Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Kat

Tks again for posting the many Fan Girl /Leo/Toni pix :flower:

Rainey

As to Leo/Toni/Beach towel : Personally I think Leo/Toni were just using that as a means to allow them to sit together and chat a bit while not allowing the paps to get their most desired shot = a pix of the two side by side.

But, at same time, I wouldn't be surprised if the duo snuck a kiss before Toni came back out :p

Fash

Yes, where is Leo heading next ???

One thing Leo knows , and we all know, as long as he is doing outdoor /water activities in Ibiza he will be hounded by the paps

Lua

Tks for black/white pix :)

I got the impression Jamie is going to LA after Ibiza.. perhaps Leo and Toni too? :idk:

Also I noticed back in the beginning of March, Jamie was pictured with an E-cig in her mouth beside Toni... Also Toni was at Coachella in April.. as was Leo. (Never pictured together though) Now this could all just be coincidences (especially the Coachella thing because that's a very very popular event) Though it just made me wonder when exactly did Leo and Toni meet/ started dating. Even back in May we never knew Toni flew with Leo to Cannes when Leo was first pictured, it was after about a Month or so that we knew Toni was there. :p Though I think they started dating sometime this year after February atleast... but when they first met each other who knows...

Fash

Yes, Jamie replied to friend she would be in Ibiza just about a week , but then it could just be her returning and not Leo/Toni.

Yes, also, noticed Coachella pix on her instagram , so could well be the two met at that time.

If he doesn't return this week to L.A., my 'guess' will be an African safari is his next destination (Y)

Fash

I thought he might be considering making use of the Safari adventure he won at bidding at this year's GLAAD Awards

post-52324-0-1446080335-62879_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio put his money where his mouth is at Saturday's GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles.

Not only was The Great Gatsby star on hand to help honor top entertainment attorney Steve Warren, but he also donated a whopping $61,000 to the gay rights group.

During a pledge drive conducted by actor Wilson Cruz, DiCaprio went in for $25,000! Later in the evening during the live auction, he placed the winning bid of $22,000 for an African safari from Micato Safaris.

http://www.eonline.com/news/410915/leonardo-dicaprio-donates-61-000-to-support-gay-rights-at-annual-glaad-media-award

I got the impression Jamie is going to LA after Ibiza.. perhaps Leo and Toni too? :idk:

Also I noticed back in the beginning of March, Jamie was pictured with an E-cig in her mouth beside Toni... Also Toni was at Coachella in April.. as was Leo. (Never pictured together though) Now this could all just be coincidences (especially the Coachella thing because that's a very very popular event) Though it just made me wonder when exactly did Leo and Toni meet/ started dating. Even back in May we never knew Toni flew with Leo to Cannes when Leo was first pictured, it was after about a Month or so that we knew Toni was there. :p Though I think they started dating sometime this year after February atleast... but when they first met each other who knows...

Hmmm good thinking! Could be at coachella where they met.....Maybe perhaps this brunette girl leo was talking to at coachella was jaimie :idk: Shes about her height....

http://www.imagebam.com/image/40c45e248697264

Hmmm good thinking! Could be at coachella where they met.....Maybe perhaps this brunette girl leo was talking to at coachella was jaimie :idk: Shes about her height....

Agree with these comments:

You get some actors who evolve with time, having a career defined by their versatility – Leonardo DiCaprio is a man hard to pin down in one type (other than greatness) and Liam Neeson certainly deserves a mention for his backward trajectory, starting out in Oscar winning films and then moving into mindless (but still entertaining) action – but it’s sadly more common to see an actor purposely get themselves stuck in rut
Read more at http://whatculture.com/film/10-tiresome-actors-whove-done-nothing-new-in-the-last-ten-years.php#M79Y7sPQgPh1SdcM.99