Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Fash

I don't remember where I read it , but I remember reading back around time when Leo was filming Aviator, that Gisele had given the dog as a present to him and he was named in honor of Django Reinhardt whose music was featured in the romantic scene between Hughes and Katherine Hepburn in the film.

We , also, did hear rumors that back during time of The Great Gatsby filming that Djano was along with him , but , I personally, never saw any Sydney pix that included Django.

The last pix I've personally seen of Leo with Danjo was the one taken below when he was in NY during 2010

post-52324-0-1446080198-06843_thumb.jpg

Fash

I don't remember where I read it , but I remember reading back around time when Leo was filming Aviator, that Gisele had given the dog as a present to him and he was named in honor of Django Reinhardt whose music was featured in the romantic scene between Hughes and Katherine Hepburn in the film.

We , also, did hear rumors that back during time of The Great Gatsby filming that Djano was along with him , but , I personally, never saw any Sydney pix that included Django.

The last pix I've personally seen of Leo with Danjo was the one taken below when he was in NY during 2010

post-62448-0-1446080207-15511_thumb.jpg

Awww such a cute dog, I wanna see his giant tortoise, I wonder where he keeps that? :wave:

Ox: I thought he named him Django because Django Reihnheart was his Dads fav artist or something?

Also do I remember him saying that the dog stays with his mother now? I almost think I remember it where he said something like it was with his mom because he travels all the time he can't take care of him! Of course I have no idea where I remember seeing it..but I thought I might have heard something like that?!

Or I"m just crazy :p

Ox: I thought he named him Django because Django Reihnheart was his Dads fav artist or something?

Also do I remember him saying that the dog stays with his mother now? I almost think I remember it where he said something like it was with his mom because he travels all the time he can't take care of him! Of course I have no idea where I remember seeing it..but I thought I might have heard something like that?!

I remember that too

Kat

Could be Django was his Dad's favorite, but I ,also, thought he was one of Leo's favorite artist as well, which is how his song came to be part of Aviator score, plus we know Leo attended a Django Reinhardt tribute event last year and this year , as well as, that Leo made a point at the BFCA event when he presented award to Marty to go back on stage and 'thank him' for mentioning Reinhardt.

Yes, maybe, he lives with Irmelin now, but I don't ever remember reading anything about that

Plus doesn't Leo own other dogs besides Django ?

Tks for Leo/Toni article :)

^Thanks for your input! :) I guess Kulsuzi remembers reading something about django being with Irmelin as well..I can't remember where I Saw it, but I feel like I read it somewhere!

I remember that too

Fash

post-40197-0-1446080213-18979_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your answer oxford! :hug:

Thanks Kat for the Leo and Toni scans :heart: Would love to see new pics of them soon. :heart:

Crazy lady, something tells me he takes care of the tortoise financially but it lives in a zoo or some other animal establishment.. But who knows! Would love to learn more about this gigantic tortoise :p

I didn't even meant it to be insulting in any way, I'm sorry if people felt like it was :flower:

C'mon Leo portraid an 70-year old Hoover, he's surely able of that.

Emma can pass for a lot younger, and Leo for a bit older. I thought they'd be cute :hehe: especially since she had a crush on him ;)

Just two of my favs, nothing bad meant. :wave:

Fash

post-62448-0-1446080214-21538_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your answer oxford! :hug:

Thanks Kat for the Leo and Toni scans :heart: Would love to see new pics of them soon. :heart:

Crazy lady, something tells me he takes care of the tortoise financially but it lives in a zoo or some other animal establishment.. But who knows! Would love to learn more about this gigantic tortoise :p

Probably the best place for a gigantic tortoise :flower: ;) I liked the idea of it randomly walking around in Leo's place, though it would bugger up the flooring :nicole:

I liked the idea of it randomly walking around in Leo's place, though it would bugger up the flooring :nicole:

Bwah haha me too! :rofl:

Now seeing that new pic of him in that fedora hat has me wondering when/ if his baseball hats will make a comeback. :p It's been awhile since we've seen him in a baseball cap right? That was his signature look, but clearly he still loves to wear hats in general. :p

So the girl who saw leo at the Malibu party/posted the Vine of him...apparently toni was there as well..fans asked her :)

Wow you met Leo?! That's so great. Who was he with? Was his girlfriend Toni Garrn with him? Very tall blonde VS model?

-yes

http://ask.fm/mccder...wer/53838920218

V you know if toni garrn was in the party?search in google some pic of him if you don´t know her

-oh my gosh yes

http://ask.fm/mccder...wer/53844190234

So the girl who saw leo at the Malibu party/posted the Vine of him...apparently toni was there as well..fans asked her :)

Wow you met Leo?! That's so great. Who was he with? Was his girlfriend Toni Garrn with him? Very tall blonde VS model?

-yes

http://ask.fm/mccder...wer/53838920218

V you know if toni garrn was in the party?search in google some pic of him if you don´t know her

-oh my gosh yes

http://ask.fm/mccder...wer/53844190234

I saw that too katch. Is he keeping her in hiding? Lol

your sure that was toni?? positive. about 7 hours ago

There was also this last one where she said positive it was toni.

This is the same girl that posted that vine video that I put on the other post last night where Leo says Luke at the end of it.

^Agreed..I like that they've been laying under the radar, which is good, they must be happy and I'm sure they are enjoying their privacy :D But is it so much to ask for a little bit of pics :D ...like we are having the worst of luck with getting some :p

Fash

Good idea as to how Leo cares for his giant tortoise. (Y)

Crazy lady, something tells me he takes care of the tortoise financially but it lives in a zoo or some other animal establishment

Kat & Kulsuzi

Tks for information regarding Toni being at the recent Malibu party. :)

Kulsuzi

Yes , while I admit that I  always enjoy seeing a new pix/vid of Leo, at same time, I'm at same time  aware that between paps, and now Twitter/Vine media, it is even harder than ever for a celeb , like Leo, to ever have any privacy , and I feel bad for him in that sense. 

So like Kat & Fash were discussing above, I'd love to see pix of Leo & Toni, but , at same time, I'm glad they've been able to have private time away from the camera's eye   :/