Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Excerpt of an interview with Jonah Hill.

He mentions details of Wolf of Wallstreet (you can find more under the link) and Leo and others attending his birthday-party.

And this one about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to his birthday party which I like to believe many a penis were fellated so that it never saw the light of day because, wow, did you seriously just brag about Brangelina coming to your birthday? At least you didn’t mention Leo. Oh, wait:

When Brad [Pitt] and Angie [Jolie] came to my birthday party last year, I think that was pretty shocking to a lot of people because that was at a small bar, but my birthday party this year was at my house and, um, some of the guys from The Wolf of Wall Street came over. My friends weren’t like, ‘Oh my gosh! A famous person’s here.’ More than that, it was the actors there who were like, ‘Man, it’s so awesome how close you are with all these people who don’t give a fuck that you’

From New York Times column :

A Rival in 3-D

My fiancé was dying to see “The Great Gatsby” in 3-D. But 3-D films give me headaches. So he suggested that we see the film in separate theaters (one in 3-D, the other not) at the same multiplex. I agreed, but it annoyed me. What should we have done?

Gina, Park Slope, Brooklyn

Assuming that you and your (really) pragmatic husband-to-be have been dating for longer than a year, just make sure that everyone has enough money for popcorn as you wave bye-bye. You are only going to be sitting in the dark, anyway. Personally, I might have suggested seeing another film together, but I know how it is when a beau is “really dying” to do something. Just don’t make a habit of it. And can we all agree that (whether in 2- or 3-D) Leonardo DiCaprio was the best thing about the picture?

Fash

Yes, Runner, Runner with Ben & Justin is released Sept. 27th. For Ben that will be his first movie since his success with Argo

And Out of the Furnace with Christian Bale & Casey Affleck is due to be released Nov 27th

Hmm :p well I hope they don't get in the way of Wolf/ leo if you know what I mean :p But thanks for the info :p

OK so you know how leo's going to space, those were exclusive seats I believe, so I got the impression that he won't have one of his close buddies along for the journey.... hopefully he gets along well with the guy who won the seat beside him at the auction. :p

From Babara's thread. A translation from an article in Glamour Italy

Her favourite movie is The Great Gatsby, she knows Leo and she says he's a curious kind of guy.

Now I want to figure out what she was trying to say with curious :shifty: :nicole:

I get the impression Leo gets on well with a whole range of peeps, I am sure he will get on ok ;) Man I would love to go to space, I remember when it was first discussed, can't believe it is happening this year.

I am really like the sound of some of Leo's rumoured projects. I remember doing a subject on Rasputin at school (it was a while ago!) but I think I remember him being a very complex and interesting character. Also would love to see 'The Devil in the White City'. Some really interesting work to look forward too. Can't wait for WOWS. xx

^I think that it was posted somewhere that leo was no longer going to star in the Devil in the White City, only produce, correct? Anywho I'm curious about the new leo projects as well........."The Secret Service" one sounds interesting to me, I'd love to see leo play a comic book character, with all the fandom that comes along with that, etc.! Would be interesting to see leo do something liek that....also that Rasputin project sounds reaaaaaaly interesting! But so does Mean Streets as well :p

yeah I remember Wolf floating around for a long time...remember when Ridley Scott was oringinally set to direct?

^I think that it was posted somewhere that leo was no longer going to star in the Devil in the White City, only produce, correct? Anywho I'm curious about the new leo projects as well........."The Secret Service" one sounds interesting to me, I'd love to see leo play a comic book character, with all the fandom that comes along with that, etc.! Would be interesting to see leo do something liek that....also that Rasputin project sounds reaaaaaaly interesting! But so does Mean Streets as well :p

yeah I remember Wolf floating around for a long time...remember when Ridley Scott was oringinally set to direct?

So i guess we know leo and toni are still together...they are really flying under the radar!

Aww would have liked to see him star, him being a serial killer sounds interesting. :p

Of course I don't know for sure, I can't even remember where I saw it......but agreed seeing him in that role sounded interesting!

And as far as actresses go......I wouldn't mind Angelina, I think she is an amazing actress (though yes The Tourist was not her best work :p ). Also Scarlett Johanson would be great! Or maybe Gwenyth Paltrow?

Angelina Jolie and Leo? Honestly, NO. Especially after seeing The Tourist on cable recently.

But I wouldn't mind to see Leo in a movie with Angelina since I would see everything Leo is involved with... :hehe: but Leo and Angelina were to play a couple on that movie from Robert De Niro "The Good Sheperd", but Leo give to do The Departed.

Actresses I would like to see Leo work with are, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lawrence, work with Merryl Streep again would be nice too, Natalie Portman... can't remember more at the moment. :hehe: edited: kat, yeah, him and Scarlet Johansson together in a movie would be just WOW.

Oh yes forgot about Charlize and Jennifer! Would love to see them too in a movie with leo. :heart:

Yeah I can picture him doing a film with Charlize, Scarlet, and Lawrence. :p Out of those 3 I'd pick Charlize as the one I want to see him do a movie with the most. :heart: We were so close to seeing that as she was going to be in Hoover at one point, so close yet so far. :p