Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Yeah I can picture him doing a film with Charlize, Scarlet, and Lawrence. :p Out of those 3 I'd pick Charlize as the one I want to see him do a movie with the most. :heart: We were so close to seeing that as she was going to be in Hoover at one point, so close yet so far. :p

I'd like to see him work with Cameron Diaz again. l thought they had chemistry in GONY. Maybe Jessica Chastain but Angelina, shes one actress l can't stand. I think she's overrated. Tbh there aren't many actresses l'm crazy about at the moment. Most of the actresses l like are from the older generation but l do like Charlize ever since l seen her play a serial killer.

l never thought De Niro would be good at comedies till l saw him in Meet the Parents, one of my fave comedies. l can see Leo doing lighter stuff when he's older though l wouldn't mind seeing it sooner rather than later.

Oh yes completely forgot about Portman. :) Also Penelope Cruz is another one, not my fav or anything but she's good.

Would be neat to see him in a comedy/ light hearted film someday, but I hope he doesn't turn into Deniro.. making a bunch of crappy films as he gets older. :/ Meet the Parents was one of the only decent ones.

WOWS looks like it'll bring out Leo's comedic side... more so than anything else he's done at least.

Oh and that recent pic of Leo with Norton, reminded me that it would be neat to see them in a film together. Ed's a really good actor in my opinon! He hasnt been doing much films though and I keep reading how Ed is kind of difficult to work with, he tries to rewrite scripts etc etc, hopefully that's just exaggeration though... and perhaps they (leo and Ed) get along fine and thus won't have a problem on set.

Also you guys are going to think I'm crazy, but I want to see him in a movie with Pitt :laugh: I'm not a Pitt fan or anything but I do think he's a decent actor and it'll just be neat to see them together. :p

He could be Chloe's dad. I could actually see that. That would be cute. MARTIN NEEDS TO DO THAT. But Emma? He's too young for that.

BUT JESSICA CHASTAIN. YES. I VOTE FOR THIS. ALSO PENELOPE CRUZ AND HIM WOULD BE LUDICROUSLY HOT. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i hate you guys, now i want this badly. :rofl:

I'd die for Leo to do a comedy with a good actress with great timing, Emma Stone or Chloe Mortez.

As their dad maybe? That'd be so sweet!

Oh Geez, Wijn :rofl: Emma is only 14 years younger than Leo so He isn't that old.

Edit: Just in case... :gocho:

Conversations are starting to enter the baiting and bashing territory through passive-aggressive & back-handed jabs about Leo's age & etc. Before anyone gets an official warning, I strongly suggest everyone think before posting. Also, if at least 9/10 of your posts in this thread are negative that is a good indication you should express your opinions elsewhere. As I said before, it is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticism but please refrain from baiting & bashing.There is no need to cause unnecessary tension. Keep in mind, often it is not what you say but how you say it that makes a difference. There are always ways to phrased things that can be better accepted and received by other. With that said, please try to state your opinions respectfully.

If you feel you must bait & bash, there are many places outside of BZ you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forums, etc.) In fact, you would get a better reach and wider range of audience outside of BZ (Y)