Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I think Leo should speak more in German because he sounds sexy even that I can't understand a word, but... :hehe: I like to hear him talking in German. I wonder if he can have long conversations in German because when he have to promote something in Germany he always used translation, so IDK? :idk:

I read that when Leo dated Gisele that he talked with her parents in German... since her parents didn't speak english nor Leo speaks portuguese, so he talked in German with Gisele's parents. Gisele's mom at that time said this on a interview.

Now I wonder if Leo talks in German with Toni sometimes... But one thing is sure, Leo's mom can have great conversations with Toni in German. :hehe:

yes he does sound sexy speaking German :wub:

There's a video where a male interviewer asked Leo if him and Cameron Diaz ever developed feelings for each other (I can't remember the interviewers exact words) I believe it must have been during GONY promotion. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? That was such an awkward moment lol... I'd like to see it again. :p

Barbie, Yeah I bet he could hold a decent conversation with Toni in German :heart: Gosh I want to hear them communicating in German soo badly!!! Heck it would be hard to hear them speak together in English let alone German lol.

And yes he does sound sexy speaking German :wub:

There's a video where a male interviewer asked Leo if him and Cameron Diaz ever developed feelings for each other (I can't remember the interviewers exact words) I believe it must have been during GONY promotion. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? That was such an awkward moment lol... I'd like to see it again. :p

Fash, I also would love to see them talking with each other in German, would be cute but yeah, I doubt will we see this. :hehe:

Oh, I never saw this interview of Leo and Cameron, would love to see it.

Thanks Ox for the new pic (I wanted more! :laugh:) and magazine cover.

Also thanks Barbie for the videos... I agree, he is hot as hell talking in german :p.

Tks Starla (I wish I could understand a word tho :laugh:), Girl, I-killedkenny and Fash (Luke is missing all the summer fun) for the videos.

:wave:

http://translate.google.co.ve/translate?hl=es-419&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fultimahora.es%2Fvips%2Fquisco-rosa%2Fleonardo-dicaprio-pasea-amor-por-mallorca.html&sandbox=1

:guitar: bad translation, but understand the content. So spot on. and it was not the most romantic thing of him. he can do better. My opinion, dont shoot!

Google translating:

The male lead of the film Titanic, Leonardo DiCaprio, among many other films and one of the best actors of the moment, enjoying a romantic holiday in Mallorca. Accompanied by his girlfriend, German model Toni Garrn during yesterday enjoyed relaxing on the luxurious hotel room in which houses and after siesta went for a bike ride and play a game of tennis.

Last week, DiCaprio and Garrn were in Ibiza and Mallorca decided to meet.As two more tourists, Leonardo and his girl try to pass unnoticed among visitors and residents, though it is quite difficult for anyone who has seen some of the great films of the actor. Yesterday afternoon, arriving at the tennis club, two girls recognized him and asked for a photo with him.Annoyed and quite unfriendly, Leonardo denied her fans remember. The actor has lost some of its physical attractiveness in recent years and yesterday showed a picture neglected and abandoned.

The winner of a Golden Globe for her role in The Aviator was elusive to the camera, as in the film Catch Me If You Can, and seeing us pedaled as hard leaving behind the beautiful German model, one of the famous Angels lingerie firm Victoria's Secret.

Possibly DiCaprio us consider a next installment of Diaries. And yesterday seemed a real bad boy. Maybe he would have liked what Man in the Iron Mask, lest we discovered him. But it's hard having starred Titanic and go unnoticed by anyone in the world.

The couple spend a romantic day, like Romeo and Juliet, in a luxurious hotel suite sure will be most similar to Marvin's Room. Today Thursday, festive, Leonardo and his girl could revive somewhere in Mallorca some sequences which actor starred in The Beach.

Waste of movies and countless awards and recognitions of this American who has conquered numerous and spectacular models.

On clay and advise hand racket DiCaprio to continue in the world of cinema, because as tennis athlete and especially not the raw material. Throughout the length and width of the track danced like a ballerina. It took two shots in a row and, although it was as VIP audience in the final of Roland Garros, he has no idea what the score is or are the rules. The rules are the was commenting on his girl, but he did not accept.

DiCaprio yesterday gave a kind of diva, capricious and spoiled person.Responded condescending to people who approached him. Possibly one of the greatest actors of Hollywood, but as a person leaves much to be desired.  :yes:

Thanks Oxford and Nanda for the new pics !! :D

Barbie, Cameron is not in the interview its just Leo, but yes I remember feeling a bit embarrassed for leo but also laughing a the same time that the interviewer would even bring that up... dude is bold :laugh:

Hope someone has access to the magazine below and can scan article for us and even more TRANSLATE what the article says :)

Can I ask why you want that , like who is a Toni fan? Me myself is a Leo fan, not a Toni fan. I would rather like to read an article about our Leor than about some of his summer flings.  its a gossip mag like usweekly and Star Magazine. in german. and its about how she could get a superstar, but nothing new or anything Leo related in it. they are proud of her because she is german, she is on all german covers these days its almost getting out of hand. The germans are worse than the english in how to publish gossips. they got their own mags for everything, and copying all the american ones in their style. I know,as half german. the german mags are never to rely on. I would never buy them. but free of choice! if you like it, just post it. I doubt there is anything new in it.

(Post Edited)

Please refrain from attacking another member. All personal discussions should be discussed either via PM or off the board ~PC

They are certainly glued together. :heart:

They certainly are... and this is starting to bother people :laugh:.

Edited by PinkCouture

^ I do speak German, but there isn't really anything I can add to the translation marysboychild has already generously posted :hug:

The article kinda compares Toni/Leo to Sylvie/Rafael van der Vaart (a Dutch couple that's also very famous in Germany) - and focuses on the negative facts.

(Rafael supposedly cheated on Sylvie often and is now with lots of models/socialites and he's got the reputation of being a partyboy.

The google translate is pretty accurate (a few grammar-things aside) and there isn't much news about Leo, just a description of how they met etc.

And to be really honest, I don't really feel like translating it literally because marysboychild already got undeserved shit for that :laugh:

edit: Just saw the Gala is a different German magazine than the translation posted above.

It doesn't really make that much of a difference though, it's also a description of how they met and where they went etc, nothing new.

Thanks Oxford and Nanda for the new pics of Leo and Toni :wub: :D Finally pics! :p They are certainly glued together. :heart:

Barbie, Cameron is not in the interview its just Leo, but yes I remember feeling a bit embarrassed for leo but also laughing a the same time that the interviewer would even bring that up... dude is bold :laugh:

Oh right, fash. Still wanted to see this interview, haha. :hehe:

She tweeted that she was back to work. I am floored! That would be one of the first times he ever went to his GFs place of work.It is always the other way around. Only other time I can think of was him visit Bar on set in Syracuse when she was there filming. 

I love that they seem so happy. Hopefully it stays that way.

Marysboychild- I am only a Leo fan too and really don't know or care to much about the various GFs. But you have to understand that people have a incredible curiosity as to what the girl he is attracted to is like and what goes on in their world together. If you want no info on the Gfs then switch to the main thread BZ does a great job of keeping it gossipy free.