeitCount, loved the tennis pics. I don't recall ever seeing pics of Leo playing tennis in his free time, or even if he has been pictured  in the past its something rare. (Not including Badminton). :)

Me too.

I don't remember candids pics of Leo playing tennis (in his real life), and I thought about that interview Toni gave saying she liked to play tennis. I'am liking that Leo is doing things that Toni likes and it seems that Leo is trying to please his GF. Also, like some people LOVED to point that his GF's always had to do what Leo liked, but I don't think that's exactly what happens and we can see now that he also do things that his girlfriend likes.  ;)

Me too.

I don't remember candids pics of Leo playing tennis (in his real life), and I thought about that interview Toni gave saying she liked to play tennis. I'am liking that Leo is doing things that Toni likes and it seems that Leo is trying to please his GF. Also, like some people LOVED to point that his GF's always had to do what Leo liked, but I don't think that's exactly what happens and we can see now that he also do things that his girlfriend likes.  ;)

Oh yes that's true, Toni did say that she really liked playing tennis. :D And of course she did mention she loved to spend her Summer's in Spain.... and look where they are now :heart: PLUS Toni's best friend was along for the Ibiza trip.... that shows a lot.  :heart: :heart: Oh and I love that when she's just out and about she's not all dolled up and worried about her looks... she reminds me of leo in that they are very casual in their down time.

Also Leo's very much into the environment so no wonder he likes riding bikes.. and its not just girlfriends he rides bikes with we've seen him biking with Milano, his mom, and a bunch of his friends too. Biking is also great exercise, so it benefits everyone not just Leo lol.

O.M.G! Loved the new pics :dance: :clap::ddr:.

Leo playing tennis, one of my favorite sports :woot:. Just yesterday I was watching Nadal beating Dimitrov and ah he should take some lessons with Rafa :whistle: ... I wanted pics with the handsome duo so badly :shifty:.

And biking! I love when we get pics of Leo biking :yes:.

Thanks MakeItCount, Ox and Fash for the photos :flower:.

Thanks for the pics! The tennis ones are priceless!

Nanda- you are soo right. He desperately needs tennis lessons, he has terrible form. And I couldn't think of a better teach than Rafa. Although, all that hotness on one court may be a bit too much :drool:

wijn is an amazing girl and if you check her tumblr you'll see she makes tons of Leo gifs and I don't think if she didn't love him she'd make them, and most awkward is to bash friends cuz of Leo or any other celeb, well just my opinion...  

thanks for listening!

Pink, don't tell me anything pls (for the love of Eddie :rofl: ) I'm already gone! :laugh:

Edited by PinkCouture

Nanda- you are soo right. He desperately needs tennis lessons, he has terrible form. And I couldn't think of a better teach than Rafa. Although, all that hotness on one court may be a bit too much :drool:

Hahaha. Right?

Rafa and Leo playing together :woot:... I don't know if my heart could handle that, Lol.